Reply
Jun 09 2014
By: shadoefax Treasure Hunter 6147 posts
Online

So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

15 replies 137 views Edited Jun 9, 2014

As a high school teacher, I am glad to be able to lay down the books, papers, and the lesson plans for a change.  My vacation from school starts in 2 weeks and I'm looking forward to it.  

What do you plan to do over your summer break?  

Message 1 of 16 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
13581 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 9, 2014

Probably gaming and relaxing, might be taking some college classes too.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2 of 16 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

Gaming.

 

Also Mad Men is on a break right now, so I decided to watch all the seasons again while waiting for it to continue.

 

I was thinking of Deadwood as well. I love that show.







Message 3 of 16 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
6147 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

Gaming.

 

Also Mad Men is on a break right now, so I decided to watch all the seasons again while waiting for it to continue.

 

I was thinking of Deadwood as well. I love that show.


I'm looking forward to the new Gold Rush this fall.  That's the only show I watch on a regular basis, and I love that show.  

Message 4 of 16 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
6147 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Probably gaming and relaxing, might be taking some college classes too.


May I ask:  How do you get your info in your reply box like that?  I mean your trophies and such?  I'm in PS+ so can I get one to? 

Message 5 of 16 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/09/2014
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

Gaming and hopefully some college classes.

| LIVE: Aversion X | STEAM: XAversionX
Message 6 of 16 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Online
13581 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Probably gaming and relaxing, might be taking some college classes too.


May I ask:  How do you get your info in your reply box like that?  I mean your trophies and such?  I'm in PS+ so can I get one to? 


All you have to do is to go to psnprofiles.com, and you can put your id into the box on the page and go from there. It automatically syncs with your PSN account.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 7 of 16 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/30/2013
Offline
374 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

I are work at texas burger

Message 8 of 16 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
6147 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Probably gaming and relaxing, might be taking some college classes too.


May I ask:  How do you get your info in your reply box like that?  I mean your trophies and such?  I'm in PS+ so can I get one to? 


All you have to do is to go to psnprofiles.com, and you can put your id into the box on the page and go from there. It automatically syncs with your PSN account.


Thank You!! 

Message 9 of 16 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2013
Online
8016 posts
 

Re: So, how do you plan to spend your summer?

Jun 10, 2014
Living...
Hey That Chris signature
Message 10 of 16 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes