Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
30 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013
Personally,I would own both.i always own multi consoles so I don't miss out on anything.The Wii and WiiU are the only consoles that I haven't owned and this choose a side crap is dumb.But be aware before you run back just to M$,they can easily change their minds and go back to the the restrictions.For all you know,they will go back after they sell alot of consoles to bait people in.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=725793
Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 130 (211 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 23, 2013

You have fun doing that.

photo ry2dGaAA0VPV_zps779cde2a.gif>
Friend code me i get pretty lonesome 2165-6983-6109
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 130 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

Enjoy your Spybox and if you haven't learned by now at how shady MS is then you never will.
I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as people have invested alot of money MS is gonna turn around and bring the DRM and the other stuff that made you leave in the first place it's not like MS has never done anything like that before......oh wait they have.

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 130 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Jun 23, 2013

namaradus wrote:

Enjoy your Spybox and if you haven't learned by now at how shady MS is then you never will.
I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as people have invested alot of money MS is gonna turn around and bring the DRM and the other stuff that made you leave in the first place it's not like MS has never done anything like that before......oh wait they have.

Yeah I can see them saying something like: "Due to security concerns we have to roll out the DRM and 24 hour connection checks to make sure your Xbox experience is enjoyable!"

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 130 (172 Views)
Wastelander
547 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Microshaft said that they will remove the restrictions in a day one software patch. DAY ONE SOFTWARE PATCH!? Why can't they remove it now before it comes out? They STILL, haven't said WHY, the kinect must stay plugged in but you can turn it off. Why? Isn't unplugging it the same as turning it off? I asked this question on the Microshaft forums and no one could answer. Another question that went unanswered was this. Everytime they update they never tell you what's in the update for "security" reasons, soooooo, if they can turn off  these restrictions with a patch, what's to keep them from turning them back on with a Live update? They wouldn't have to tell anyone for "security" reasons and no one would know it's on. So go back to Microshaft and have your privacy invaded , you obviously don't care. Me I'm staying here.

All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 130 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 23, 2013
"The problem though, is that Microsoft seems intent on blaming others than themselves. They strip away practically everything that they thought was ‘the future’ in order to meet the gamers demand, all the while spouting that their version of ‘the future’ is still the best and you guys will cry later when you realise just how you have restricted them in giving you that future. There in lies the problem. Microsoft’s lack of ability to future-proof its console is not the fault of the gamer, but their own thickheaded-ness. Apparently, all it required would be a day 1 patch in order to eliminate all those restrictive settings Microsoft wanted to impose. Really? A simple patch was all that was needed? If anything, that makes it sound like the restrictions
were shoe-horned in at the last minute or something."
Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 130 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I dont see why everyone cares about this guy
Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 130 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 23, 2013
We care bc in the end weather ur xbox nintendo or playstation fan we all are gamers!
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 130 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1173 posts

Jun 23, 2013

lanie_faye wrote:
"The problem though, is that Microsoft seems intent on blaming others than themselves. They strip away practically everything that they thought was ‘the future’ in order to meet the gamers demand, all the while spouting that their version of ‘the future’ is still the best and you guys will cry later when you realise just how you have restricted them in giving you that future. There in lies the problem. Microsoft’s lack of ability to future-proof its console is not the fault of the gamer, but their own thickheaded-ness. Apparently, all it required would be a day 1 patch in order to eliminate all those restrictive settings Microsoft wanted to impose. Really? A simple patch was all that was needed? If anything, that makes it sound like the restrictions
were shoe-horned in at the last minute or something."

Yeah, something definitely seems... off. A simple patch to reverse everything? What? I wouldn't trust the Xbox One even if my life depended on it. With all of this shady crap going on, it makes me not want to own anything made by Microsoft.

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 130 (130 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Unfortunately, what Microsoft clearly fails to recognize,is that gamers don’t want a console to entertain. They want a console to game. Microsoft's New Gaming System Is Everything For Everybody, Except gamers "and thats a fact jack"
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 130 (124 Views)