Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20028 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
iPhone emoticons work on here 😂😐😡🎶😕😑😴❤💔😬💤❤⚪💗😣🔫😯😒😤😖🔘

 

Besides the two hearts, all of the emoticons are boxes on my screen. Smiley Wink

Message 721 of 38,568 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013
Oh Smiley Sad
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 722 of 38,568 (251 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34131 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
iPhone emoticons work on here 😂😐😡🎶😕😑😴❤💔😬💤❤⚪💗😣🔫😯😒😤😖🔘

 

Besides the two hearts, all of the emoticons are boxes on my screen. Smiley Wink


only 4 of them dont work for me.


Message 723 of 38,568 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

i feel as if this thread has fallen Smiley Sad

it was much better when it first started.......



Message 724 of 38,568 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4073 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

Now it's much better. I'm here. Hurray!


shadowstalker100 wrote:

i feel as if this thread has fallen Smiley Sad

it was much better when it first started.......


 

Message 725 of 38,568 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Now it's much better. I'm here. Hurray!


shadowstalker100 wrote:

i feel as if this thread has fallen Smiley Sad

it was much better when it first started.......


 


 

 

It continues to fall......Smiley Very Happy

 



Message 726 of 38,568 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34131 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

i feel as if this thread has fallen Smiley Sad

it was much better when it first started.......


1336683831632.gif


Message 727 of 38,568 (227 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
36714 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013

is that the wild thornberries guy


Message 728 of 38,568 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/15/2009
Offline
4073 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013
Message 729 of 38,568 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

May 24, 2013
Chocolate icing. I like that.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 730 of 38,568 (253 Views)