Gaming Beast
2078 posts

Re: Strange moments in gaming.

Aug 21, 2014

Ghost Agros!

All right guys good stuff this is one strange thing that happened to me a few months ago while I was tearing up that Shadow of the Colossus until I busted a platinum.

While I was attempting the annoyance that is the Endangered Lizards trophy roaming about searching every corner of the world for them shining lizards I would get annoyed riding the horse. So I just spent a lot of time walking. For some strange reason Agros the horse for those of you who have not played it and is actually reading this disappears. I would call him and call him and nothing. I decide to go looking for him and he is nowhere to be found now that's strange right. Eventually I give up and go back to searching for the lizards and then out of nowhere I start noticing a black spot moving far out in the background sort of getting closer to me. I didn't really think nothing of it because it would disappear then I take a break with the game still on. I come back and this is on the screen

Agros Glitch.JPG

The List.
#PSASBR2

You're not stupid it's the stupid things you do.
Message 11 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2078 posts

Aug 21, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:

Red dead redemption dastardly trophy where you had to hogtie a woman and put her in front of a train.

dastardly

I gave you a kudo not because I like it...now that is sick but because you posted it.

The List.
#PSASBR2

You're not stupid it's the stupid things you do.
Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Aug 21, 2014

i was playing Silent Hill 2 ( the HD one) and oddly like the original game for the ps2....the same thing happened, the mannequin  monsters in the streets, well some were on the ground like normal but there were some on buildings that would throw themselves off and die in front of James , some would even jump out of trees and die. i noticed these things happening a lot near road where you head to the historical society. and i notice that everytime i head down to a basement area i hear these loud shrilly shrieks that sound like somebody is beating the daylights out of a fairy, screams and screams and screams. gives me the creeps. it happens in the apartments and in the hospital.

Dead and Aware.
Message 13 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
12537 posts

Aug 21, 2014

I was playing Defiance back on PS3 and a wall fell from the sky on me and I got stuck in the wall. 

Message 14 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes