Fender Bender
3303 posts

Re: The Never ending how are you doing today thread.? Lets hear daily how ya doing Daily.

Aug 16, 2014

The good -- It's cooler in my apartment. The replacement fan was delivered by FedEx before 10am. Just in time for when the temperature shot up into the high 90s. I can now go back to turning on the A/C later in the afternoon.

The bad -- I didn't lose any weight this past week. Too little sleep. Too many times when I should have gone to bed before 2am and didn't.

The awesome -- Two episodes of Batman will be on MeTV tonight. As much as I like Christian Bale as Batman, I still love the original, campy one (Adam West) after all these years.

Message 1361 of 2,924 (206 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Re: The Never ending how are you doing today thread.? Lets hear daily how ya doing Daily.

Aug 17, 2014

HuntressInSoCal wrote:

The good -- It's cooler in my apartment. The replacement fan was delivered by FedEx before 10am. Just in time for when the temperature shot up into the high 90s. I can now go back to turning on the A/C later in the afternoon.

The bad -- I didn't lose any weight this past week. Too little sleep. Too many times when I should have gone to bed before 2am and didn't.

The awesome -- Two episodes of Batman will be on MeTV tonight. As much as I like Christian Bale as Batman, I still love the original, campy one (Adam West) after all these years.

Message 1362 of 2,924 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Aug 18, 2014
The weekend is over once again. No fair..lol. So I am doing bad now. Hate mondays
Message 1363 of 2,924 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Well so far ok. I learned from a supervisor at work that the big boss is underwhelmed (p.o.d as F!) that we're not (i)capping enough people. There was long list of names on a whiteboard and the big boss wants to talk them all individually.

Im not up there but I still like to try get 1 or 2 but don't like cappin people cuz then they'll suffer our interest chain Smiley Tongue

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1364 of 2,924 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Aug 18, 2014

It was a great Sunday. I spent the morning and early afternoon relaxing, then rented Batman: Assault on Arkham on Amazon. I loved cheering on the bad guys for a change. There should be more DC Comics movies/cartoons with Deadshot, Harley Quinn and Killer Frost.

I was supposed to visit a friend in town, but he had to cancel. No big deal. I went ahead and finished up earning as many stars as I wanted in Gran Turismo 6. While I'm not ready to put the game down, my time racing to earn trophies and stars is pretty much over. Now I can run hot laps at the various tracks for fun.

Red Bull Ring Short Track - Raspberry Pink Vette.png

I also repainted my Corvette race car in Mitsubishi's Raspberry Pink Pearlescent. I like it a lot!

Message 1365 of 2,924 (178 Views)
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Aug 18, 2014

I actually really like Monday's they are so refreshing and enjoyable.

Spoiler Alert:

The strikethrough means it isn't true.

I also like to read people's posts on here. It is nice to hear if people are having a nice day.

Message 1366 of 2,924 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Aug 20, 2014

I'm doing a lot better now. The problems I was having at work seem to be sorting themselves out, and I lost two pounds since last Saturday. I didn't do anything different other than lower my stress level.

Red Bull Ring Short Track - Lambo Aventador Rear.png

Last night, I used my GT6 credits and bought a 2011 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4. It's quick, has four-wheel drive but it's big and heavy compared to my Corvette C6.R race car. You definitely have to drive it differently.

I bought it because, if you know your comics, you can't be The Huntress and not have a purple Lamborghini! Smiley Wink

Message 1367 of 2,924 (162 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Aug 22, 2014
Had to work late tonight but all is well. Happy labor day soon to all.
Message 1368 of 2,924 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12938 posts

Aug 22, 2014

Had a nice day today, took the pups for a walk and then went to the store, got an ICEE, some groceries and a Video Game Guide.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 1369 of 2,924 (147 Views)
Last Guardian
8928 posts

Aug 22, 2014
Morning folks off to work I go. NIce calm morning so far. See ya later off topic pals..lol
Message 1370 of 2,924 (138 Views)