I have started a petition against the pay to play online for the PS4 and I was wondering if I needed to follow rules and regulations for this.
No petitions on the forums.
yup yup. theyre against the rules.
- Spam. No advertising commercial products or services or solicitations (this includes petitions, asking others to vote on a poll, and advertising your own personal website or other forum). No making off-topic or redundant threads, no posting multiple times in a row with nothing new, and no:
- Bumping: making a new post solely to bring it up to the top of the thread listing and push down legitimate discussions.
- In Before the Lock: Posting “I.B.T.L” or something offensive just before we lock a thread doesn’t add to the discussion and isn’t welcome.
- Quote for Truth: (QFT) This applies when you quote someone you agree with, but also doesn’t contribute anything to the discussion. Try to add something relevant or add a “Kudos” to their post.
- Poll Threads: Polls can be a good way to jumpstart a constructive discussion, but poll threads that don’t encourage any kind of discussion will be edited, locked or deleted.
If you don't want to pay to play PS4 online, then don't purchase the console. Another thing: petitions aren't allowed on the forums.
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
I don't know why everyone is so upset about losing a small feature that we really shouldn't have taken for granted in the first place.
Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
5 bucks a month. boo hoo. You will be getting discounted/free games and a even better online mulitplayer experience. If you are really down with sony, spending this small fee is nothing for how much good services they have given us for all these years with free psn. Take this tissue .