Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4934 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013
Who on this forum is getting The Last of Us?
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 1381 of 26,538 (762 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
9764 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013
Message 1382 of 26,538 (746 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11222 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013
I may or may not, dgaf if i don't. Everything is meaningless for me anyway.

...

Message 1383 of 26,538 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
11659 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I may or may not, dgaf if i don't. Everything is meaningless for me anyway.

I was just on the mobile site. This is the first thing I saw:

2013-06-12_22-25-47.jpg

 

I didn't even need to read the names to know who posted it.

 R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 1384 of 26,538 (419 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33029 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Who on this forum is getting The Last of Us?

picking up the Survival Edition on Friday. :smileyhappy:


Message 1385 of 26,538 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
3751 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

I'm getting it on Friday, pre-order, picking it up. Just the pre-order bonus stuff, nothing special since the game itself is SPECIAL ENOUGH!

Message 1386 of 26,538 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
9764 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

I'm getting it on Friday, pre-order, picking it up. Just the pre-order bonus stuff, nothing special since the game itself is SPECIAL ENOUGH!


Lucky :smileyhappy:. Let us know how you like it.

Message 1387 of 26,538 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Who on this forum is getting The Last of Us?

I think its safe too say everyone.

Message 1388 of 26,538 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
3751 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

I'm getting it on Friday, pre-order, picking it up. Just the pre-order bonus stuff, nothing special since the game itself is SPECIAL ENOUGH!


Lucky :smileyhappy:. Let us know how you like it.


Yes, I will do that. :catwink: eventually.

Message 1389 of 26,538 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
33029 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Jun 13, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

I'm getting it on Friday, pre-order, picking it up. Just the pre-order bonus stuff, nothing special since the game itself is SPECIAL ENOUGH!


i had to get the Survival Edition, im a sucker for artbooks. :smileyvery-happy:


Message 1390 of 26,538 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes