Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
18068 posts

Re: Pokemon X and Y

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

So... I'm going with alternate team members to mix it up. I'll unfortunately have to drop Luxray for a specific Special Attacker. My issue is... Who? I was thinking of having Zoroark and Weavile NOT be on the team at any given moment.

So... Alternating team members = slash.

Furfrou/Gourgeist
MegaMawile
Espeon
Weavile/Flareon(Ellis)
Gliscor/Jirachi
LightBallPikachu/Volcarona/Zoroark

This is gonna be fun.

Soul Pillager 3! Banner Version.jpg

Message 1841 of 1,971 (158 Views)
MVP Support
13883 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Nice team so far, Bjizzle.

Had some nice luck on the GTS last night, got a shiny Froakie and a shiny Bagon.

Ran into my first Safari shiny in a while too. A shiny Sliggoo. Nature isn't that good though, so he won't be used in competitive battles. But he's cool none the less. Appreciate the fact that the dry spell ended Robot Happy.

Got a team (at least sort of) for a competition...

Vileplume -- Acid, Mega Drain, Sleep Powder, Poison Powder

Wigglytuff -- Sing, Disable, Defense Curl, Double Slap

Shroomish (was thinking of evolving it) -- Headbutt, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb

Walrein -- Hail, Rest, Ice Beam, Body Slam

Audino -- Attract, Secret Power, Entrainment, Take Down

Gallade -- Heal Pulse, Confusion, Magical Leaf, Teleport

Might be changing it up... but this is what I've come up with so far.

Let me know what you guys think of it.

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 1842 of 1,971 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18068 posts

Apr 21, 2014
Looks like this team would he useful for Double Battles. Looks like your movesets could use some developing, but I'm not trying to judge. Gallade does have inverse Attack stats of Gardevoir, so it's Special Attack should still be decent, but it meant to be a Physical Attacker. I think Heal Pulse should make it useful for Double Battles if you make it bulky by Super Training HP.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Soul Pillager 3! Banner Version.jpg

Message 1843 of 1,971 (130 Views)
MVP Support
13883 posts

Apr 21, 2014

bjizzle121 wrote:
Looks like this team would he useful for Double Battles. Looks like your movesets could use some developing, but I'm not trying to judge. Gallade does have inverse Attack stats of Gardevoir, so it's Special Attack should still be decent, but it meant to be a Physical Attacker. I think Heal Pulse should make it useful for Double Battles if you make it bulky by Super Training HP.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Thanks.

Yea, I figured. I have another Gallade, that's more of a Physical Attacker. As for Heal Pulse, thought it would come in handy. Was trying to look for something that would be a good healer in case I need the extra HP. Still ironing things out in that regard.

Might get rid of Teleport on it for something, but I'm not sure of what just yet.

What moves do you suggest (for the heck of it)?

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 1844 of 1,971 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2191 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Off-topic but I figure I'd ask (since I think  y'all are pretty cool):

Anyone here play Dragon's Crown on PS3? 

Message 1845 of 1,971 (124 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13883 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

mmmig wrote:

Off-topic but I figure I'd ask (since I think  y'all are pretty cool):

Anyone here play Dragon's Crown on PS3? 

Nope. I don't have a PS3. But I have heard about the game.

Back on topic: I just got my oval charm and shiny charm last night Robot Happy! So now onto more shiny hunting and shiny breeding...

Message 1846 of 1,971 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
852 posts

Apr 22, 2014
Would anyone be will to give/trade me a low level Fennekin? Doesn't have to be special stat wise. I got Chespin in a wonder trade the other day, now I kinda want a Fenn to complete the trio.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 1847 of 1,971 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 23, 2014

Well, I have been very inactive from here (I'm the new xINESCAPABLEx, Tristán. The old owner is done with games for now) and there are about 1800 posts I have to read? Umm... ok then Smiley Very Happy

A suggestion:

Please PM me your Friend Codes and I'll post them on the front page so everyone can see.

ALSO:

Does anyone happen to have a Milotic which is Level 50+? I didn't know about that 30-day transfer trial using the bank and now it's too late to grab all my Pokemon from White. Aww.

I'd get the Milotic myself but everyone at GTS wants to trade a Level 20 Milotic for a Level 100 Legendary, which are all in my previous games. If you can give me the Milotic, please PM me as well and we can talk about trade, thank you! Smiley Happy

Bang Bang!

Message 1848 of 1,971 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Apr 24, 2014

Do you still want a Fennekin pm me if you do.

Message 1849 of 1,971 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 25, 2014

Well does anyone have a Milotic at all? I ceebs trading a Feebas with that item for it to evolve into a Milotic. I really don't mind the level but I'd love to get a Milotic (and I'd love to trade someone who isn't wanting a legendary). Can anyone trade me?

Bang Bang!

Message 1850 of 1,971 (69 Views)
0 Likes