Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Aww yeah, tomorrow's my first payday! So I've been working almost a month now, d@mn, time goes fast!


you get paid monthly?


Yyyep.


where the heck do you live somewhere in europe?


Yep.







Message 7481 of 39,995 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37628 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Aww yeah, tomorrow's my first payday! So I've been working almost a month now, d@mn, time goes fast!


you get paid monthly?


Yyyep.


where the heck do you live somewhere in europe?


Yep.


makes sense

i think thats not even allowed in the usa

its either everry week or bi weekly


Message 7482 of 39,995 (478 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

I've killed every enemy in Dragon's Dogma except Death and I'm only level 107 (max is 200, then infinity)

 

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 7483 of 39,995 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013
I hate when people on here can't respect another's opinion on a game. Some fella in General stated his opinion on Killzone and people raged.

I hate the TLoU forums because of stuff like that. If you say one negative thing about TLoU no matter how true it is, people flip out.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 7484 of 39,995 (451 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37628 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I hate when people on here can't respect another's opinion on a game. Some fella in General stated his opinion on Killzone and people raged.

I hate the TLoU forums because of stuff like that. If you say one negative thing about TLoU no matter how true it is, people flip out.

yeah people tend to take it personally if you talk crap about their favorite game

i love many games but i still admit to their flaws lol

it just goes to show you how crazy people can be


Message 7485 of 39,995 (447 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I hate when people on here can't respect another's opinion on a game. Some fella in General stated his opinion on Killzone and people raged.

I hate the TLoU forums because of stuff like that. If you say one negative thing about TLoU no matter how true it is, people flip out.

I agree! I hate when people do that as well, and it's not just with games, it's also with features as well, like backwards compatibility or DLNA or cross game chat, etc. The moment you say you want backwards compatibility, or some other feature you get met with hostile comments, and the same thing happens with other things.

 

It has me wondering, if we are not free to express out thoughts and opinions about a certain thing, then what is the point of these forums? Some people will defend their actions and say they are not getting mad at people talking about the subject, but rather they don't want multiple threads of the same subject. But when a person DOES bring back an existing topic of that subject, they get mad that thread has been brought back up.

Message 7486 of 39,995 (443 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I hate when people on here can't respect another's opinion on a game. Some fella in General stated his opinion on Killzone and people raged.

I hate the TLoU forums because of stuff like that. If you say one negative thing about TLoU no matter how true it is, people flip out.

That can go for anything. Kind of like with the ps4. Say one negative things and people say xbox fanboy/how much if ms paying you? lol its pathetic.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 7487 of 39,995 (433 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
9460 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I hate when people on here can't respect another's opinion on a game. Some fella in General stated his opinion on Killzone and people raged.

I hate the TLoU forums because of stuff like that. If you say one negative thing about TLoU no matter how true it is, people flip out.

Fortunately I wasn't too impressed with TLOU multiplayer so I haven't had to deal with the lunatics. Smiley Very Happy 

 

I did read the thread you referred to. If you were to post a negative opinion of Ps4/Sony, prepare for a **bleep**storm because people do not want to hear that opinion. Also, I think he should've gone into detail instead of bluntly saying "I don't like, 7.5/10". That kind of opinion has really no value to anyone. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 7488 of 39,995 (421 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3804 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

Jesus Christ. I just went to JPN store, because I was kinda curious about the stuff they have there and WOW, they have EVERYTHING!

 

I checked out the PS1/PS2 classics and they had TONS of stuff there! Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FREAKING Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4 and Tactics, Breath of Fire 4 etc. But what REALLY blew my mind was DARK CLOUD! Sure, it wasn't a HD version, probably just a straight port, BUT GODD@MN DARK CLOUD WAS THERE! 

 

We get nothing nice.. Smiley Sad 







Message 7489 of 39,995 (395 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/10/2006
Offline
2785 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 28, 2013

Yeah, they do have more stuff than us! Smiley Sad

Message 7490 of 39,995 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes