The original Jurassic park for PSOne

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 31 of 44 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: So what got you into videogames?

Apr 16, 2013
Seriously guys, i'm so cereal right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 44 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6986 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

Buttz, I know you might be foreign, and don't take this the wrong way because people tend to take my sarcasm as a huge insult, and it's not, but your whole story sounds so wrong...

This is what I got:

Your grandfather when you were kids, used to play you..you, your brother, and your cousin alfred. He played you and gave you candy named after money, two things that little boys like. He also gave you taffy, which isn't that wrong sounding, unless you have a weird mind like mine..

If you lost(didn't satisfy him)you got grape taffy, and by the way ya jerk, I love grape taffy ... anyway, You never beat him, but your brother did, take that saying as you will..actually, lets cut that part out, because your obviously talking about checkers.

But then you say you were 16, and he was 76, and you were spanking him really badly? Well that doesn't help your story sound any less weird...anyways, lets see what else..You felt bad for spanking him? and then let him win on a game of checkers and he started laughing like a mad man?

I am sorry about your grandfather as well.

Lets continue, so now you spank your nephew really badly? OH! You mean in video games, okay, I take all that spanking stuff back, now I understand...his mom only allows him to play games on the Wii? Okay, I understood that one, its a little weird though, but okay.

Well here ya go with the spanking again, your always going off about the spanking! I'll try to ignore it...lets see what else, well, thats good that your keeping gaming alive, your a big part to our community, and know that we love you, and without you, this whole forum would be nothing, god bless you soldier, you have my respect, and you have my love.

Good day sir, hope I didn't **bleep** you off in anyway :/

Edit: I just noticed the Buttz thing in your PSN, that just took your spanking thing to a whole new level, now im not sure about you anymore.

If your attempting to be  funny,  im not humored  but i  did  find it disturbing  you would use crude humor in such nature. But ill let you of the hook,  Becuase times are different and folks  say thing in a different light these days.

happy gaming in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 33 of 44 (97 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Smiley Indifferent

RED
Message 34 of 44 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9144 posts

Apr 18, 2013

My parents bought a PS1 console and Crash Bandicoot Warped along with it when I was 5.  "Kicking those **bleep** apples" as my dad called collecting wumpa fruits became my new pastime. And that's how the world began. Smiley Tongue

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 35 of 44 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Apr 18, 2013
i've been into games as far back as i can remember i'm not really sure what got me into them maybe my older brothers i guess
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 36 of 44 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Apr 18, 2013
PONG IN 76,ATARI IN 77,PS1 IN 2003, PS2 IN 2004, PS3 IN 2011
RED
Message 37 of 44 (66 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37235 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Who bumped this thread from 2006

Message 38 of 44 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 19, 2013

My parents made the mistake of buying me a NES and several games when I was about 6-7.  

It pretty much dicated what the next 20 years of my life would be like, with obvious upgrades to the consoles as time went by.

Message 39 of 44 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 21, 2013

My dad. I used to always watch him play video games, and sure enough, he gave me a PS1 and his old Nintendo 64, along with a bunch of his old games. I've been hooked ever since.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 40 of 44 (21 Views)
0 Likes