First Son
7 posts

Re: So what got you into videogames?

Apr 22, 2013

I got into games after I got a PS1 along with Rayman for christmas when I was six, and that is when my love of gaming started. I hadn't played any games prior to that. Unfortunately about a month later my family fell on really hard times and we had to live out of a hotel for a few weeks after that. The only thing that got me through that time was my PS1, of course I had to play it on a crappy hotel television but it was still the most fun I was getting out of that situation, gaming was my escape from all the bad things that were happening After my family got back on its feet my bond with gaming was stronger. I love gaming and always will

"... And if you disagree with me then you sir- are a racist, homophobe."
Message 41 of 44 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I dont want to seem like a sob story and trust me I hate them as much as you do but it was my depression. I have always loved the fact that you can just log in for a few hours and leave all the stress and s**t behind you Plus I love them so you knowCat Happy

Message 42 of 44 (42 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 22, 2013
The thing that got me into games was my mischievous behavior. I would always steal my cousin's toys, hide, and play with them myself. (He never let me play anything with him) One day, I had gotten ahold of his Gameboy Color, with a copy of Pokemon Red in it. I was about 2 at the time when I first turned to Pikachu and saw his happy little face. I then played the game for hours, until he finally found me. That day is what made me into the gamer I am today.
Message 43 of 44 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I grew up with board games, ping pong, and all that outside stuff, but there were also Pin Ball machines, and those were so cool and got cooler and cooler as time went by. Then these things called Video Games came out and they were so cool, then companies made it so you could play that stuff in your house on your TV.

Hooked from day 1.

Message 44 of 44 (38 Views)
0 Likes