Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 21, 2013

if they can update something and take it away they can update it and put it back

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 101 of 130 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Jun 21, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Every terms of service says that pilgrim.. Being a homeling i would think you knew that already.

Just hoping people are aware that Microsoft can at any time re institute the things they say they are no longer doing, even AFTER you buy a console ;-).

People never read the TOS, I do.

Message 102 of 130 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Microsoft walks up to you and starts beating you, telling you how worthless you are. You escape, run down the street to Sony's house, and ask for help. Sony invites you in, gives you something to eat and drink, and offers to call the cops. Suddenly, the doorbell rings: It's Microsoft, saying that he's sorry and that he listened to his therapist and is a changed man.

Your options?

• Go back with Microsoft, believe that he is a changed man, and hope that he never acts out against you again.
  • Take Sony's offer and call the cops, tell them what Microsoft did to you, and put him away for good.

My point?

• Choose wisely. Just because Microsoft changed their mind and is now backtracking, doesn't mean that they've learned their lesson. Who's to say that Microsoft doesn't start slowly adding back the features that they're taking away?

Exactly Incendio, exactly.   Read that MS TOS, they can change it back at any time.

Message 103 of 130 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Wow. I didn't expect to get this many replies o.O

Then again PS fanboys are infamous for how obnoxiously loud they are on the Internet. Just like last gen's console war. PS fanboys are like religious warriors. They would amass on the Internet and beat their chests and go out their way to praise the PS and bash anything that might be competition. Worse than PC gamers really.

I also see they moved my thread to off-topic. Yet the old thread I made about me moving to the PS4 never got moved. Interesting double standard this place has. God forbid their be any threads that detracts from the massive circle jerk PS4 praising that goes on in Playstation General -_-. Rather pathetic if you ask me.

Message 104 of 130 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Jun 21, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Then again PS fanboys are infamous for how obnoxiously loud they are on the Internet. Just like last gen's console war. PS fanboys are like religious warriors. They would amass on the Internet and beat their chests and go out their way to praise the PS and bash anything that might be competition. Worse than PC gamers really.

I also see they moved my thread to off-topic. Yet the old thread I made about me moving to the PS4 never got moved. Interesting double standard this place has. God forbid their be any threads that detracts from the massive circle jerk PS4 praising that goes on in Playstation General -_-. Rather pathetic if you ask me.

Be honest, who do you trust more?

Microsoft or Sony?

MS are pretty **bleep** lucky anyone is going back, if they changed it once, they can definitely change it again. You come to a PS forum and expect people to believe that MS > Sony? Thats just dumb.

Heck, its not my problem though, enjoy getting watched by Microsoft as you go about your everyday life, I guess. Yeah, thats right, the Kinect requirement isnt gone, and most likely will not go.

Message 105 of 130 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 21, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Playstation General is for playstation talk, not xbox talk, hence your playstation thread staying in the section for playstation discussion while your xbox thread getting moved to off-topic.

It wasn't a conspiracy by sony or the mods it was just you failing to put your thread in the proper place initially, if it stayed there it would never have gotten this many replies!

Message 106 of 130 (134 Views)
Gaming Beast
2196 posts

Jun 21, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Sorry to break it to you, but PlayStation fanboys and Xbox fanboys are much the same: as you just described.

I don't like the PS4 because I'm a fanboy. I like the PS4 because I'm logical.

Logic: Something that Microsoft thinks we all lack.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 107 of 130 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 21, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Wow dude, what did being a PS fanboy have anything to do with not trusting M$ with the s**t they pulled? And this is coming from a Sega fan who spent this generation on the 360 and Wii.

Message 108 of 130 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 21, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

With a attitude like that are you shocked you got answers you werent looking for?

Why would you even post here?

I bet you made this post right here with no intentions of coming back so just let it all out huh... I think you made the right move going back to the Xbox enjoy.

Message 109 of 130 (95 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3451 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Just gave my 360 to a friend and will be getting a PS3 in 3 weeks. 

Message 110 of 130 (93 Views)