Reply
First Son
Registered: 08/13/2014
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014
Message 19531 of 39,136 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36928 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

i never knew that there are animals out there with male sex organs on one side and female organs on the other...


Message 19532 of 39,136 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6893 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

RatchetH22 wrote:

Alas, my 60GB launch PS3 has finally died. This sucks.


I feel you bro.

Message 19533 of 39,136 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36928 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

apparently dahboo7 was hacked...


Message 19534 of 39,136 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
6422 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

Juan1992 wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:

Alas, my 60GB launch PS3 has finally died. This sucks.


I feel you bro.


Yep, know the feeling too. My 60GB launch PS3 got the YLOD on New Years Day of 2013. Time to get that super slim PS3. That's what I ended up doing. It's been great so far! Condolenses though, too much death lately, sucks.


Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 19535 of 39,136 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/11/2009
Online
987 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

RatchetH22 wrote:

Alas, my 60GB launch PS3 has finally died. This sucks.


All good things must come to an end. Sorry for your loss.

Message 19536 of 39,136 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/07/2014
Offline
412 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014
Sucks your PS3 died. Will you be buying a new one sooner rather than later?
ex aceity signature
Message 19537 of 39,136 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
2254 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014

How come this site doesn't have a "Currently Online" feature at the bottom of the page along with guests and what not? I know you can see if people are online under their names on their posts, but the list at the bottom would be so much more helpful no?

 

Message 19538 of 39,136 (168 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13569 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

Talented-Taco wrote:

How come this site doesn't have a "Currently Online" feature at the bottom of the page along with guests and what not? I know you can see if people are online under their names on their posts, but the list at the bottom would be so much more helpful no?

 


There would be a lot of number under if this was a possible feature. The Playstation forums isn't that small.

Message 19539 of 39,136 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6893 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Aug 13, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

RatchetH22 wrote:

Alas, my 60GB launch PS3 has finally died. This sucks.


I feel you bro.


Yep, know the feeling too. My 60GB launch PS3 got the YLOD on New Years Day of 2013. Time to get that super slim PS3. That's what I ended up doing. It's been great so far! Condolenses though, too much death lately, sucks.


It's just a shame I can't ever play San Andreas on the slim console. There's no way I'm rebuying the game on PSN either.

Message 19540 of 39,136 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes