First Son
8 posts

Re: Post the things that make you cry. [Feels Post]

Feb 17, 2014

Getting my A$$ kicked in any public beatbox tournament. It's so embaressing.

Message 41 of 47 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Feb 17, 2014

The edning of Angel Beats and the Korean movie The Tower.

Message 42 of 47 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Beating toys in Beatbox tournies.

Wack sap suckers....

Message 43 of 47 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Feb 17, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I mostly cry when it comes to animals. I cried when I lost my dog a few months ago. I also cried at the end of the Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark", when Fry decides not to have his old dog Seymore cloned from his fossilized remains, because he figured Seymore would have forgotten him. But it turned out that Seymore waited for Fry outside the pizza parlor until his last days when he finally lies down and closes his eyes for good. Just talking about it now is making me tear up. I know it's just a cartoon, but that episode really got to me. I always avoid that episode now. I also cried about The Simpsons episode when Maude Flander's died. I also avoid that episode and haven't seen it in more than 10 years. The Sixth Sense also made me cry at the ending of it. For some reason though when a good friend of mine died last May I didn't really cry. I don't know why because I was really sad about it. But for reason I couldn't let it all out. Games that made me cry were Final Fantasy 7, Silent Hill 1 & 2, and Fable 2.

Silent Hill 2 is easily one of the most depressing video games that I have ever played. I love it to pieces though.

"In my restless dreams,
I see that town.

Silent Hill.

You promised me you'd take me
there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now...
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you..."

Yeah Silent Hill 2 was pretty depressing but in a good way. The story and it's characters really mess with you emotionally and psycologically. There was only one scene in Silent Hill 1 that got to me emotionally. It was the final scene between Harry and Lisa when she had her realization of what was going on. Also Silent Hill Shattered Memories had a really sad ending that got to me emotionally. That game was great though just how it changed the enviroment based on decisions you make.

bobs fed signature
Message 44 of 47 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6977 posts

Feb 18, 2014

Never forget

Spoiler

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 45 of 47 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5242 posts

Feb 18, 2014

Cue in the circle of life and can u feel the love 2 night....

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 46 of 47 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Feb 18, 2014

I typically don't get emotional, but I can remember one time when I did and had no control over it.

My best friend since I was five years old got married back in 2005.  I remember standing up there as a groomsman in my tuxedo as him and his wife exchanged their wedding vows.  My friend started to get choked up a little bit, and suddenly I found myself shedding tears alongside everybody else there at the altar.  It was so weird.  I had never cried due to happiness before, but the sudden rush of emotions and good feelings just made me start crying like a toddler who fell down and scraped his knees.

The only other times I've come close to crying is when I've been injured and gone into a doctor's office due to the pain keeping me up at night and not letting me sleep, then being told by the doctor to just go and take advil and that's it.  Keep in mind that I had already done all the ice/heat cycles, advil, tylenol, etc. without any relief.  The doctors just didn't want to prescribe any pain medication because I'm a mid-30's male and they just saw me as a pill-popper and nothing else.  I HATE people who fake being in pain in order to get narcotics from doctors.  It's because of them that I had to deal with severe pain in my shoulder for a full year before getting to see an orthopedist who understood I was in severe pain and prescribed me medication to relieve the pain.  If I ever come across one of those degenerates who fake pain just to abuse pain medications, I'll show them what real pain is like, then ensure they never get anything but tylenol and ibuprofen to treat it so they know what they are putting others through by scamming the system.

Message 47 of 47 (298 Views)
0 Likes