Umbrella Scientist
11835 posts

Re: The Rage Thread !!!!

Jul 10, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I am so **bleep** upset. I just played on the worst battlefield team in my **bleep** life. They couldn't even **bleep** capture one **bleep** objective

I beg for **bleep** concentration

I beg for **bleep** help

And for the **bleep** third time in a row, I lost

**bleep** the lot of them

This is why I'm a one man army when it comes to multiplayer in general. You never know if the team will be good or not, so I go in and try to do my best with what I have...

I can't put 31 players on my back against 32 other players

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 541 of 782 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17691 posts

Jul 10, 2014

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I am so **bleep** upset. I just played on the worst battlefield team in my **bleep** life. They couldn't even **bleep** capture one **bleep** objective

I beg for **bleep** help

This is why I'm a one man army when it comes to multiplayer in general. You never know if the team will be good or not, so I go in and try to do my best with what I have...

That's what I was about to say. In BF3 on last gen, it was relatively simple to carry your team when it was only about 12-16 players per team on average. But BF4 32v32..no way... it's impossible.

Message 542 of 782 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 10, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I beg for **bleep** help

That's what I was about to say. In BF3 on last gen, it was relatively simple to carry your team when it was only about 12-16 players per team on average. But BF4 32v32..no way... it's impossible.

Huh? I don't understand....Actually let me clarify, most of the times I was playing CTF and while the guys were fighting, I would head for the main objective. Let them sort out the enemies while you do your own thing to win.

@Setzaroth: What does that mean by carry the team?

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif
Message 543 of 782 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17691 posts

Jul 10, 2014

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I beg for **bleep** help

Huh? I don't understand....Actually let me clarify, most of the times I was playing CTF and while the guys were fighting, I would head for the main objective. Let them sort out the enemies while you do your own thing to win.

I play mainly conquest, so in that context in would mean I have a 3+ kDR in that round and am the main driving force for taking objectives while my team is essentially a self aware meat-shield.

Message 544 of 782 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 10, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

BlackAceZero777 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

I beg for **bleep** help

I play mainly conquest, so in that context in would mean I have a 3+ kDR in that round and am the main driving force for taking objectives while my team is essentially a self aware meat-shield.

XD I get it now...Haha.....When I was playing CTF you can really do everything yourself as long as everyone is fighting. At one point they were hiding C4's around the flag so when anyone would get the flag, exaggerated death. I found the planting C4's on the motorcycle, driving it to the flag post, jumping off and blowing it up would solve the problem. So I was able to do most and got about three flags in before getting shot down...But in other modes (like the one you mentioned) yeah, it's different when it comes to strategy...

Message 545 of 782 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 10, 2014

:cathappy:JUST PLAYED ON UNCHARTED 3 TDM AND GOT CLAN ATTACKED BY 5 TOP PRESTIGE 75. I *BLEEP*IN HATE THE CLANS! GET A *BLEEP*IN LIFE INSTEAD OF PLAYING A GAME YOU'RE MAXED OUT ON!!

*BLEEP* *BLEEP**BLEEP**BLEEP**BLEEP*

I ALSO LIKE *BLEEP* HIPPOS, THERE SO *BLEEP*IN FAT, AND THERE LEGS ARE SO *BLEEP*IN SHORT!!!!!

Spoiler

Message 546 of 782 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 13, 2014

Somebody on Amazon said that One Piece Unlimited World Red is actually better than FInal Fantasy VII.......

look-of-disapproval-face-PE4M6x.gif

Message 547 of 782 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Jul 13, 2014

When I organize a clothing table neatly and then when I move to another table, 1 minute later, my last table I recovered is destroyed :smileysad:

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 548 of 782 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12672 posts

Jul 16, 2014

I am trying not to be in a "rage". But I grow weary of how my father treats me. I literally jump whenever he wants me to and serve him however he wants. I act and behave however he wants me to without even being able to be myself. He raises me to grow strict while hating and criticizing other people my age, people that are actually happy with their lives. I literally do whatever I can to make my father happy and to gain his acceptance. Yet, it is never enough. He is always in a rage and takes it out on me and my younger siblings (I am 19  and the youngest is 8, excluding the baby). He rarely shows that he cares and never bothers to act like a father. He always cares about himself and never about others. My grandmother, my father's mother, even doesn't want to be around him. My father is also the reason why I have some mental problems. I remember him even telling me while I was in the hostpital bed two years ago that he would change. But he never changes. He always remains how he is and takes no consideration about anyone else in the family. He forces us into be that we do not wish to become and he neglects to see the affects of his actions towards us. Even the child protection program in my state came by to our home a few years ago because of him. I have about one and a half months until I return to the security of my University. Yet, time goes by so slowly when you wish it to go fast. 

Message 549 of 782 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10222 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2014

Tiny bit of rage. Went onto Nintendo's Club Nintendo site, thinking it was out of maintenance... was able to get my reward (so to speak) but once the screen loaded, it showed that it was still under maintenance. Checked my email and no code. Hopefully it'll show up once it's back up and running. But if not, Nintendo is going to be getting a call from me about it.

Edit: It's all good now. Code showed up around 10 mins to my email. Thanks Nintendo. Can't wait to download Earthbound to my Wii U!

Message 550 of 782 (80 Views)
0 Likes