Reply
Apr 12 2013
By: deadend123 Welcoming Committee 10395 posts
Offline

Stratosphere Rides

23 replies 648 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

Do you have the guts to ride these rides?

 

Link


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 1 of 24 (648 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
19018 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

If they had not taken out the roller coaster, I would have ridden it, but not any of the others.

We were in Las Vegas in 2008.

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2 of 24 (584 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

Nope! Im afraid of hights. Smiley Sad

 

Crazy thing is I have something inside me that is screaming to try sky diving!

Message 3 of 24 (576 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39433 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

I've done all 4 of the rides in the picture.

 

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 24 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

I am with Speedy on this one.  Although it is not the heights I am afraid of, it is falling from them.

 

I will classify those with Base Jumping and Skydiving, in my book.  If there is an increased threat of Death, just to get a thrill, I will always pass.

 

Moble

Message 5 of 24 (457 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
39433 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

I am with Speedy on this one.  Although it is not the heights I am afraid of, it is falling from them.

 

I will classify those with Base Jumping and Skydiving, in my book.  If there is an increased threat of Death, just to get a thrill, I will always pass.

 

Moble


I did a bungie jump for charity soem years ago, I was sh***ing bricks beforehand but I did it lol.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 24 (418 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

I am with Speedy on this one.  Although it is not the heights I am afraid of, it is falling from them.

 

I will classify those with Base Jumping and Skydiving, in my book.  If there is an increased threat of Death, just to get a thrill, I will always pass.

 

Moble


I did a bungie jump for charity soem years ago, I was sh***ing bricks beforehand but I did it lol.

 

BRIT-KO


You are a much braver man than I.  I do not tempt fate.Smiley Happy

 

Moble

Message 7 of 24 (403 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10395 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've done all 4 of the rides in the picture.

 

 

BRIT-KO


Did anyone else in your family get on? Smiley Tongue


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 8 of 24 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10395 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

Good God. This thread already has 500 views??


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 9 of 24 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
Registered: 04/20/2009
Offline
2875 posts
 

Re: Stratosphere Rides

Apr 12, 2013

I actually jumped off the Stratosphere last time I was in Vegas! It's only about 980' tall, after all. Smiley Tongue

 

(Totally worth it, too)

Message 10 of 24 (111 Views)