Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: The Never ending how you doing today thread.? Lets hear daily how ya doing.

Apr 3, 2014

Hello good morning.  Im not gonna say everything I am feeling today but what I can tell you is that I am in no mood for going to the university and listen to a horny female professor that always talks about her life before she gets things done with the CLASS. 

I am in no mood to spend 8 hours in there today. I am most of my time okay with it but today I just dont feel very well to go there and listen to things that are not that important in my life. 

But good things have been happening to me lately but I cannot say them unfortunally. 

I hope you all get a good day and stay safe because every day things get worse for some reason.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 681 of 2,961 (198 Views)
VP of Gaming
37671 posts

Apr 3, 2014

i barely slept at night and im barely tired...

hmm...

Message 682 of 2,961 (196 Views)
Last Guardian
9266 posts

Apr 4, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

i barely slept at night and im barely tired...

hmm...

Maybe your a bear..lol. Today was a swell day. Nice weather. But fri looks bad and colder rain..
Message 683 of 2,961 (191 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37671 posts

Apr 4, 2014

haha maybe

today was a pretty good day got kinda tired so im gona go watch tv soon and sleep

Message 684 of 2,961 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Apr 4, 2014

It was a good day. I went to Denny's and got the all you can eat pancakes for $4. I used a 20% card discount which was even cooler. I also went to my sister's softball game considering the fact that I used to play baseball and my sister would almost always go to my games. I almost never go which I find it unfair which is why I went.

Message 685 of 2,961 (181 Views)
Last Guardian
9266 posts

Apr 4, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

It was a good day. I went to Denny's and got the all you can eat pancakes for $4. I used a 20% card discount which was even cooler. I also went to my sister's softball game considering the fact that I used to play baseball and my sister would almost always go to my games. I almost never go which I find it unfair which is why I went.

Did you get tired after the pancakes. lol. I love them so but sometimes on a sunday I'll have a few frozen ones and go back to sleep. Now that's the perfect sugar coma..lol. Nice day to ya my forum friend..
Message 686 of 2,961 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Apr 4, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Did you get tired after the pancakes. lol. I love them so but sometimes on a sunday I'll have a few frozen ones and go back to sleep. Now that's the perfect sugar coma..lol. Nice day to ya my forum friend..

I did eventually stop eating. I snuck some pancackes for my dad since I couldn't finish. I got 7 pancakes in total (idk if they accidentally meant to give me 2 because I got 3 for my 1st course). Put it this way though, those pancackes are diabeetus worthy.

Message 687 of 2,961 (176 Views)
VP of Gaming
37671 posts

Apr 4, 2014

gona play some gta 5 today didnt play that in a long time i havent used my ps4 in like a week now

Message 688 of 2,961 (165 Views)
Last Guardian
9266 posts

Apr 4, 2014
Today is a good day so far. I just got back from Target and saved me some money. I get my frozen fruit there its way cheaper then the supermarket. I have more over time tomorrow so the cash keeps rolling in nice. I hope it gets warm soon this weather has to go. But I try to keep up my spirits..
Message 689 of 2,961 (159 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2124 posts

Re: The Never ending how you doing today thread.? Lets hear daily how ya doing Daily.

Apr 4, 2014
Good n not so good. Good > **bleep**ed up on a bunch of oxys. Cuz the Bad > for my thumb. Getting a shot there. And me terrified of needles. 8°[
Message 690 of 2,961 (158 Views)