PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 7, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Stage_Coach wrote:
Is it too late for me to be added to the list, GOW71? :smileyhappy:

Oh jeez another MOD! You guys are like my best clients! LOL Sure just send me a PM with a rough idea and I'll do my best to hook you up.

Question for the Mods then.  Are we to assume, based on the requests for Sigs from GOW, that the Signatures will not be affected by the Forum Changes Tomorrow?

As well, I am assuming any links in the Sigs, if relatively unchanged, will cease to work.  Am I right on that?

Moble

I'm building a special flame suit for my forum time tommorrow, this place is going to be a zoo of excitement and complaints lol. 

Message 91 of 116 (132 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
5585 posts

Mar 7, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Question for the Mods then.  Are we to assume, based on the requests for Sigs from GOW, that the Signatures will not be affected by the Forum Changes Tomorrow?

As well, I am assuming any links in the Sigs, if relatively unchanged, will cease to work.  Am I right on that?

Moble

Big thanks, GOW71! :smileyvery-happy:

And as for the forum change, signatures will not be affected.

Message 92 of 116 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
9474 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Stage_Coach wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

Big thanks, GOW71! :smileyvery-happy:

And as for the forum change, signatures will not be affected.

Good.

Message 93 of 116 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 12, 2013

It shaping up to be slow day at work! Time to play some catch up!

Just a reminder if you like one please send me a PM with what you would like me to try and achieve.  I'm using my mailbox to keep track of who is up. Thank you kindly have a great day!

Message 94 of 116 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Well weather is shaping up poorly here and knocked out my computer.... sigs are on hold again :smileysad:

Message 95 of 116 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Couple new additions to the OP.  I'm still accepting requests but working on them much slower, been a lot busier than normal past week or so!

Message 96 of 116 (80 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Mar 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Couple new additions to the OP.  I'm still accepting requests but working on them much slower, been a lot busier than normal past week or so!

Admit it, you have been basking in the Glory of Poster of the Week.  It's OK, you deserve the break.:smileywink:

My Signature still rocks!  Thanks again, and to Speedy, and Xu.:smileywink:

You all made my signature what it is.

Moble

Message 97 of 116 (78 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I will admit I have enjoyed rocking the purple this week!  Too bad it's temporary.  But I have been super busy at work this week though and that has taken away a bit from my creative time I ususally have. I manage to get a couple done though, my list is a short one now. A difficult one, but short.

Message 98 of 116 (76 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48845 posts

Mar 19, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I will admit I have enjoyed rocking the purple this week!  Too bad it's temporary.  But I have been super busy at work this week though and that has taken away a bit from my creative time I ususally have. I manage to get a couple done though, my list is a short one now. A difficult one, but short.

You should apply for the MVP Program!!!!  :smileywink:

Message 99 of 116 (61 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 19, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

You should apply for the MVP Program!!!!  :smileywink:

Sigh.... what am I gonna do with you?

Message 100 of 116 (57 Views)
0 Likes