Apr 10 2013
By: LilTuzzie105 First Son 6 posts

Questions And Help

[ Edited ]
6 replies 89 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Alright... My Cousin Is suspended  for Fow Language on Ps Home. And I Know he has about 7days (A Week) To Be suspended. But. His 7Days Which is a Week. Didnt Ended Yesterday 4/9/13. And it also Didnt End Right now. So i was WOndering... what would be the hold up... Anyone had these problems before??? And What Time could u possibly be off suspended.. 

Please Answer

Message 1 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39424 posts

Re: Questions And Help

Apr 10, 2013

LilTuzzie105 wrote:

Alright... My Cousin Is suspended  for Fow Language on Ps Home. And I Know he has about 7days (A Week) To Be suspended. But. His 7Days Which is a Week. Didnt Ended Yesterday 4/9/13. And it also Didnt End Right now. So i was WOndering... what would be the hold up... Anyone had these problems before??? And What Time could u possibly be off suspended.. 

Please Answer

Did you/your cousin get an email stating that the suspension was for a period of 7 days, if so what was the date of the email?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (78 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Apr 10, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

LilTuzzie105 wrote:

Please Answer

Did you/your cousin get an email stating that the suspension was for a period of 7 days, if so what was the date of the email?

BRIT-KO

well me and my cousin got suspended on the 3rd of april. and i think that me and my cousin should be off suspension now.. but were arent.. were still suspended

Message 3 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39424 posts

Apr 10, 2013

LilTuzzie105 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

LilTuzzie105 wrote:

Please Answer

BRIT-KO

well me and my cousin got suspended on the 3rd of april. and i think that me and my cousin should be off suspension now.. but were arent.. were still suspended

Today is April 10th, assuming the suspension was for one week that's not (quite) 7 days, give it 24/48 hours, if the suspension has not been lifted by then I would contact Sony customer support (number below)

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (64 Views)
VP of Gaming
28204 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

If the suspension is supposed to have ended but hadn't, then tell your cousin call SCEA at 1-800-345-7669 for information during normal business hours. The call is free.

If you want an answer to a personal and specific banishment, you will never find it here. Simply call the number above.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 7 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 10, 2013

maybe they decided to give you a permanent suspension so next time you will learn to keep the foul mouth to yourself and not where people have to see it..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6755 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Check again at midnight PST Smiley Happy

It should be lifted by then. 

If not, then yeah... Customer Service would be the next step. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7 (52 Views)
0 Likes