HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

SinDaFella wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

now now, cant we all just get along? :smileytongue:

Yeah, listen to SE. 

if it wasnt for se none of this wouldve happened in the first place

Actually, none of this would have happened if people learned to get their facts straight instead of jumping to conclusions and making up little stories now would it?

SE already made his thread, there really wasn't any need for another one anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if this got locked or deleted eventually.

well theres a few things that happened actually so we cant blame the wrong people here...

se gets all the blame since he decided to leave the forums. had he decided to stay it would be fine.

Yeah :smileysad: I really wish he would stay. I do agree with you there.

FYI, Hitman. I wasn't laughing at you in that post back there, I was laughing at the gif. :smileywink:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 83 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3300 posts

Re: The loss of another great one ! Past, present, future"

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013
Well I am glad you found the time to come to my shot up post..lol. Its an honor Se
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 83 (121 Views)
0 Likes
King of Iron Fist
2005 posts

Aug 18, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

Oh boy. Didn't we squash this already? Anyhow... I'm hungry and it's a couple of hours until True Blood. 

See when a Home regular hates someone.  They hate each other for LIFE! :smileyhappy:  Off-Topic is like "Home Fight Club".  And I love it lol.

Save Water, Drink Beer
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 83 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I think I need to make a thread about deleting most of the "quote" and leaving what's relevant to the reply. 

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 83 (108 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4390 posts

Aug 18, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

SinDaFella wrote:

Oh boy. Didn't we squash this already? Anyhow... I'm hungry and it's a couple of hours until True Blood. 

See when a Home regular hates someone.  They hate each other for LIFE! :smileyhappy:  Off-Topic is like "Home Fight Club".  And I love it lol.

Lol, I don't hate anyone. I am allowed to correct something though if it's wrong and to be fair, I don't even remember the last time I was on Home :smileyindifferent:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 83 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Aug 18, 2013

dc4daniel wrote:

SinDaFella wrote:

I'm not judging you Danny Boy but you're a little instigator. :smileylol: 

I see you setting those fires. :smileywink:

photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 83 (92 Views)
Limit Breaker
25993 posts

Aug 18, 2013

SinDaFella wrote:

dc4daniel wrote:

SinDaFella wrote:

I'm not judging you Danny Boy but you're a little instigator. :smileylol: 

I see you setting those fires. :smileywink:

that was a good one

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 83 (88 Views)
Limit Breaker
25993 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

SinDaFella wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

now now, cant we all just get along? :smileytongue:

Yeah, listen to SE. 

if it wasnt for se none of this wouldve happened in the first place

Actually, none of this would have happened if people learned to get their facts straight instead of jumping to conclusions and making up little stories now would it?

SE already made his thread, there really wasn't any need for another one anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if this got locked or deleted eventually.

well theres a few things that happened actually so we cant blame the wrong people here...

se gets all the blame since he decided to leave the forums. had he decided to stay it would be fine.

Yeah :smileysad: I really wish he would stay. I do agree with you there.

FYI, Hitman. I wasn't laughing at you in that post back there, I was laughing at the gif. :smileywink:

you had me all worried and wondering

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 83 (81 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7144 posts

Aug 18, 2013

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 83 (83 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32461 posts

Aug 19, 2013

The forums are not going to collapse if one user leaves.  If you had been around a year ago before we switched from Jive to Lithium, you would see this place was a ghost town.  There were tumbleweeds blowing by.  Buzzards hanging on top of the buildings, watching you movve around.  Horse skeleton lying in the dirt.

The Off-Topic was so dead a year ago, there were 2-3 week old threads on the first page.  Yeah, it was THAT bad.  Then the PSN switched back to Lithium and within a month it was starting to feel like home again.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 83 (52 Views)
0 Likes