Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 17, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Here's the cat from next door. He would scratch on my door and then come inside and chill for awhile and get himself a drink before heading out again on cat business.

IMG00011-20101116-1213.jpg

IMO, it looks as if he's cleaning the bowl, instead of drinking. 

Sometimes he would wash his paws as well. Lol he may have been licking the side of the bowl when I took the shot. There was also a second photo I took which seems to have been deleted.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 51 of 97 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Jan 17, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Here's the cat from next door. He would scratch on my door and then come inside and chill for awhile and get himself a drink before heading out again on cat business.

Have some TP!

You buying bulk, or is this a coupon thing?:smileylol:

Moble

Hahaha the front bundle was paper towel and the back one was TP. I had only been living in this place for a week so things weren't completely organized yet. Those bundles lasted a long time!

It wasn't until a few days in of living there that one morning I was upstairs with my room mate having coffee when there was a scratch at the backdoor. She got up and said "oh Tipper is here!" Opens the door and in walks the cat. I went downstairs to check my emails when suddenly I heard a little splashing sound. There was the cat in the toilet. My roomie said it was normal and he does that all the time.

I'd come home from work and know Tipper passed through because there would be paw prints on the toilet!

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 52 of 97 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Jan 17, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

deadend123 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Have some TP!

You buying bulk, or is this a coupon thing?:smileylol:

Moble

Hahaha the front bundle was paper towel and the back one was TP. I had only been living in this place for a week so things weren't completely organized yet. Those bundles lasted a long time!

It wasn't until a few days in of living there that one morning I was upstairs with my room mate having coffee when there was a scratch at the backdoor. She got up and said "oh Tipper is here!" Opens the door and in walks the cat. I went downstairs to check my emails when suddenly I heard a little splashing sound. There was the cat in the toilet. My roomie said it was normal and he does that all the time.

I'd come home from work and know Tipper passed through because there would be paw prints on the toilet!

That's all right, my cat does some weird crap too.

He will not drink from the bowl, until he plays with the water first.  He used to tip the entire bowl over, so we had to get one of those spills proof bowls.  He still splashes the water all over though.

There is that, and he likes to drink from the tub faucet.  It drips a little.  He also pees in the same tub (ewe).  I have to rinse and scrub with a Mr. Clean Sponge every day I come home.  It is gross.  I suppose it is better than on the living room floor though.

Moble

Message 53 of 97 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
849 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Sista Oids.jpg

Beans and Daq, to me the sun rises and sets on them.They are my pride and joy! To anyone who has had/have you know what I mean.

Heres another one of them outside  "Hunt Mode engaged"

Untitled.jpg

Blackspeak12.jpg

Bil-At Kir-Zal Za-A-Kam Ki-Aga-Du

Message 54 of 97 (225 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Are dogs shrinking?  Seriously a lot of small dogs here.:smileywink:

Not saying anything, just observing a trend.

Moble

Message 55 of 97 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9957 posts

Jan 17, 2013

My 2 cats, Foo and Gemma! (Foo was originally named FoManChou, but I shortened it to Foo)

foo

This is Foo when I had him pose for this picture. The highlighted date was when my Aunt was coming back home from Afghanistan, and we were all exicted!

gemma

This is both Foo (left) and Gemma (right) being cute.

trouble

And here are both kitties getting in trouble. (Gemma on the left, foo on the right)

But what makes my kitties unique is that they have extra toes (opposing thumbs)!!! 

Foo and Gemma are siblings and they both have extra toes. Foo has 6 toes per paw and Gemma has 7 toes per paw.

thumb

thumb

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 56 of 97 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jan 17, 2013

nitroz76 wrote:

My 2 cats, Foo and Gemma! (Foo was originally named FoManChou, but I shortened it to Foo)

foo

This is Foo when I had him pose for this picture. The highlighted date was when my Aunt was coming back home from Afghanistan, and we were all exicted!

gemma

This is both Foo (left) and Gemma (right) being cute.

trouble

And here are both kitties getting in trouble. (Gemma on the left, foo on the right)

But what makes my kitties unique is that they have extra toes (opposing thumbs)!!! 

Foo and Gemma are siblings and they both have extra toes. Foo has 6 toes per paw and Gemma has 7 toes per paw.

thumb

thumb

Thats awesome, never seen a cat with extra digits.

PSN - Vallez93
Message 57 of 97 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Message 58 of 97 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32672 posts

Jan 17, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

im not sure which one i found more amusing, your comment about the picture or the picture itself. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 59 of 97 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11166 posts

Jan 18, 2013

My daughter with our youngest cat "Snarf"

Snarf 1

Kismet (Russian Blue) is on the lower seat. Snarf is on the higher seat. Cat trees are so worth the money :smileyhappy: (Oh and my dragons are on the wall behind them.)

KIzzy

Message 60 of 97 (184 Views)