Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Re: U.S Will Go Over The Fiscal Cliff

Jan 1, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:

I take that back, I think they will...they really almost have to. If they don't pass it, then they will be blamed for letting us go off the cliff. Just my opinion.

I agree becuase the other side has  did their part.  it the repubican side that hasnt done anything in about  5 yrs.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 11 of 30 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Jan 1, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Don't the automatic raises on taxes trigger sometime in the first quarter and not, oh I don't know, today?

yes it raise taxes for every one for to about 2500$  per person, double that for a family . triple tht for a company.  i  think you can  figure how it work  just keep by  keep multiply'n it.

It would  be really bad 1qtr for the  buisness and stocks becuase every would be pulling  out  saving to  keep their  family afloat. 

Mcbuttz78

Message 12 of 30 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33214 posts

Jan 2, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

They reached a deal . so no its not going over the cliff. It would hurt  the rich more than it hurts the poor. becuase the poor is already poor.

This  the reason they reached a deal at  the last minute  becuase they  they would lose alot of  money.  Everyone know tea  party is the new  Klu  klux, and  they give real good  respected republican like regan, elder bush and  dewey a  bad name. Guys like  bohner  and allen west and  tthe likes  are just out of touch  with reality. these  are the  same fools  talking about the governemnt going is  broke but still in take in  100 K$ a month frmo the  government  for life . i dont see  any of then screaming for a pay cut.

republican today are nothing of what the  repubs where in my day they are a disgrace today   and the  new klu  klux.. Go  look  all the  housing majoity leader memebers  all of the are  males and  white , not one  woman or  ethic  culture to  be found. Let the boys be boys  they dont  care as long they get thiers..

First off let's look at the logical mistakes you made and then look at the horrible obnoxious insults you made.

Logically, you said that the Tea Party is the new KKK and it gives the "respected" Republicans a bad name.  Then you say that all Republicans are the new KKK.  But not all Republicans are Tea Party.  So logically, your statements reveal your lack of clues.

But then we also have to consider how insensitive and intolerant you are of other peoples' views.  I'm a registered Republican and a loyal member of the Tea Party.  But I'm not in the KKK.  I'm not even close to that.  I want nothing at all to do with the KKK.  They disgust me.  How dare you paint me with the same brush as them?  You don't know me.

I believe an apology is in order.  Please apologize for lumping me (and nearly half the country) in with a despicable organization like the KKK.

Message 13 of 30 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Jan 2, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

They reached a deal . so no its not going over the cliff. It would hurt  the rich more than it hurts the poor. becuase the poor is already poor.

This  the reason they reached a deal at  the last minute  becuase they  they would lose alot of  money.  Everyone know tea  party is the new  Klu  klux, and  they give real good  respected republican like regan, elder bush and  dewey a  bad name. Guys like  bohner  and allen west and  tthe likes  are just out of touch  with reality. these  are the  same fools  talking about the governemnt going is  broke but still in take in  100 K$ a month frmo the  government  for life . i dont see  any of then screaming for a pay cut.

republican today are nothing of what the  repubs where in my day they are a disgrace today   and the  new klu  klux.. Go  look  all the  housing majoity leader memebers  all of the are  males and  white , not one  woman or  ethic  culture to  be found. Let the boys be boys  they dont  care as long they get thiers..

First off let's look at the logical mistakes you made and then look at the horrible obnoxious insults you made.

Logically, you said that the Tea Party is the new KKK and it gives the "respected" Republicans a bad name.  Then you say that all Republicans are the new KKK.  But not all Republicans are Tea Party.  So logically, your statements reveal your lack of clues.

But then we also have to consider how insensitive and intolerant you are of other peoples' views.  I'm a registered Republican and a loyal member of the Tea Party.  But I'm not in the KKK.  I'm not even close to that.  I want nothing at all to do with the KKK.  They disgust me.  How dare you paint me with the same brush as them?  You don't know me.

I believe an apology is in order.  Please apologize for lumping me (and nearly half the country) in with a despicable organization like the KKK.

Look man  im not  ging  to  apologize  for my statement!!.   Its nothing personal to you btw ,   if your a respected  republican,  that is  all that matters. you know your values and  your cause and effects. that what counts not another man opinion  of his thoughts.

