PlayStation MVP
11241 posts

Re: Show me your pets!!!

Jan 18, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

turbodieseltruck wrote:
<SNIP<

You can run out of kudos?:smileysurprised:

We are limited to 25 KUDOS within a 24 Hour Period.  I actually abstained for a while, because my ratio was low.  I gave up.  Funny things make me Kudo, interesting things make me Kudo, poignant things make me Kudo, etc.  I am a Kudo Floozy!:smileylol:

Moble

I don't think I've ever run out. I don't give out very many in the course of the day. Some days are a bit higher than others.

Message 61 of 97 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11241 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Varakharne wrote:

Beans and Daq, to me the sun rises and sets on them.They are my pride and joy! To anyone who has had/have you know what I mean.

I think most pet owners feel that way about their children. I know both of my cats are as much my children as my daughter is.

Message 62 of 97 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2352 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

Here are my two cats.  We adopted Cookie from an animal shelter. We went there for a dog, and one of my parents decided to fill out the forms and adopt a cat. So when we were about to choose a dog, they told us the maximum adoption limit was 1 pet per household every 2 months. Gris which means grey in Spanish, was an abandoned alley kitten when we took her in. We already had Cookie, so we decided that one more cat was going to be easy to addition.

I also have two birds, but they tend to hide when I take out a foreign object like a camera... lol

Cookie: He's super loyal and always follows me around. Sometimes he's more like a dog than cat. :smileytongue:

cookie.jpeg

I taught Cookie not to eat in the table, so he just follows me and sits next to me waiting for food. Anytime I give him food, he knocks if off the table to eat.

cookie2.jpeg

Gris (Grey):   For some reason she dislikes me, and only comes near me for food or to sleep in the couch.

gris.jpeg

mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 63 of 97 (296 Views)
Big Daddy
19058 posts

Jan 18, 2013

This is my cat Choo Choo.  That was his name when I got him from a neighbor who didn't want him anymore.

He's a good old cat.  Very friendly, likes people, likes attention, and likes to hunt.

mycat

Message 64 of 97 (279 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9957 posts

Jan 18, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

do they have extra claws in those digits?

yes

http://www.youtube.com/user/SpazGamingHD (My gaming channel)
Message 65 of 97 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6750 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Varakharne wrote:

Sista Oids.jpg

Beans and Daq, to me the sun rises and sets on them.They are my pride and joy! To anyone who has had/have you know what I mean.

Heres another one of them outside  "Hunt Mode engaged"

Untitled.jpg

ermehgerd I loves them!!!!!!

SO CUTTTEEEE!!!

I'm lovin all the cat people too! 

mobile -  your cat pees in the tub?! That's so weird! Though... Ziggy won't go in a place where anyone can see him. I had to empty out a cupboard and put his litter tray in there. He opens the door and everything. I suppose it's a good thing.. keeps it out of site.

Message 66 of 97 (246 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2352 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

ermehgerd I loves them!!!!!!

SO CUTTTEEEE!!!

I'm lovin all the cat people too! 

mobile -  your cat pees in the tub?! That's so weird! Though... Ziggy won't go in a place where anyone can see him. I had to empty out a cupboard and put his litter tray in there. He opens the door and everything. I suppose it's a good thing.. keeps it out of site.

Haha, my cats turn around when I'm passing by and they are using the litter box. They pretty much are always looking toward the hall, and if they see someone they turn their head the other way. Probably their way of telling us that it's rude to interrupt or look at them when they are using the litter box. :smileytongue:

mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 67 of 97 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7246 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Ziggy sounds like the all around BAC.
energy
Message 68 of 97 (212 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support