Last Guardian
9164 posts

Re: THE RAGE THREAD!!!!

Apr 12, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:
Rage cones in many forms, today it came from a thread in OT that was a blatant attack on an MVP, I reported the thread and several users, thread has since been removed, and rightly so, I still await responses from Paul and TraWNza about it.

Grow up people.

BRIT-KO

I thought you'd understand how they feel, considering you left the program precisely because you were unhappy with the direction which it was being taken, weren't you?

While I think their frustration is justified, making threads just to attack a forum member is not acceptable. We should know better.

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 351 of 843 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Another pair of headphones damaged which didn't even last me two weeks. This time, by brother destroyed them. -_-

Message 352 of 843 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Frustrated by the fact that I am having a hard time deciding what game I want.....

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 353 of 843 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6928 posts

Apr 13, 2014

I seriously want to strangle my brother right now. He freaking made a mess on the keyboard and there's ketchup on some of the keys. What....the.....**bleep**!

Message 354 of 843 (216 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:
Rage cones in many forms, today it came from a thread in OT that was a blatant attack on an MVP, I reported the thread and several users, thread has since been removed, and rightly so, I still await responses from Paul and TraWNza about it.

Grow up people.

BRIT-KO

I thought you'd understand how they feel, considering you left the program precisely because you were unhappy with the direction which it was being taken, weren't you?

While I think their frustration is justified, making threads just to attack a forum member is not acceptable. We should know better.

@ID-69 - Oh I do understand it, at least to an extent  anyway, sitting here as I mostlly do now watching this place seemingly crash & burn gives me absolutely no pleasure whatsoever ID.

But to have a member of the 'WC' make a Thread attacking another person, an MVP at that, & then to have an MVP agree with the Thread creator that they too hate that MVP is just beyond childish.

Frustrations are one thing ID, but going to the lengths some people here have gone to is well, unbelievable, making Threads attacking others, making alternate accounts to do the same, if people are unhappy then there are proper avenues to go down, yet this sort of stuff is allowed to continue & the managers appear to do little or nothing about it, makes me so angry what this place is turning into.

I could sit here & say I told you so, but that wouldn...actually yea, it'll make me feel better for saying it anyway, told you so!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 355 of 843 (190 Views)
Last Guardian
9169 posts

Apr 13, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Grow up people.

BRIT-KO

@ID-69 - Oh I do understand it, at least to an extent  anyway, sitting here as I mostlly do now watching this place seemingly crash & burn gives me absolutely no pleasure whatsoever ID.

But to have a member of the 'WC' make a Thread attacking another person, an MVP at that, & then to have an MVP agree with the Thread creator that they too hate that MVP is just beyond childish.

Frustrations are one thing ID, but going to the lengths some people here have gone to is well, unbelievable, making Threads attacking others, making alternate accounts to do the same, if people are unhappy then there are proper avenues to go down, yet this sort of stuff is allowed to continue & the managers appear to do little or nothing about it, makes me so angry what this place is turning into.

I could sit here & say I told you so, but that wouldn...actually yea, it'll make me feel better for saying it anyway, told you so!

BRIT-KO

Brit-ko for Mayor..well put my friend. NIce post
Message 356 of 843 (173 Views)
MVP Support
13601 posts

Apr 13, 2014

It seems as if the boards are being hit by a Chinese ISP. For the last two days for around an hour or so, I'm not able to log into them. Left a PM for a couple of the mods to check into it. This isn't good at all.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 357 of 843 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2641 posts

Apr 14, 2014

I have something to RAGE for, some **bleep** just freaking stole my girlfriend!!! ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!

Message 358 of 843 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Apr 14, 2014
That^ always sucks (at first)

Heres the trick to a quick recovery.
If someone was able to "steal" her without resorting to kidnapping or any other form of violence, was she really worth keeping anyways?
Message 359 of 843 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Apr 15, 2014

I BOUGHT A CAN OF DEODERANT AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IMITATION BRAND VERSION of Icy Hot!!!!!!!

Message 360 of 843 (107 Views)
0 Likes