Apr 25 2013
By: Setzaroth Limit Breaker 18676 posts

So who can draw/Do artistic things?

21 replies 112 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

One of my many topics spawned from boredrom and curiosity.

Post your creations. I'll post as well, in the future, as soon as I can find some stuff.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 1 of 22 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: So who can draw/Do artistic things?

Apr 25, 2013
That is one of the things i cannot do... i can draw the lines(if you're pro at drawing you know what i mean), but i just can't progress after that.
Message 2 of 22 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20187 posts

Apr 25, 2013
A part of me wishes that I could draw really well, since there are some great pieces of art out in the world and on the Internet. Sadly, I'm not very talented with art, but I do love a good piece of artwork. Even makes me a little jealous knowing that I won't ever be able to do something like that. Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 22 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Apr 25, 2013

epilepsy.gifI can.

energy
Message 4 of 22 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 25, 2013

None of this in incredibly recent, and I dont use any software programs, so none of its very flashy, but these are some of my favorites i've done.

samus_in_jumpsuit_by_setzaroth2-d4ixab0.jpg

samus_in_armor_by_setzaroth2-d4ix8zf.jpg

yuna_by_setzaroth2-d4ix8er.jpg

yoshimitsu_by_setzaroth2-d4ix84d.jpg

sandy___colored___by_setzaroth2-d4ix7mo.jpg

japanese_girl_by_setzaroth2-d4j3ggd.jpg

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 22 (91 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Oh bm... okay... true story... i just cried hard, like, right now, just now, my eyes are red and they hurt, then i see this **bleep** **bleep** you post. Just... nothing to say... just... **bleep**.
Message 6 of 22 (90 Views)
VP of Gaming
36955 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Is she scratching her but hole?! lmao thats pretty good though i can never make that.

to answer the question i cannot draw or do poetry or anything artistic.. not that i know of at least.

Message 7 of 22 (88 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39424 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I am crap at drawing, I admit it, my only slight 'claim to fame' happened MANY years ago at senior school (high school) in the UK, I was in a ceramics (pottery) class & we all asked to draw, design, name & finally then make (out of clay obviously lol) something, it had to be something a little different, not liek a house or a car, something a little unusual, well I designed what I called an 'Aerobird', don't ask me where the name came from exactly but when I describe what I made you'll get the idea, I hope!

I designed a mixture or cross between a bird & an airplane, the body of the bird I made as the plane's fuselage, the cockpit was the birds head, with a beak & windows where the eyes would be, the wings & tail were wings of a bird & were designed like feathers & finally the wheels & the landing gear, well i was quite proud of this design, I made the landing gear as the birds claws & the birds claws were holding the wheels.

It's the one of the few things I did at school that I was really very proud of, & to top it off it won first place at the end of the year & was displayed proudly in the schools main entrance in a glass display case.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 8 of 22 (82 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 25, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I am crap at drawing, I admit it, my only slight 'claim to fame' happened MANY years ago at senior school (high school) in the UK, I was in a ceramics (pottery) class & we all asked to draw, design, name & finally then make (out of clay obviously lol) something, it had to be something a little different, not liek a house or a car, something a little unusual, well I designed what I called an 'Aerobird', don't ask me where the name came from exactly but when I describe what I made you'll get the idea, I hope!

I designed a mixture or cross between a bird & an airplane, the body of the bird I made as the plane's fuselage, the cockpit was the birds head, with a beak & windows where the eyes would be, the wings & tail were wings of a bird & were designed like feathers & finally the wheels & the landing gear, well i was quite proud of this design, I made the landing gear as the birds claws & the birds claws were holding the wheels.

It's the one of the few things I did at school that I was really very proud of, & to top it off it won first place at the end of the year & was displayed proudly in the schools main entrance in a glass display case.

BRIT-KO

wow, sounds intense...any chance there is a visual representation you have access to? Hahah I wanna see this thing.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 9 of 22 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I suck at drawing. The most I can do is pixel art.
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 10 of 22 (66 Views)
0 Likes