Oct 12 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

Pokemon X and Y

1970 replies 3855 views Edited Oct 12, 2013

Who has the game/s and who wants to trade friendsie codes? :smileytongue:

Also, whatcha all think of the new game with the ability to walk diagonal now, changing your accessories (best part of it IMO), the new Fairy type and everything else which is new?

I for one am still trying to get Eevee to fall in love with me so I can get a fairy type Eevee. It's so cute <3

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 1,971 (3,855 Views)
Fender Bender
3569 posts

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Oct 12, 2013

I'm going to be getting it today. I originally bought it online but I forgot postal services don't ship on weekends so I cancelled. >.>

I'll be buying Pokemon X (if it's in stock!). It's going to be cool to be able to get the original Kanto starters.

I just learned you can walk diagonally. :smileytongue:

The customization added to the game is a feature I've longed desired. The Fairy type Pokemon look cool. I haven't really looked at  the new Pokemon so everything is going to be a surprise for me. I only know the starters and the legendary X and Y Pokemon.

I won't mind trading friend codes. Here's mine if you want it or if anyone wants it: 3024-6095-3613. Just let me know who you are. :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 1,971 (3,850 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1721 posts

Oct 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Who has the game/s and who wants to trade friendsie codes? :smileytongue:

Also, whatcha all think of the new game with the ability to walk diagonal now, changing your accessories (best part of it IMO), the new Fairy type and everything else which is new?

I for one am still trying to get Eevee to fall in love with me so I can get a fairy type Eevee. It's so cute <3

This made me laugh for some reason.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 3 of 1,971 (3,841 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Oct 12, 2013

I won't be getting it. I don't like turn based combat. I think I'll sell my 3DS and get a Vita, there are hardly any games that appeal to me. :smileyindifferent:

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 4 of 1,971 (3,836 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2144 posts

Oct 12, 2013

I just picked up my copies.  Yes, I bought X and Y.  I've pretty much purchased every version since Diamond / Pearl / Platinum.

Here they are along with my Pikachu 3DS XL :robotlol:

XY

Message 5 of 1,971 (3,818 Views)
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Oct 12, 2013
How long is this game!? I'm 8 hours in and still only have 1 badge!
Message 6 of 1,971 (3,811 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Oct 12, 2013

I wouldn't even be typing right now if I had those games. I knew I should've bought a 3DS.... :smileysad: BUT, I will make sure to buy one ASAP....I NEED THESE GAMES. 

Message 7 of 1,971 (3,804 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2035 posts

Oct 12, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

I wouldn't even be typing right now if I had those games. I knew I should've bought a 3DS.... :smileysad: BUT, I will make sure to buy one ASAP....I NEED THESE GAMES. 

Get a freaking grip. It's just a game. It's not the end of the world or anything.

OT: Not getting X or Y. Might wait till Z. However, my passion for the Pokemon franchise may have died out completely by then.

Message 8 of 1,971 (3,799 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Oct 12, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Get a freaking grip. It's just a game. It's not the end of the world or anything.

OT: Not getting X or Y. Might wait till Z. However, my passion for the Pokemon franchise may have died out completely by then.

NO. THEY ARE THE GAMES. They are legitimately the most innovative Pokemon games since R/S. Plus, there is an actual Panda pokemon. I NEEDS DEM. 

Message 9 of 1,971 (3,794 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2035 posts

Oct 12, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

NO. THEY ARE THE GAMES. They are legitimately the most innovative Pokemon games since R/S. Plus, there is an actual Panda pokemon. I NEEDS DEM. 

Now this is why our friendship is strained. We disagree over petty things so much that it drives me round the goddamn bend.

Message 10 of 1,971 (3,789 Views)
0 Likes