Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Oct 12, 2013

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I wouldn't even be typing right now if I had those games. I knew I should've bought a 3DS.... Smiley Sad BUT, I will make sure to buy one ASAP....I NEED THESE GAMES. 

Get a freaking grip. It's just a game. It's not the end of the world or anything.

OT: Not getting X or Y. Might wait till Z. However, my passion for the Pokemon franchise may have died out completely by then.

NO. THEY ARE THE GAMES. They are legitimately the most innovative Pokemon games since R/S. Plus, there is an actual Panda pokemon. I NEEDS DEM. 

Now this is why our friendship is strained. We disagree over petty things so much that it drives me round the goddamn bend.

Smiley Tongue I wasn't really trying to seriously start an argument tho. I am just fanboying as I am too hype for these games. 

Message 11 of 1,971 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Oct 12, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I wouldn't even be typing right now if I had those games. I knew I should've bought a 3DS.... Smiley Sad BUT, I will make sure to buy one ASAP....I NEED THESE GAMES. 

Get a freaking grip. It's just a game. It's not the end of the world or anything.

OT: Not getting X or Y. Might wait till Z. However, my passion for the Pokemon franchise may have died out completely by then.

NO. THEY ARE THE GAMES. They are legitimately the most innovative Pokemon games since R/S. Plus, there is an actual Panda pokemon. I NEEDS DEM. 

Now this is why our friendship is strained. We disagree over petty things so much that it drives me round the goddamn bend.

Smiley Tongue I wasn't really trying to seriously start an argument tho. I am just fanboying as I am too hype for these games. 

It's ok. I've been in that zone before. Hopefully I'll never be in the "hype zone" again.

Message 12 of 1,971 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9469 posts

Oct 13, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Who has the game/s and who wants to trade friendsie codes? Smiley Tongue

Also, whatcha all think of the new game with the ability to walk diagonal now, changing your accessories (best part of it IMO), the new Fairy type and everything else which is new?

I for one am still trying to get Eevee to fall in love with me so I can get a fairy type Eevee. It's so cute <3

That's the best new addition! Along with being able to sit on chairs. Smiley LOL

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 13 of 1,971 (603 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 13, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:
How long is this game!? I'm 8 hours in and still only have 1 badge!

Yeah, it takes a while to get to the town with the second badge. I finally found an Eevee on Route 10! Now I'm just trying to make it super happy so then it will evolve into a Sylveon (Fairy-type).

Bang Bang!

Message 14 of 1,971 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Oct 13, 2013

I finally got a Butterfree. Hopefully, it will benefit me with some psychic attacks and useful bug attacks. Now, to make my Riolu named Lopez love me so I can get a Lucario. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 1,971 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 13, 2013

userusb wrote:

I finally got a Butterfree. Hopefully, it will benefit me with some psychic attacks and useful bug attacks. Now, to make my Riolu named Lopez love me so I can get a Lucario. Smiley Very Happy

Lol, I'm just trying to beat the Pokémon League so I can transfer my Pokémon over to X.

I was never a fan of Bug Pokemon. Killed too easily and isn't that strong. Soon, I'll be making an all eevee-lution team Smiley Tongue

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 1,971 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Oct 13, 2013

Okay, I found out how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon (you were curious earlier today).

1. Use Pokemon-Amie and max out all three sections for Eevee: Enjoyment, Fullness, and Affection.
  2. Teach Eevee a Fairy-type move (any move is fine, most likely via a TM).
  3. Level up Eevee 1 time.

And that's it. Enjoy your brand new Sylveon

Message 17 of 1,971 (577 Views)
Last Guardian
9469 posts

Oct 13, 2013

She's pretty cute but I'm afriad my party's full. Smiley Surprised

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 18 of 1,971 (569 Views)
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Oct 13, 2013

If you're unaware there's an event going on right now with mystery gift and you can get a Torchic with a stone that lets you use Mega Blaziken!

Message 19 of 1,971 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 13, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:
How long is this game!? I'm 8 hours in and still only have 1 badge!

oh muh dam....

must...not...get back..into...pokemon

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 20 of 1,971 (566 Views)