Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Glad it's Friday Robot Happy. How did everyone's Thanksgivings go? Ended up going out after all with family and had a nice time.


It didn't.


What happened?


The Dominion of Canada.

 

July 1, 1867.


so what do you have to do with thanksgiving?

nothing


Message 7521 of 39,690 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
9937 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013
There 's snow on the ground, hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes in front of me, and I'm going to work on later.

It's a good day.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 7522 of 39,690 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Glad it's Friday Robot Happy. How did everyone's Thanksgivings go? Ended up going out after all with family and had a nice time.


It didn't.


What happened?


The Dominion of Canada.

 

July 1, 1867.


so what do you have to do with thanksgiving?

nothing


Message 7523 of 39,690 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Glad it's Friday Robot Happy. How did everyone's Thanksgivings go? Ended up going out after all with family and had a nice time.


It didn't.


What happened?


The Dominion of Canada.

 

July 1, 1867.


so what do you have to do with thanksgiving?

nothing



yeah exactly arent you canadian and canadians dont even celebrate thanksgiving so what are you even replying for?


Message 7524 of 39,690 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

johngie wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

Glad it's Friday Robot Happy. How did everyone's Thanksgivings go? Ended up going out after all with family and had a nice time.


It didn't.


What happened?


The Dominion of Canada.

 

July 1, 1867.


so what do you have to do with thanksgiving?

nothing



yeah exactly arent you canadian and canadians dont even celebrate thanksgiving so what are you even replying for?


Message 7525 of 39,690 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

you're just seeking attention thats all


Message 7526 of 39,690 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

you're just seeking attention thats all


Congratulations, you just discovered the purpose of the internet.

Message 7527 of 39,690 (222 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

you're just seeking attention thats all


Congratulations, you just discovered the purpose of the internet.


stop trying to disrespect thanksgiving


Message 7528 of 39,690 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

johngie wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

you're just seeking attention thats all


Congratulations, you just discovered the purpose of the internet.


stop trying to disrespect thanksgiving


Message 7529 of 39,690 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37253 posts
 

Re: The Random Thread

Nov 29, 2013

they asked about thanksgiving and you replied something about canada being dominated and stuff thats disrespecful


Message 7530 of 39,690 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes