Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6345 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Wow. I didn't expect to get this many replies o.O

 

Then again PS fanboys are infamous for how obnoxiously loud they are on the Internet. Just like last gen's console war. PS fanboys are like religious warriors. They would amass on the Internet and beat their chests and go out their way to praise the PS and bash anything that might be competition. Worse than PC gamers really.

 

I also see they moved my thread to off-topic. Yet the old thread I made about me moving to the PS4 never got moved. Interesting double standard this place has. God forbid their be any threads that detracts from the massive circle jerk PS4 praising that goes on in Playstation General -_-. Rather pathetic if you ask me.


hey man  you  can call  ps gamers fan bosy ,but  the exec at bx1 are calling you sheep..

 

I in qoute will  repeat the  ceo  of xbx  " the gamers will still buy it"...  Thats not made up buy me.. In my 15 yrs of playstatiion  following i nver heard any sony ceo. exec, not  even a mod here say that about the ps gamer.  Not once.. not once in 15yrs..

 

 . Because every  product you buy in this world is part  your personal  identity make up.  That is fact,   everyone can be identifeid with  brand of like..

 

  great games  dont make gamers.  Social personality in emotion  make games and  gamers. Even a  deaf man knows when he's being   talked to like crap  by his peer..     Yes you say they  dnt pay  your bills in life and  words will never hurt me.. and trust me  one this   one ill quote it  for u    "And they  never will pay your bills and words dont have to hurt  you to devalue who you when  said". they created a whole policy behind those words before you even heard them..  So  have  fun on xb1 community. let  us know how much  you save in gaming there for your budget.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 130 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/19/2013
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 21, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
I am sorry that you have returned to M$ and their scam of an XBucks but you can always come crying back to Sony once M$ put those restrictions back onto the system in later years. They will but they will hide it and make it seem cool. They are the same old money-grubbing greedy company that would prefer the old XBucks One policy.

it's true.

http://fourversusone.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/xbox-180-how-microsoft-spoke-with-their-wallet/ 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 130 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/19/2009
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

**bleep**, twelve pages in two days.

 

Anyway, we don't care. Enjoy your television.


 photo 2224291_zps9f29b322.jpg
This is mah signature. It is a noice signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 130 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013

It will be nice that multiplatform games will likely be built on PS4 and ported to Xbox this time. Since the Xbox is weaker, the games probably won't run as well as on PS4. Meaning the superior version will be found on the PS4.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 130 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/19/2009
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

It will be nice that multiplatform games will likely be built on PS4 and ported to Xbox this time. Since the Xbox is weaker, the games probably won't run as well as on PS4. Meaning the superior version will be found on the PS4.


Tell that to all the lousy ports on PS3, which was the superior system (right?)


 photo 2224291_zps9f29b322.jpg
This is mah signature. It is a noice signature.
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 130 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Online
2975 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013

jjjkuk wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

It will be nice that multiplatform games will likely be built on PS4 and ported to Xbox this time. Since the Xbox is weaker, the games probably won't run as well as on PS4. Meaning the superior version will be found on the PS4.


Tell that to all the lousy ports on PS3, which was the superior system (right?)


PS3 had all those bad ports because the Cell Processor made it difficult to program for, but it is more powerful than 360.

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 130 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/07/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

ChrisPeaBacon wrote:

Wow. I didn't expect to get this many replies o.O

 

Then again PS fanboys are infamous for how obnoxiously loud they are on the Internet. Just like last gen's console war. PS fanboys are like religious warriors. They would amass on the Internet and beat their chests and go out their way to praise the PS and bash anything that might be competition. Worse than PC gamers really.

 

I also see they moved my thread to off-topic. Yet the old thread I made about me moving to the PS4 never got moved. Interesting double standard this place has. God forbid their be any threads that detracts from the massive circle jerk PS4 praising that goes on in Playstation General -_-. Rather pathetic if you ask me.


I'm not a Sony fan. In fact, I am a former xbox 360 fan.

 

I don't know how you can give Microsoft so much trust when they have proven themselves to be a greedy corporation that is willing to mess with their fanbase. I am sorry that you are a blind Microsoft fanboy, I was one too. I just hope for your sake that Microsoft doesn't go back, and put DRM back in. I am not willing to take that risk, and will be giving my money to someone else that has proven themselves worthy (Sony).

 

Sorry if you don't see it that way. Again, I wish you luck with your fanboyism, and I hope Microsoft doesn't try to screw you over again (which they probably will like that have before).

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 130 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6345 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

It will be nice that multiplatform games will likely be built on PS4 and ported to Xbox this time. Since the Xbox is weaker, the games probably won't run as well as on PS4. Meaning the superior version will be found on the PS4.


yes thats the kicker.. they will have built from  grown up on ps4.:smileyvery-happy:.. That is some thing that was thrown out there  by the fans of playstation. No more porting bad games,

 

 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 130 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
5428 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013

Chris, you seriously need to open your eyes and take a look at the exclusives for ps4. xbox one has titanfall and killer instinct 3 but thats about it. i recommend you wait till there's more exclusives because at this point, majority of the xbox owners are looking forward to get a ps4.

 photo 34873693-aedf-438c-95aa-fa471c2b6b7c_zpsb45f80a6.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 130 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/20/2013
Offline
509 posts
 

Re: See ya sony! Back to Xbox!!!!

Jun 22, 2013
Bye!!!
All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 130 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes