Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10038 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
Nobody wants to see my ugly mug on Wii U video chat :smileysad:

Cheer up. Everyone here loves you. :smileyhappy:


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 15531 of 28,485 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
10356 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
Nobody wants to see my ugly mug on Wii U video chat :smileysad:

Cheer up :robothappy:. I just like privacy on my end. No one sees my face, other than friends and stuff. Regular chat I'm ok with though. Just not video chat.

Message 15532 of 28,485 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14853 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

I fear blackmoney831. He's trying to see which of our lives he would like to live and he is going to find and kill that person, then impersonate them. He'll collect your mail as if he was you, walk your cat as if he was you, and make your bread into toast as if he was you. And he will be able to do it because he knows everything, but I'm on to him.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.


Fabulous!
Message 15533 of 28,485 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
11697 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

I fear blackmoney831. He's trying to see which of our lives he would like to live and he is going to find and kill that person, then impersonate them. He'll collect your mail as if he was you, walk your cat as if he was you, and make your bread into toast as if he was you. And he will be able to do it because he knows everything, but I'm on to him.


ChangeDaBullets stop trolling. How are you an MVP?

Message 15534 of 28,485 (199 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2013
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

So I found this on google the other day....gave me a good laugh.

tumblr_lyw7vx8fXK1qhajmxo1_1280.jpg

Message 15535 of 28,485 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
12763 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

RedSkyKing wrote:

So I found this on google the other day....gave me a good laugh.

tumblr_lyw7vx8fXK1qhajmxo1_1280.jpg


 

I'm a Ron PAul supporter and all. But this is pretty epic.

Message 15536 of 28,485 (153 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2013
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

I've seen everything now...

Message 15537 of 28,485 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19096 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

RedSkyKing wrote:

I've seen everything now...


 

How the Slaves were Freed.jpg

Message 15538 of 28,485 (147 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
10356 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

What in the heck happened to the forums? Couldn't even get it to load earlier this morning O_o.

Message 15539 of 28,485 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6272 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Apr 18, 2014

Oh snap, Braid is only $.99! Aaaaand the link doesn't work...

 photo ac94e49d-c990-48a9-84d4-f398d8f2a49f_zpscqqdhpx2.png
Message 15540 of 28,485 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes