Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6028 posts

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 30, 2013

I just saw part two of the Black Friday episode of South Park. This is getting good. :smileyhappy:

MLP Christmas Signature photo original_zpsa667ad9b.jpg
Message 7581 of 23,165 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

What in the world does this mean? :smileyfrustrated:

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Probably a virus i would wait until the message is not there.Do you have an antivirus?

Yes, it says my computer is completely clean.

That weird who would to hack the Almighty Otter? hehe.Try using a different browser also clear the browsing data in the browser you are getting that message.

I tried both. Neither worked. X_X

It is only happening to youtube by the way.

That's weird O_o. I just tried via Firefox with no problem. What browsers are you going through? Also, your antivirus can get a false positive, even if it says it's ok. If you haven't, try scanning it with it set on 'high'. It's better to be safe than sorry with this one.

For avast change the file shield and web shield heuristics sensitivity to high. Mostly so even if the virus is unknown or freshly made it has a higher chance of being detected.

Found the above out from another forum I'm a member of, it really came in handy. Note it's for avast, but check on yours to see if you can change the sensitivity levels to high.

On a lighter note, just found out that there's an option in the profile to hide kudo buttons and counts. So for whoever doesn't like kudos -- there you go. All you have to do is check the box, save it and kudos won't be there.

I tried Google Chome and IE.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 7582 of 23,165 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9149 posts

Nov 30, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Probably a virus i would wait until the message is not there.Do you have an antivirus?

That weird who would to hack the Almighty Otter? hehe.Try using a different browser also clear the browsing data in the browser you are getting that message.

That's weird O_o. I just tried via Firefox with no problem. What browsers are you going through? Also, your antivirus can get a false positive, even if it says it's ok. If you haven't, try scanning it with it set on 'high'. It's better to be safe than sorry with this one.

For avast change the file shield and web shield heuristics sensitivity to high. Mostly so even if the virus is unknown or freshly made it has a higher chance of being detected.

Found the above out from another forum I'm a member of, it really came in handy. Note it's for avast, but check on yours to see if you can change the sensitivity levels to high.

On a lighter note, just found out that there's an option in the profile to hide kudo buttons and counts. So for whoever doesn't like kudos -- there you go. All you have to do is check the box, save it and kudos won't be there.

Ah. Do you have Firefox on your computer? If so, try that out and let us know what happens.

Message 7583 of 23,165 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Ah. Do you have Firefox on your computer? If so, try that out and let us know what happens.

It is working on Chrome now. Youtube has a new layout for me, so I don't know what was going on.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 7584 of 23,165 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5582 posts

Nov 30, 2013

If I'm rubbing my cat and decide to walk away he will scratch or claw on to me.

JayJay 2515 signature
Message 7585 of 23,165 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9149 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Spoiler
Capture.PNG

It is working on Chrome now. Youtube has a new layout for me, so I don't know what was going on.

Hmm... well it's good that it's working now.

Was having a heck of a time helping a friend with their laptop O_O. Windows 8 sucks. Period. Thing slows down my internet connection like mad. On my usual, it loads pages within less than a minute at times, on the other one -- it takes 3 minutes. O_o Seriously? They run on the same connection. This makes no sense whatsoever. And I wasn't even on my usual computer either. Just that one.

Message 7586 of 23,165 (173 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11405 posts

King johngie

Dec 1, 2013

Just got back from a 6k erg test for rowing. Was tough. Time to eat a big bowl of chili and veg out on the PS4 for the rest of the night. 

Perfect.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 7587 of 23,165 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3422 posts

Dec 1, 2013

johngie wrote:

Just got back from a 6k erg test for rowing. Was tough. Time to eat a big bowl of chili and veg out on the PS4 for the rest of the night. 

Perfect.

Throw in a few beers and it is a perfect night. 

Message 7588 of 23,165 (151 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2013

Not going to lie, Im quite enjoying Dragon's Dogma so far.

Message 7589 of 23,165 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10805 posts

Dec 1, 2013
I'm hoping to get into dragons dogma. It's just I can't get a weekend to myself anymore
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 7590 of 23,165 (120 Views)
0 Likes