Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Re: So what got you into videogames?

Apr 16, 2013

My older cousin's Sega Master System. I'd rather play games than watch a movie.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 21 of 44 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 16, 2013
NES MurphDawg, it's the NES.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 22 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

not really sure what got me into games...it was just really cool seeing that B/W pong machine on your 13 inch tv and being able to control your paddle...and then it just elevated from there..lol

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 23 of 44 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17205 posts

Apr 16, 2013

I don't remember how I came across the NES for the first time ever, but it was on my christmas list back in the mid '90's. We did actually get an NES for christmas. It think it might have been one of my older cousins who had an NES console a number of years before we as kids knew about such a thing. The game that came with it was Super Mario Bros. 3. But I wanted the original tetris game for the NES more. We were young kids at the time, no more than 10 years old at the time.

Sega Genesis was next, then the N64, then the PS2 after that.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 24 of 44 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11123 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I wish i never played video games... woot.
Message 25 of 44 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

My late grandfather when we was  i kid he played use play  us ( me and brother and cousins) in  checkers on a  checker board and  we play for  penny candy' if  we won  we got  a 1$ bag of  penny candy or taffy candy . but if  we lost   he;d give us  the  grape  ones which so  awful in taste.  I  never did beat him in  checker lol  my brother was the only one that  did.  To be honest  when i was  16  he was about 76 yr old and we played and i was spanking him really  badly. and i felt bad and let him win. he burst with laughter  .. After that  I  really didnt see  him agian  for  5 yrs to play him or  speak  or any thing much  ( becuase i went the  miltiary at 17) he died .  when i heard i went back homr. So that was our last game.

I alwys remember that game  with him and  now i play my nephew in playstation brand games  psp, ps2. some times ps3. ( his  moms  only allows him to wii games). he likes  that nba2k13 and those sports games. i  really  spank him in those game every time becuase he's a kobe ball hog.but he's very good in wwe wrestilng games( i enterd him a contest at  local video games  store for wii wwe 2011 and he got 3rd place at 8 yrs old. Im showing how to play socom franchise games offline.  Like socom 1.2 and 3..   He does ok.

Just trying to keep the gaming alive.:smileyhappy:.. That how i got into video games

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 26 of 44 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

Buttz, I know you might be foreign, and don't take this the wrong way because people tend to take my sarcasm as a huge insult, and it's not, but your whole story sounds so wrong...

This is what I got:

Your grandfather when you were kids, used to play you..you, your brother, and your cousin alfred. He played you and gave you candy named after money, two things that little boys like. He also gave you taffy, which isn't that wrong sounding, unless you have a weird mind like mine..

If you lost(didn't satisfy him)you got grape taffy, and by the way ya jerk, I love grape taffy ... anyway, You never beat him, but your brother did, take that saying as you will..actually, lets cut that part out, because your obviously talking about checkers.

But then you say you were 16, and he was 76, and you were spanking him really badly? Well that doesn't help your story sound any less weird...anyways, lets see what else..You felt bad for spanking him? and then let him win on a game of checkers and he started laughing like a mad man?

I am sorry about your grandfather as well.

Lets continue, so now you spank your nephew really badly? OH! You mean in video games, okay, I take all that spanking stuff back, now I understand...his mom only allows him to play games on the Wii? Okay, I understood that one, its a little weird though, but okay.

Well here ya go with the spanking again, your always going off about the spanking! I'll try to ignore it...lets see what else, well, thats good that your keeping gaming alive, your a big part to our community, and know that we love you, and without you, this whole forum would be nothing, god bless you soldier, you have my respect, and you have my love.

Good day sir, hope I didn't **bleep** you off in anyway :/

Edit: I just noticed the Buttz thing in your PSN, that just took your spanking thing to a whole new level, now im not sure about you anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 44 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Apr 16, 2013
itsnotozzyitsozz, you're a strange dude.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 28 of 44 (94 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Sports,i started in little league and played baseball,basketball,and loved sports,its a comepitive thing,like it..ALOT!..nothing better when you can come together as a team and win a chamionship,or a huge game or whatever..been blessed to be able to accomplish both... :smileyhappy:..but anyways its a cometitive thing for me,mono I mono..lol...:smileyvery-happy:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 29 of 44 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4420 posts

Apr 16, 2013

johngie wrote:

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

Buttz, I know you might be foreign, and don't take this the wrong way because people tend to take my sarcasm as a huge insult, and it's not, but your whole story sounds so wrong...

This is what I got:

Your grandfather when you were kids, used to play you..you, your brother, and your cousin alfred. He played you and gave you candy named after money, two things that little boys like. He also gave you taffy, which isn't that wrong sounding, unless you have a weird mind like mine..

If you lost(didn't satisfy him)you got grape taffy, and by the way ya jerk, I love grape taffy ... anyway, You never beat him, but your brother did, take that saying as you will..actually, lets cut that part out, because your obviously talking about checkers.

But then you say you were 16, and he was 76, and you were spanking him really badly? Well that doesn't help your story sound any less weird...anyways, lets see what else..You felt bad for spanking him? and then let him win on a game of checkers and he started laughing like a mad man?

I am sorry about your grandfather as well.

Lets continue, so now you spank your nephew really badly? OH! You mean in video games, okay, I take all that spanking stuff back, now I understand...his mom only allows him to play games on the Wii? Okay, I understood that one, its a little weird though, but okay.

Well here ya go with the spanking again, your always going off about the spanking! I'll try to ignore it...lets see what else, well, thats good that your keeping gaming alive, your a big part to our community, and know that we love you, and without you, this whole forum would be nothing, god bless you soldier, you have my respect, and you have my love.

Good day sir, hope I didn't **bleep** you off in anyway :/

Edit: I just noticed the Buttz thing in your PSN, that just took your spanking thing to a whole new level, now im not sure about you anymore.

What the actual hell is this garbage? I mean seriously?

I concur ^^^^^.

Whiskey Tango?

The man shares a story, and someone picks it apart?  Spanking, BT Dubbs; is an expression for, and synonymous with: "beating" (Not physical abuse), "dominating" (Not sexual), oh and WINNING AGAINST.

Not sure who is "foreign" here.  Who has not heard the expression "spanking" with reference to competition before?  Seems someone missed the point and direction of the story.

Again, I agree with johngie.... Seriously!?

Moble

Message 30 of 44 (72 Views)
0 Likes