I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Re: Should Pot be legal?

Mar 10, 2014

You'd really have to be sniffing the sharpie out in order to kill your brain cells.

Pot heads in this country think they are so educated and really know the law but don't.

It also kills relationships.

Its embarrassing to N.A. It has gotten this far!!

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 31 of 158 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 10, 2014

"July 1, 2003 -- Long-term and even daily marijuana use doesn't appear to cause permanent brain damage, adding to evidence that it can be a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of diseases, say researchers."

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain

FACT ATTACK!

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 32 of 158 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3604 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

You'd really have to be sniffing the sharpie out in order to kill your brain cells.

Pot heads in this country think they are so educated and really know the law but don't.

It also kills relationships.

Its embarrassing to N.A. It has gotten this far!!

Since you seem to be part of the "reefer madness" generation, let me educate you about one of the lies that you keep repeating. There is a myth that has been around for a long time that weed kills brain cells. This myth stems from a series of old studies that found structural change in the brain (not actual cell death as often alleged) when they exposed lab monkeys to marijuana smoke. Those studies were never able to be replicated and were discredited a very long time ago. That myth is a joke now and I'm surprised to see that there are actually still people who believe it.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,500+ followers | 150+ subscribers
Message 33 of 158 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 10, 2014
Never said anything about permanent brain damage. But it does kill your brain cells! FACT!!
Message 34 of 158 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
34057 posts

Mar 10, 2014

I say it should be exactly as legal as alcohol.  If you're caught driving under the infuence, etc. you should be arrested.  Nobody under 21 should be allowed to partake.  And like Colorado did, tax the living crap out of it.  This all goes back to Prohibition.  Getting rid of alcohol didn't work.  It only introduced the criminal element.  Same with pot.

The war on drugs costs money and turns a profit for criminals.  Taxing it makes profit for the state and all but eliminates criminal profit.

The example of a 30 year old guy smoking pot in his own living room is valid.  He's not hurting anyone except maybe himself.  Maybe not.  He's not bothering anyone.

Pot is infinitely safer than alcohol or tobacco.  I've never seen one single case EVER of someone dying from pot overdose.  Alcohol overdose will kill you before the morning.  Tobacco will cause cancer.  If pot is illegal, then alcohol and tobacco should be too (but we already know this isn't feasible).

Just because it's "legal" doesn't mean people should be able to use it any time they feel like it.  For instance, before you get behind the wheel.  Employers should be allowed to adopt a zero-tolerance policy for safety reasons.  School bus driver, airline pilot, military, etc.  Nobody in these jobs should ever do pot.

But super dangerous drugs like crack and meth need to stay illegal.

Message 35 of 158 (78 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:
Never said anything about permanent brain damage. But it does kill your brain cells! FACT!!

Killing brain cells would be permanent damage. And saying "fact" doesn't make it so.

I can say that because I provided proof. Go ahead and post a link or two and prove your side of the arguement.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 36 of 158 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 10, 2014
Its sad to that Sony will target pot head users. Its almost their number customers.
Message 37 of 158 (76 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 10, 2014
I don't need a link its a fact...lay off the weed dude.
Message 38 of 158 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3604 posts

Mar 10, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:

Adding the word "fact" at the end of a claim does not make it one. Either provide supporting evidence for your claims or don't expect your claims to hold any weight with anyone.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
1,500+ followers | 150+ subscribers
Message 39 of 158 (73 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

Lil_Bruin_77 wrote:
Its sad to that Sony will target pot head users. Its almost their number customers.

Oh, ya...I forgot, you simply post whatever random impulse that happens to  streak accross your brain and form into a sentence.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 40 of 158 (70 Views)