Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2013
By: retro25 Lombax Warrior 210 posts

Still missed playing my PS3!!!!

4 replies 72 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

It's been 6 months after my PS3 died from YLOD and still not fixed yet.  If anyone missed me having around like at PS Home or Modnation Racers or any games I played, please add a comment here. :smileysad:

Message 1 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: Still missed playing my PS3!!!!

Apr 14, 2013

why not just save up and get another..get used ones now for around 100 bucks easy allday

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1446 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

kythunder wrote:

why not just save up and get another..get used ones now for around 100 bucks easy allday

Indeed. purchased one from my wifes friend yesterday for 60 bucks, now my daughter can watch her cartoons on netflix from her room and play her games. Didnt come with a controller or any games . Just the system and nice long HDMI cord. was a great deal for her only having it for 2 months. used ps3s are cheap now As ky said. i searched CL also. they were are ranging from 100-200 bucks depending on what comes with it. So start there or check your local gamestop. Or start putting money to the side and save for ps4

Message 3 of 5 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 15, 2013

i have ylod too but i fix the system up myself

videos are on youtube if youre willing to put in the work

Message 4 of 5 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 15, 2013

retro25 wrote:

It's been 6 months after my PS3 died from YLOD and still not fixed yet.  If anyone missed me having around like at PS Home or Modnation Racers or any games I played, please add a comment here. :smileysad:

If you want to say hi to people from home you should check out the home sections of the forums and post this there.  Chances of them seeing it would be much greater.

You can find it under games section PlaystationHome or click on the icon on the homepage. Good luck! Hope you get a new one soon!

Message 5 of 5 (33 Views)
0 Likes