Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2014
By: blackmoney831 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

Remastering Games

15 replies 141 views Edited Apr 11, 2014
As we know the last of us is getting remastered for the PS4. My question to all of you what games or game would you like to see getting remastered?
Mine would have to be Bioshock infinite or Beyond Two Souls.
Message 1 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Re: Remastering Games

Apr 11, 2014

Grand Theft Auto...

Or Call of Duty...

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 11, 2014
Message 3 of 16 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 11, 2014
There's no reason to remaster the uncharted series because a new uncharted is already in development.
Message 4 of 16 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1768 posts

Apr 11, 2014

renatabls wrote:

http://www.psu.com/a022639/Uncharted-Collection-coming-to-PS4----report

This is definitely the new trend now.

Dang. I mean remasters can be really good.... but there's already too many remakes. Some things, in my opinion, are best kept PS3 exclusive :smileywink:

young beard signature
Message 5 of 16 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Apr 11, 2014
It should only be done when there is a drastic difference. Even the PS2 to PS3 games were iffy... these late ps3 games being made into PS4 titles kinda rub me the wrong way. I wanna see PS1 classics get PS4 overhauls. That would be something I would buy.
Message 6 of 16 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1863 posts

Apr 11, 2014

blackmoney831 wrote:
As we know the last of us is getting remastered for the PS4. My question to all of you what games or game would you like to see getting remastered?
Mine would have to be Bioshock infinite or Beyond Two Souls.

I for one...Don't care to see any games remastered. Remastering Ps3 games seems lame to me. They already look soo good in most cases. Slap the word remastered on it and sell it to me new witha $60 price tag........

BUT....

Remaster Metal Gear Solid 4, and you might have me at least interested. 

Don't hesitate. Wait! Maybe you should...
Message 7 of 16 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4396 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:
It should only be done when there is a drastic difference. Even the PS2 to PS3 games were iffy... these late ps3 games being made into PS4 titles kinda rub me the wrong way. I wanna see PS1 classics get PS4 overhauls. That would be something I would buy.

I hear ya on this. The one game that comes to mind was the Silent Hill HD collection. I was soooooo looking forward to getting this on the PS3 only to read all of the negative things about it. The glitches, the frame rate issues, graphical errors, just plagued with problems from the get go. So unfortunate because this could have been one of the best remakes to come to the PS3.

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 8 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 11, 2014

blackmoney831 wrote:
There's no reason to remaster the uncharted series because a new uncharted is already in development.

Tell that to Sony/ND.

Setzaroth wrote:

If you played the PS2 versions before the HD editions then you'd see a HUGE difference. I played all Jak games, DMC3, RE4 and RE: Darkside Chronicles and Gosh these games look amazing on the PS3.

I even turned on my PS2 to play RE4 and everything's so blurry and ugly.

Message 9 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9234 posts

Apr 11, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I hear ya on this. The one game that comes to mind was the Silent Hill HD collection. I was soooooo looking forward to getting this on the PS3 only to read all of the negative things about it. The glitches, the frame rate issues, graphical errors, just plagued with problems from the get go. So unfortunate because this could have been one of the best remakes to come to the PS3.

Too bad they didn't take more time to iron things out glitch wise. It sucks when any gaming company rushes a HD remaster of a game out without doing so. Guess it all comes down to money sadly :smileysad:.

As for HD remasters, I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 brought back out in that fashion... if done in a way that isn't plagued with glitches and problems.

Message 10 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes