Message 20201 of 38,556 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Re: The Random Thread

Sep 4, 2014

johngie wrote:
Why?

Not exactly sure if that was directed at me, but I will answer it like it was.

For one I would think it would be better to release on both consoles. It might take a little more effort/funds but I would imagine they would make much more money if they had it on both. I also thought this was going to be my first Borderlands game then I went to go order it and I was like wait what?

Message 20202 of 38,556 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Sep 4, 2014

So I was playing with a friend who just got Dark Souls 2 and we were having fun (trying) to kill lots of monsters and stuff

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c002d551751355013b629e885b80d9eb/tumblr_moln0xdxx71s8l4eao1_250.gif

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20203 of 38,556 (264 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36700 posts

Sep 4, 2014

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

what is everyone sleeping or something Smiley Indifferent

Probably! It's still early there, right?

i ended up falling asleep Smiley Tongue
was like 5-6am

long time no see you still play gta 5?

Message 20204 of 38,556 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Sep 4, 2014

GT6 Driver Raiders.pngFootball season is finally here! I updated my Twitter avatar appropriately.

Message 20205 of 38,556 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2014

Alright who can deny this picture? You just have to know what it is all about right? Am I right? Guys? Hello?

Also this guy will be playing Ra's al Ghul on the CW's show Arrow. His name is Matt Nable. 

Message 20206 of 38,556 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2014

Talented-Taco wrote:

So I find it pretty dumb that the pre-sequel is only coming out for last gen.

Eh I don't really....It's just to explain how Handsome Jack became evil....It doesn't even sound like it's going to be that long......In reality I think they are waiting to bring 3 to next gen...

photo 8404_8a96_zps4b0191c3.gif

Message 20207 of 38,556 (210 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36700 posts

Sep 5, 2014

gta 5 secrets worth knowing

GTA 5 secrets aren’t often leaked, therefore we’ve gathered some very interesting and convincing secrets of the new GTA 5 that is effective for all types of consoles.

Shark Attack: If you swim around in the ocean for long enough eventually a shark will begin circling you and finally start attacking you. If the shark kills you an achievement is unlocked.

Cheaper Weapons: Completing all the Ammu-Nation gun store challenges will give you discounts on all weapons and upgrades. For all bronze medals you get 10% off, for all silver medals unlocked you get 15% off, and for all gold medals unlocked you get 25% off.

A Mysterious figure: A Yeti is somewhere out in the woods, and can be spotted in a certain mission.

The Mansion: There is a complete exact replica of the Playboy mansion in Vine wood.

Gang Warfare: If you attack any gang members on grove street the entire street will get aggressive and they will all attack you.

The Shrink:  Michael will talk about things that have just happened in the game to his psychiatrist, he’ll even mention that he killed someone on the way over if you hit a pedestrian with your car right before visiting.

No Stalking:  If you follow any of the main characters (Trevor, Michael, and Franklin) for long enough they will eventually get angry and try to attack you.

They Will Bill You: If you try to kill any of the main characters or side characters they will simply go to the hospital and charge you for their bill.

Saving Each Other: If you shoot a police officer in the leg during a gunfight another officer will attempt to drag him behind cover so that he’s safer.

Road Rage: You can flip off over drivers while in a car by switching to the “unarmed” weapon and “firing”, the characters will sometimes swear while doing this.

Bad Radio: If you try listening to certain radio stations as Trevor, he’ll get angry and change the station on his own.

Attention Grabber: Doing donuts or burning rubber (or doing other attention worthy things) will have NPCs pull out their cell phones and start filming you.

The Space Car: If you collect all the missing space ship parts a special secret dune buggy unlocks. It’s called the space docker and even comes with its own sound effects.

Mid Robbery: It’s possible to walk in on an NPC robbing a store, they usually take all the money from the register, and you can stop them by attacking them.

Inner Thoughts: If you smoke weed as Franklin he will slowly begin talking about himself and his worries.

Hunt Him Down: Once you’ve completed the game 100% it’s possible to go hunt down big foot in a special mission.

Failure is an Option: If you fail a mission and replay it, different dialogue might play, this keeps the game fresh even if you need to keep replaying a mission or two.

Hidden Alien UFO: There is a sunken alien spaceship off the northern coast of Los Santos; you can visit it by diving down with a scuba suit.

Master Chief Look-a-like: There is a guy that looks just like Master chief from Halo walking around Vinewood hills.

A Useless Tattoo: Trevor has a RIP Michael tattoo on his left arm.

No Tipping: Street performers will get angry if you try taking a photo of them with your cell phone with out tipping.

Become a Regular: If you constantly keep robbing the same shop over and over eventually the store owner will recognize you and next time the police will be waiting for you.

Bad Drivers: Some NPCs will try to parallel park and some of them will be very bad at it with lots of constant adjusting and back and forth.

Amusement Park: You can ride the roller-coaster and Ferris wheel on the pier. You can sit through the whole ride or you can skip to the end.

Realistic Birds: Birds can be sucked through the engine of a plane while flying. They can also be hit by any other part of the plane and killed.

Tricking Out Your Ride: If you spend a ton of money on your car random NPC will stop to look at it and even take photos and comment on it while you drive by.

Watchable Movies: You can watch entire (short) movies at the cinema; there is even a toy story parody among other weirder movies.

Empty the Tank: Shooting a cars gas tank will dump out a line of fuel, you can shoot this line to start a fire or you can wait for the tank to empty and then the car will actually not drive as it’s out of fuel.

The Vinewood Tour: There is a Vinewood tour bus that you can get one, the ride will take you through all of Vinewood and is fully voiced with an actual tour-taking place.

A Ghost: You can spot a ghost up by the northern mountain “The Gordo” near the lighthouse. The ghost is only visible between the hours of 23:00 and 0:00. AS soon as you walk up the ghost she will disappear.

Knock Someone Down: If someone is sitting in a chair you can strategically kick the chair out from under them, this will have them fall to the floor.

Lose Your Cell Signal: You will actually lose your GPS signal while going through tunnels, which is why your route disappears from the map for a few seconds.

Realistic Hair: If you keep your characters without a beard or bald, they will eventually grow in stubble.

An Undead Person: There is a zombie (An actor acting as a zombie) living out by the cinema in Vinewood hills, he’s mindless walking around and will even talk to you.

An Extraterrestrial Visit: After 100% completing the game, its possible to find a flying spaceship by standing on top of the games tallest mountain during a thunderstorm!

Lester’s Hobbies: Lester’s house is filled with mint and in the box action figures.

A Dirty Car: The more that you drive a car off road, the dirtier they will get, eventually NPCs will start telling you how dirty your car is.

The Serial Killer: There is a serial killer in the game obsessed with the number 8. His markings can be found all around the Sandy Shores National Park.

Different Starting Dialogue: When playing multiple people missions, whoever you start the mission as will actually change the starting dialogue depending on whom you are playing as.

Older and Worse Cars: Older cars will take longer to start up and their brakes can be squeaky.

Random Street Races: If you pull up to a red light next in a sports car next to another sports car and rev your engine the other car will actually burn out and start racing you!

Realistic Sweat: The characters will actually get sweaty through their cloths if you make them exercise for a while.

Angry Cab Riders: If you steal a cab from someone else who was trying to get one too, they will shout at you and they might even start a fight.

Moon Phases: The moon changes phases (full moon, half moon, etc.) over the course of an in game month and that will actually affect the amount of light there is at night.

Creepin’ With the Camera: If you try taking a photo of any of the topless women at some parties with your cell phone camera, they will call you a creeper and their boyfriends/husbands will start fighting you.

Don’t Steal My Car: If you take Michaels car as one of the other characters he’ll call you and yell at you for stealing his car.

Bruised Up: After getting killed and getting out of the hospital the characters will still have cuts and bruises on them.

http://argyllfreepress.com/2014/09/05/gta-5-secrets-worth-knowing/

Message 20208 of 38,556 (183 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5450 posts

Sep 5, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

what is everyone sleeping or something Smiley Indifferent

Probably! It's still early there, right?

i ended up falling asleep Smiley Tongue
was like 5-6am

long time no see you still play gta 5?

So lazy Smiley Tongue

I would still play it but I havent had a lot of time recently, really busy in RL.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 20209 of 38,556 (176 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13479 posts

Sep 5, 2014

Video montage of Lords of Gravity pulling off NBA Street-style dunks.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 20210 of 38,556 (165 Views)
0 Likes