PlayStation MVP
5698 posts

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Apr 7, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! AT & T is going through an outage right now... so basically NO cable, other than basic channels. -_- And from what I've been reading about so far, it sounds like it's a nationwide thing. 

Anyone else here on the boards running into this problem?

I have AT&T also but at work now  Smiley Sad  Hopefully the outage doesn't last too long.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 331 of 803 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10754 posts

Apr 7, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! AT & T is going through an outage right now... so basically NO cable, other than basic channels. -_- And from what I've been reading about so far, it sounds like it's a nationwide thing. 

Anyone else here on the boards running into this problem?

I have AT&T also but at work now  Smiley Sad  Hopefully the outage doesn't last too long.

Yea hopefully, JRico. 

Know what this spells out... free internet and upgrades to 450 Smiley Tongue. *I wish...* But considering it's their problem, people should be reimbursed in some manner...

Message 332 of 803 (193 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32753 posts

Apr 7, 2014

im pretty mad right now at the state of new jersey

Message 333 of 803 (186 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32753 posts

Apr 7, 2014

the whole state

Message 334 of 803 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10754 posts

Apr 8, 2014

AT&T has FINALLY crossed the line for me... they've now billed me over $130 for this month's bill -_-. So now onto reaming them a new butt hole. This is going WAY too far. What I'm under in regards to contract is around $100 not around $30 more. Idiots.

Message 335 of 803 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6975 posts

Apr 9, 2014
Today was worse then ever for my rage issue. I went to 7/11 and I was thirsty. I got a big gulp and was happy at the time. I get in my car and the soda is flat. Ok that's all it took. I could not let go of the steering wheel for 20 min my rage was so bad..lol. Why cant I even get a good soda. why me lol
Message 336 of 803 (163 Views)
Welcoming Committee
10754 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:
Today was worse then ever for my rage issue. I went to 7/11 and I was thirsty. I got a big gulp and was happy at the time. I get in my car and the soda is flat. Ok that's all it took. I could not let go of the steering wheel for 20 min my rage was so bad..lol. Why cant I even get a good soda. why me lol

Dang that sucks Smiley Sad. Can relate there... went on a school trip (in high school) and we were late getting to the restaurant. But the restaurant was so dumb that they weren't willing to even get us new soda pop. We ended up having flat crap...

Another time, went to a Subway and got a soda pop and it tasted like sewer O_O. Not kidding either, it was HORRIBLE.

Message 337 of 803 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

AT&T has FINALLY crossed the line for me... they've now billed me over $130 for this month's bill -_-. So now onto reaming them a new butt hole. This is going WAY too far. What I'm under in regards to contract is around $100 not around $30 more. Idiots.

at and t is the devil. my mom had them and dumped them. now she lives off my netflix and hulu plus

KZMProductionsGT
Message 338 of 803 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
10754 posts

Apr 9, 2014

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

at and t is the devil. my mom had them and dumped them. now she lives off my netflix and hulu plus

Bingo. And I can't go with anyone else... Smiley Sad Only other choice is Comcast.

Will be living with Netflix soon too probably. Only AT&T thing I'll be keeping is the internet, since it's unlimited. Other than that, no. They've went too far now.

Message 339 of 803 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Apr 9, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Bingo. And I can't go with anyone else... Smiley Sad Only other choice is Comcast.

Will be living with Netflix soon too probably. Only AT&T thing I'll be keeping is the internet, since it's unlimited. Other than that, no. They've went too far now.

the problem with these is too amyn adden and hidden fees. you will save a lot if you live with netflix but it is ultimately your money.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 340 of 803 (139 Views)
0 Likes