Reply
Apr 23 2013
By: BigBrotherKaz Wastelander 562 posts
Offline

Sorry for not noticing

[ Edited ]
19 replies 153 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

But It's seem that Brit-Ko is a MVP now Smiley Happy, Congrat Bro, you deserve to be MVP for a long time, glad those lazy MOD finally give you that title, here a gift from me to you:

 

memeoriginal.jpg 

Believe me, I tried my best to search for your half naked pic on the internet, kudos Smiley Happy

 

Edit: now with MVP logo on your hot bare chest Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 20 (153 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19284 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013
Why didn't you Photoshop the MVP Trophy logo onto his chest? Seems only fitting now. Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 20 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Why didn't you Photoshop the MVP Trophy logo onto his chest? Seems only fitting now. Smiley Very Happy

Edit: Nevermind, I've add it on with Paint, if anyone have a better pic, feel free to share it by mail, the un-edit version can be found in this link:

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Hot-Half-naked-Pic-of-Brit-Ko-leaked-on...

 

And no, Brit-ko is not Space_Cape, Space_cape is not as awesome as Brit-Ko to even wear a cape

Message 3 of 20 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013

wow, they added a lot of new MVPs...well, in contrast to the previous statment I remember reading not all too long ago that they wouldnt open the ranks of the MVPs any time soon. 

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 4 of 20 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19284 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

wow, they added a lot of new MVPs...well, in contrast to the previous statment I remember reading not all too long ago that they wouldnt open the ranks of the MVPs any time soon. 


 

About a month ago, Sony released an application via the web for all to use to apply for the program. Sony intends to continue using this application for new member of the program for the future as well. Tempest mentioned it in the "New MVPs" thread here in OT, so I'd check out what he said about the matter of future MVPs there.

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Congrats-to-the-new-MVPs/td-p/40205101

 

Tempest posted the link to the application on page 2 and talked a little about adding new members on the 3rd page.

Message 5 of 20 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013

wow, totally missed that. Its somehting I wouldnt mind being a part of.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 6 of 20 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it
Message 7 of 20 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it

no, I really dont think trophies have anything to do with it.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 8 of 20 (112 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it

no, I really dont think trophies have anything to do with it.


It's said the 1% of PSN user with a massive collection of trophy can be mvp, perhap that is what i understand, i could be wrong though

Message 9 of 20 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Sorry for not noticing

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
Seem to me that everyone who got over 1000 trophy and apply for that program can be MVP, well, suck to be me, I have over 1000 trophy on my actual account, so, well, better luck for me in the next program that doesn't need trophy to apply for it

no, I really dont think trophies have anything to do with it.


It's said the 1% of PSN user with a massive collection of trophy can be mvp, perhap that is what i understand, i could be wrong though


I have more trophies than BRIT-KO and he got into MVP. Its not true, trophies were not, and are not a factor.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 10 of 20 (107 Views)