Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9210 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

renatabls wrote:
DAG i thought i was attractive. :smileysad:

He's seeing someone else. :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 1,283 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
11411 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
Im on mobile, so I don't get that option.

Ah, carry on then, and i'll get us back on topic.

 

olga.png

 

I always find it funny when someone like this has an unattactive name.




Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 1,283 (295 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
16928 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DAG i thought i was attractive. :smileysad:

He's seeing someone else. :smileysurprised:


 

I'd never. :smileysurprised:

 

Spoiler
I don't have any new pics to post, or... pics that I think I should post. :smileywink:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 1,283 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9210 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DAG i thought i was attractive. :smileysad:

He's seeing someone else. :smileysurprised:


 

I'd never. :smileysurprised:

 

Spoiler
I don't have any new pics to post, or... pics that I think I should post. :smileywink:

 


Post some renatabls pics. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 1,283 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9210 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

sprocideon wrote:
Im on mobile, so I don't get that option.

Ah, carry on then, and i'll get us back on topic.

 

olga.png

 

I always find it funny when someone like this has an unattactive name.


I want to stand in front of her when she bends down to pick up something off of the floor. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 1,283 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
16928 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DAG i thought i was attractive. :smileysad:

He's seeing someone else. :smileysurprised:


 

I'd never. :smileysurprised:

 

Spoiler
I don't have any new pics to post, or... pics that I think I should post. :smileywink:

 


Post some renatabls pics. :smileywink:


 

I only have one other one and I promised her I wouldn't post it. Unless she says it's okay, I won't post it. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 1,283 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/11/2013
Online
1764 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

sprocideon wrote:
Im on mobile, so I don't get that option.

Ah, carry on then, and i'll get us back on topic.

 

olga.png

 

I always find it funny when someone like this has an unattactive name.


Hey isnt she the girl that was in the movie Oblivion? I just saw that movie a lil while ago.

 photo ad065b04-251d-40b0-ba49-4fe742536391_zpscd02ca7f.png
Please use plain text.
Message 337 of 1,283 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
11411 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

yes it is, I saw the trailer and instantly thought of this thread.




Questions about MVPs?
Please use plain text.
Message 338 of 1,283 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Online
3739 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013

Elizabeth Mitchell.png

 

Grace Park.jpg

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 339 of 1,283 (251 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Online
4809 posts
 

Re: Post pics of Attractive People

Apr 28, 2013
Setzaroth wins this thread for posting Olga Kurylenko.
 photo nikemurphdawg_zps66fe1e36.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 340 of 1,283 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes