Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2013
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013

Doc_007 wrote:

SynistreNemesis wrote:
I quickly rushed to purchase a ps4 on amazon earlier today...completed transaction..YES! this was followed by a confirmation email..YES! which was then followed by a cancelled order email, no more stock..OMFG NO! but at least my transaction was reversed..SIGH maybe next time elusive ps4..next time!

Yikes!

 

I would like to offer a genuinely sympathetic, THAT SUCKS.

 

I thought Amazon was more on the ball than that.

 

 


I appreciate that! But hey at least the xbox ones are back in stock now too on amazon....-_- I swear im gonna keep my lappy next to me with a hair trigger for add to cart. 

Message 11 of 709 (453 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
3501 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013

F5 the **bleep** outta that thing!

 

:smileytongue:




                               The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 12 of 709 (444 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14334 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

Rage is not good, it is not kind, please for the love of No Bark bear that in mind.

 

The anger, the frustration, kind of misplaced due to one simple provocation?

 

It would be best to calm down, relax, and unwind rather than having your panties misaligned.

 

For you I have a tip, a clue. I truly do hope you follow through.

 

Ignore it and you will end up like my friend, Abel. Dangling from a spare coaxial cable.

 

To keep your jimmies intact and the rage subdued, I would like to triumphantly conclude.

 

It's not science, it's no fable, a box on the table keeps my jimmies stable.


I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 13 of 709 (438 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Online
3529 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013

Playing RE6 Ada's campaign with Tables and it's like my character isn't even **bleep** there. Which confirms that Ada's gone nuts and she has some sort of imaginary friend instead of a real person. Here's why:

 

- She always talks to herself

- Her "partner" (AKA the imaginary friend, in this case, me) is always left out in cutscenes

- I don't even have to do QTEs, it's enough that Ada does them. I get always teleported next to her anyway, LOL

- It's "okay" to leave me outside the elevator while she's riding it

- During the catacombs (or whatever the hell that place was) when Ada's with Leon, Helena is asking for help like she's all alone there, even though *I* was there with her. Or Leon said something like she's in trouble, I dunno.

- We never discuss with each other (Well, besides Ada constantly yelling at "me" GO MAKE AN IMPRESSION! Tables.. XD)

- Etc.

 

Goddamn Ada. :smileyindifferent:




Message 14 of 709 (426 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11107 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Playing RE6 Ada's campaign with Tables and it's like my character isn't even **bleep** there. Which confirms that Ada's gone nuts and she has some sort of imaginary friend instead of a real person. Here's why:

 

- She always talks to herself

- Her "partner" (AKA the imaginary friend, in this case, me) is always left out in cutscenes

- I don't even have to do QTEs, it's enough that Ada does them. I get always teleported next to her anyway, LOL

- It's "okay" to leave me outside the elevator while she's riding it

- During the catacombs (or whatever the hell that place was) when Ada's with Leon, Helena is asking for help like she's all alone there, even though *I* was there with her. Or Leon said something like she's in trouble, I dunno.

- We never discuss with each other (Well, besides Ada constantly yelling at "me" GO MAKE AN IMPRESSION! Tables.. XD)

- Etc.

 

Goddamn Ada. :smileyindifferent:


LOL IKR!

 

That was rushed beyong belief, you do know he can't interact with anything, right?

 

Open doors, chests, nothing, it's like a little kid designed the mechanics for Agent(that's his name). He can't interact with objects, he teleports even in the cutscenes that are not... cutscenes, and he's completely useless in the helicopter stage. You can't aim when playing as Agent, your cursor gets stuck when on the heli. Just so stupid.

Message 15 of 709 (414 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
1983 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013
We all get angry from time to time but the deal is that you can find a good way to let it out.

Please everyone that is going to enter here: Maintain good manners and stick to the forum rules. Good day.


Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Message 16 of 709 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
6422 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 4, 2013

kane_by_lu13ckysb-d4mn852.jpg

                            KANE-FIRE


                                     Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 17 of 709 (405 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/07/2013
Offline
65 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 5, 2013
Spoiler
I'm outraged by how Turkey doesn't allow polygynists to even travel to Turkey. To add insult to injury, I am a polygynist. 

 

 

 

 

Message 18 of 709 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
15640 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 5, 2013

AkifHamdyEisa wrote:
Spoiler
I'm outraged by how Turkey doesn't allow polygynists to even travel to Turkey. To add insult to injury, I am a polygynist. 

 

 

 

 


A what?

Message 19 of 709 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3514 posts
 

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Dec 5, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

AkifHamdyEisa wrote:
Spoiler
I'm outraged by how Turkey doesn't allow polygynists to even travel to Turkey. To add insult to injury, I am a polygynist. 

 

 

 

 


A what?


Polygamy?

Message 20 of 709 (369 Views)
Reply
0 Likes