Reply
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/03/2013
Offline
3327 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 11, 2014

I might as well post this here:

 

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGG_w5Nyg

 

"Oh, by the way! I'd like to reveal a new challenger. Instead of doing the unveiling on something like a Nintendo Direct, we're going to live-stream the reveal on the official website on Monday, July 14, at 7:00 AM US Pacific Time (4:00 PM European Central Time). Looks like we're nearing the bottom of the stash of new challenger videos that we've made... Like always, we put a lot of effort into it, so I hope you'll enjoy watching it live."

 

- Sakurai

Twitter: @XenokingX
Message 61 of 780 (865 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13843 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 12, 2014

@kingbro1  I heard about that earlier today. Wonder who'll they be revealing next? Any guesses?

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 62 of 780 (850 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14127 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 12, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

@kingbro1  I heard about that earlier today. Wonder who'll they be revealing next? Any guesses?


 

All we can do is to watch the Nintendo Direct on Monday for who will be the next character.
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 63 of 780 (840 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9942 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 12, 2014
I don't even care about the rest of the roster. I got who I wanted.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 64 of 780 (838 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13843 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 12, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

@kingbro1  I heard about that earlier today. Wonder who'll they be revealing next? Any guesses?


 

All we can do is to watch the Nintendo Direct on Monday for who will be the next character.

Good point, youngin. Hopefully there will be more surprises.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 65 of 780 (821 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14127 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 12, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

@kingbro1  I heard about that earlier today. Wonder who'll they be revealing next? Any guesses?


 

All we can do is to watch the Nintendo Direct on Monday for who will be the next character.

Good point, youngin. Hopefully there will be more surprises.


 

I'm pretty sure that it will be an interesting surprise.
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 66 of 780 (819 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 14, 2014

So Robin (The avatar from FE Awakening) as well as Lucina were  both announced today (with a nice Captain Falcon teaser)

 

Chrom appears to be part of Lucina's Final Smash.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 780 (805 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20406 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 14, 2014

Smash Bros site is lagging absolutely horrendously at the moment.

 

Here's what it was from what I remember (without looking)

 

  • Lucina confirmed. Looks like a Marth reskin
  • Captain Falcon returning confirmed
  • Robin, both male and female versions, confirmed as playable characters
  • Chrom confirmed as either a part of Lucina or Robin's Final Smash (people are saying both, I'm not sure)
  • Shulk fans getting BTFO

 

Welp.

Message 68 of 780 (802 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/02/2012
Offline
2125 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 14, 2014

Finally, Captain Falcon's back. Took them far, far, far too long just to announce his return.


Message 69 of 780 (796 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
13843 posts
 

Re: [Super Smash Bros.] Information & Official Discussion

Jul 14, 2014

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Smash Bros site is lagging absolutely horrendously at the moment.

 

Here's what it was from what I remember (without looking)

 

  • Lucina confirmed. Looks like a Marth reskin
  • Captain Falcon returning confirmed
  • Robin, both male and female versions, confirmed as playable characters
  • Chrom confirmed as either a part of Lucina or Robin's Final Smash (people are saying both, I'm not sure)
  • Shulk fans getting BTFO

 

Welp.


Dang. Figures that the site wouldn't be working the best, with so many fans checking. 

 

Nothing like over reactions... O_o Fans seem to do that all the time, regardless of the series.

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 70 of 780 (795 Views)
Reply
0 Likes