Fender Bender
3258 posts

Re: The (un)official WWE thread! (OP Updated every week)

Apr 9, 2014

A seperate thread was made to talk about his passing. I was shocked to hear about it myself.

R.I.P. Utimate Warrior

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 3101 of 7,252 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Apr 10, 2014
Does anyone know if that piper guy is still alive. He was in they live. I heard he was pretty good in the ring. I just watched that movie
Message 3102 of 7,252 (296 Views)
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Roddy Piper?

Yea he is still alive, 59 years of age.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 3103 of 7,252 (294 Views)
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Apr 10, 2014

sertyla wrote:

Roddy Piper?

Yea he is still alive, 59 years of age.

Thanks for letting me know. I heard he was one tuff dude..lol
Message 3104 of 7,252 (292 Views)
MVP Support
9160 posts

Apr 10, 2014

@JayJay2515 

iTAhLvO.png

KANE-FIRE

Message 3105 of 7,252 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5395 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Hmmm Where to start lol Smiley Tongue

The streak ending and lesnar being the 1 that ended it:

2 me that is just as bad as if it was hbk or robo game or even punk as taker always said that honor should only go to kane, but kane always refused. the way I see it it should of sure the 1 who does get the Ultimate bragging rights, but it shoulda went to any 1 that wasn't a world champion before, not to a veteren.

Plus....Taker suddenly doesn't have much say in his creative toward his match this year and....he suddenly loses? SMH!!

Another funnay fact is:

It took some 1 currently that was outside the wwe to defeat punk as wwe champ, that being the Rock after being gone for 7 years. in a way the same thing can be said for lesnar, sure he came back in 2012, but he did return after being gone 10 years and ended the streak. Just think if this really did happen a WM 20? Taker woulda been 11-1, or at WM 27 then he woulda been 18-1.... so does this mean that some 1 else currently outside of the wwe gonna end another reign??

Break ups:

Real americans finally breaks up, but does cesaro finnaly go face? No he just changes managers. Soon as colter said the phrase "Zeb colter guy" any 1 that knew already would've known that cesaro was the newest heyman guy b4 he even walked out. Since heyman did say he had a new guy but was keeping it a secret till now

Bad thing is - Like all other heyman guys, heyman WILL turn on cesaro at some time down the road like all the rest. RVD, Big Show, punk, Ryaxel. only possible exception was Kurt Angle.

The Shield:

No longer working for the Authority and are faces....for now? But how much longer until thier break up happens?

The Diva's:

Just like WM 25, the buried the entire division yet again!! They purposely screw up the WM 30 match  ub tin a way I can see why so it give AJ the bragging rights to have claimed to beat the entire locker room in 1 match to open the door to have saome 1 not currently not on Da roster to walk out and hip her butt. Personally I was expecting some 1 other then paige but to me they alos buried her also giving her the maria K ditzy character smh....

The fairytale gnome / goat as JBL calls him dream came true:

So he actually has the title longer then a day this time. only bad thing bout it that we're stuck with yet another orton vs the goat on ppv lol....

R.I.P. Warrior:

Many ppl had asked me if this was true and I'm not uh no he was just at WM 30 and on Raw so no he ain dead. Until i saw it online that it was 4 realz this time around. Like the rumor that he died b4. think he knew he was dying but wasn't sure how long as u could see him seating like a pig on raw and he was only just talking. but I'm glad even after refusing the HOF since 2010 but they finally made amends and accept the HOF and got to appear 1 more time on Raw. Just so glad that his hear didn't give out during the HOF or on Raw!!~~ 

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Lesuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

Loved by few, Hated by many, Respected by All!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Message 3106 of 7,252 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2014

Have you guys heard what Nancy Grace has said about Ultimate Warrior, the thing is she listed a bunch of wrestlers who died from steroids and listed Owen Hart.

There's also a petiton to fire her from CNN.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 3107 of 7,252 (248 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13830 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Not to take away from the Ultimate Warrior's passing. But Brock Lesnar just revealed that... he actually didn't defeat the REAL Undertaker. Color me plot twist on this one. Just heard about this on another forum I'm a member of.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 3108 of 7,252 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

Not to take away from the Ultimate Warrior's passing. But Brock Lesnar just revealed that... he actually didn't defeat the REAL Undertaker. Color me plot twist on this one. Just heard about this on another forum I'm a member of.

That's nothing more than a gag website. It's Twitter profile says Unreal News About an Unreal Sport.

Message 3109 of 7,252 (229 Views)
MVP Support
13830 posts

Apr 11, 2014

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

Box9Missingo wrote:

That's nothing more than a gag website. It's Twitter profile says Unreal News About an Unreal Sport.

Good catch. Didn't know. They had me fooled. 

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 3110 of 7,252 (224 Views)
0 Likes