Reply
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55437 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 7, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Stage_Coach wrote:
Is it too late for me to be added to the list, GOW71? Smiley Happy

Oh jeez another MOD! You guys are like my best clients! LOL Sure just send me a PM with a rough idea and I'll do my best to hook you up.


Question for the Mods then.  Are we to assume, based on the requests for Sigs from GOW, that the Signatures will not be affected by the Forum Changes Tomorrow?

 

As well, I am assuming any links in the Sigs, if relatively unchanged, will cease to work.  Am I right on that?

 

Moble


I'm building a special flame suit for my forum time tommorrow, this place is going to be a zoo of excitement and complaints lol. 

Message 91 of 116 (140 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
5944 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 7, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

Question for the Mods then.  Are we to assume, based on the requests for Sigs from GOW, that the Signatures will not be affected by the Forum Changes Tomorrow?

 

As well, I am assuming any links in the Sigs, if relatively unchanged, will cease to work.  Am I right on that?

 

Moble


 

Big thanks, GOW71! Smiley Very Happy

 

And as for the forum change, signatures will not be affected.

Message 92 of 116 (133 Views)
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10421 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 8, 2013

Stage_Coach wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Question for the Mods then.  Are we to assume, based on the requests for Sigs from GOW, that the Signatures will not be affected by the Forum Changes Tomorrow?

 

As well, I am assuming any links in the Sigs, if relatively unchanged, will cease to work.  Am I right on that?

 

Moble


 

Big thanks, GOW71! Smiley Very Happy

 

And as for the forum change, signatures will not be affected.


Good.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 93 of 116 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 12, 2013

It shaping up to be slow day at work! Time to play some catch up!

 

Just a reminder if you like one please send me a PM with what you would like me to try and achieve.  I'm using my mailbox to keep track of who is up. Thank you kindly have a great day!

Message 94 of 116 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Well weather is shaping up poorly here and knocked out my computer.... sigs are on hold again Smiley Sad

Message 95 of 116 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 15, 2013

Couple new additions to the OP.  I'm still accepting requests but working on them much slower, been a lot busier than normal past week or so!

Message 96 of 116 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Couple new additions to the OP.  I'm still accepting requests but working on them much slower, been a lot busier than normal past week or so!


Admit it, you have been basking in the Glory of Poster of the Week.  It's OK, you deserve the break.Smiley Wink

 

My Signature still rocks!  Thanks again, and to Speedy, and Xu.Smiley Wink

 

You all made my signature what it is.

 

Moble

Message 97 of 116 (86 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 15, 2013

I will admit I have enjoyed rocking the purple this week!  Too bad it's temporary.  But I have been super busy at work this week though and that has taken away a bit from my creative time I ususally have. I manage to get a couple done though, my list is a short one now. A difficult one, but short.

Message 98 of 116 (84 Views)
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
55437 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 19, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I will admit I have enjoyed rocking the purple this week!  Too bad it's temporary.  But I have been super busy at work this week though and that has taken away a bit from my creative time I ususally have. I manage to get a couple done though, my list is a short one now. A difficult one, but short.


You should apply for the MVP Program!!!!  Smiley Wink

 

 

Message 99 of 116 (69 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: SIG's by GoatOfWar

Mar 19, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

I will admit I have enjoyed rocking the purple this week!  Too bad it's temporary.  But I have been super busy at work this week though and that has taken away a bit from my creative time I ususally have. I manage to get a couple done though, my list is a short one now. A difficult one, but short.


You should apply for the MVP Program!!!!  Smiley Wink

 

 


Sigh.... what am I gonna do with you?

Message 100 of 116 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes