Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5853 posts

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Apr 9, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

AT&T has FINALLY crossed the line for me... they've now billed me over $130 for this month's bill -_-. So now onto reaming them a new butt hole. This is going WAY too far. What I'm under in regards to contract is around $100 not around $30 more. Idiots.

at and t is the devil. my mom had them and dumped them. now she lives off my netflix and hulu plus

Bingo. And I can't go with anyone else... :smileysad: Only other choice is Comcast.

Will be living with Netflix soon too probably. Only AT&T thing I'll be keeping is the internet, since it's unlimited. Other than that, no. They've went too far now.

Ahem...

2345435-tumblr_lixbq2eAFO1qfqubf.png

After all, paying $130 for one month is not cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 341 of 686 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Apr 9, 2014
Ok now this is bad. My second rage attack today. I thought I was in the clear. I just went to get a glass of milk and I had the last cookie last night and forgot to get more today while I was out. Talking about rage I went off the scale just now. Now what am I suppose to do with this glass of milk. I can never win today..
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 342 of 686 (210 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8618 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

AT&T has FINALLY crossed the line for me... they've now billed me over $130 for this month's bill -_-. So now onto reaming them a new butt hole. This is going WAY too far. What I'm under in regards to contract is around $100 not around $30 more. Idiots.

at and t is the devil. my mom had them and dumped them. now she lives off my netflix and hulu plus

Bingo. And I can't go with anyone else... :smileysad: Only other choice is Comcast.

Will be living with Netflix soon too probably. Only AT&T thing I'll be keeping is the internet, since it's unlimited. Other than that, no. They've went too far now.

Ahem...

2345435-tumblr_lixbq2eAFO1qfqubf.png

After all, paying $130 for one month is not cool.

Nah. 

It isn't cool, but Netflix is better than nothing, if AT&T wants to be a bunch of idiots and doesn't want to offer a good deal to bring down the price to a sane level.

Please use plain text.
Message 343 of 686 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Apr 10, 2014
Why should any day be different with my rage attacks. I got stuck behind this mini school bus all the way to work and don't ya know it was slow as a slug..lol. Then after all that they started to pic up school kids. That's all it took. I had such a rage attack I was late for work..lol
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 344 of 686 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5853 posts

Apr 10, 2014

I can't stand when people tell me I'm not a real gamer for not playing a specific game they like. It gets out of control because people are going to have different opinions on what you should have played and it only takes one game I've never played for someone to overreact and lecture me. This has happened a few times lately. It's getting old and annoying real fast...

Please use plain text.
Message 345 of 686 (176 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Apr 10, 2014
My rage is gone for good. I made mvp. Now I can be like Johngie..lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 346 of 686 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Apr 12, 2014

When you're trying to speed run a game and everything that usually that doesn't go wrong starts going wrong. I RAGE WITH FIRE!!

The List.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 347 of 686 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Apr 12, 2014
I am happy to say I have my rage under control today...lol
Please use plain text.
Message 348 of 686 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8618 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

I can't stand when people tell me I'm not a real gamer for not playing a specific game they like. It gets out of control because people are going to have different opinions on what you should have played and it only takes one game I've never played for someone to overreact and lecture me. This has happened a few times lately. It's getting old and annoying real fast...

Can relate there, Juan. I remember some years back some people were ticked that some members on Nintendo's boards got Saged. They didn't think we were "Hard Core" enough gamer wise. I mean come on, shouldn't it be about how passionate one is as a gamer? It's ridiculous imo, that so many people hold that attitude, let alone one like what you just mentioned above. Everyone has the right to play whatever video games they like.

Nothing like running into a Port 0 packet drop/Black Hole attack. This one ip address has been trying to get into my laptop recently, only difference is the last three digits of it... blocked it (the first version before) and now it's ticked and is trying again. Nice try folks.

Please use plain text.
Message 349 of 686 (136 Views)
VP of Gaming
28992 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

Rage comes in many forms, today it came from a thread in OT that was a blatant attack on an MVP, I reported the thread and several users, thread has since been removed, and rightly so, I still await responses from Paul and TraWNza about it.

Grow up people.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 350 of 686 (125 Views)