The library is full books and  alot them are offensive to all cutures and issues that be. But same time they are not ment to personally offended, they ment to understand dfiffernt opinions , my  whole point the tea party  today  is same as  the klu klux of the  past,  and are disgrace to good up standing republicans of the past like  dewey and reagan.. You dont have to  feel  the same way  becuase you tell me you dont  and  it nothing its  personally to be offended about.

In  no way did i  mention your name personally  or challanged your personal  acumen as a republican  voter/member. nor your personal  values

How did i offend you becuase your  republican.  i dont see how if values are diffrent

Mcbuttz78

Message 14 of 30 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33214 posts

Jan 2, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:
The library is full books and  alot them are offensive to all cutures and issues that be. But same time they are not ment to personally offended, they ment to understand dfiffernt opinions , my  whole point the tea party  today  is same as  the klu klux of the  past,  and are disgrace to good up standing republicans of the past like  dewey and reagan.. You dont have to  feel  the same way  becuase you tell me you dont  and  it nothing its  personally to be offended about.
How did i offend you becuase your  republican.  i dont see how if values are diffrent

You just did it again.  I already told you I'm in the Tea Party.  You're calling me a KKK.  How do you not see this?

This is not a reasoned discussion.  It's a personal attack against me and all other Tea Party members.  The Tea Party is most certainly NOT the same as the KKK.  What a callous and offensive thing to say!

I shall have to find the setting for putting you on ignore.  I have no place in my life for blind intolerance.  You sir, are the embodiment of everything you profess to oppose.  I am done talking to you.

Good day.

Message 15 of 30 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

You just did it again.  I already told you I'm in the Tea Party.  You're calling me a KKK.  How do you not see this?

This is not a reasoned discussion.  It's a personal attack against me and all other Tea Party members.  The Tea Party is most certainly NOT the same as the KKK.  What a callous and offensive thing to say!

I shall have to find the setting for putting you on ignore.  I have no place in my life for blind intolerance.  You sir, are the embodiment of everything you profess to oppose.  I am done talking to you.

Good day.

im not caling you the kkk where i did say your name.  , my personal opinion is for me. not   for  your personal prefrence of your character. if  you dont agree then why are   asking for apoglogy . if you  do agree with  my opinion  then and only then i can issue a apolopgy, Becuase it  make my statement offensive. since you dont  agree by your statements you  should not be offended.

Every man is granted  to his  own opinion in life it  has nothing to do with you personally, my opinion doesnt make you. You make your self with your own and good to you as well.

Mcbuttz78

Message 16 of 30 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: U.S Will NOT Go Over The Fiscal Cliff

Jan 2, 2013
In this bill. Benefits will last longer those that have filed for uneployment. Woohooo. Wish that happened to me. This new rule is cool. Peoples benefits won't run out as long as they are looking for a job. Before the extension would run out but not anymore. Unless I miss understood. That's the way it should be.
Message 17 of 30 (101 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

Re: U.S Will NOT Go Over The Fiscal Cliff

Jan 3, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

CNN has reported that the House has not made a deal on fiscal cilff vote, and there leaving there offices now. So as we worst feared the Fiscal Cliff ripple effect will happend. This is bad new for tax payers arcoss the board.  :smileysad:   What do you think about the news? 

*Keep it clean please.*

I just goten word that they had made a deal and the U.S won't go over the Fiscal Cliff. :smileyhappy: 

Problem is the deal doesn't address our defecit spending, budget defecits, out of control spending, or national debt......................so yeah in 2 months we will hit the debt ceiling and be in "crisis" mode again.

Message 18 of 30 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Jan 4, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

The Republicans of yesteryear were very discriminatory against blacks, today not so much. We couldn't even drink out the same water fountain back then, and there were Southern Democrats who acted in the same racist way. Me and my family know about the Republicans up until the 80's when Reagan showed up. He welcomed people who were tired of the same-old and let us join his party. There are many blacks, hispanics, and women in the G.O.P. now.

There are still some GOP members who are still bitter about this welcoming, such as Trent Lott back in 2003 saying we would be better off with Strum Thurmond as President, a known segregrationist. There was a lot of uproar, considerably so. 

What I don't like about the current Dems & Repub's is the obstructionist policies toward one another. We should come together as a nation and take care of fiscal problems. We are currently spending like we're drunk and the next generation will have to pay for it, not to mention the demise of our currency, which last I looked was 80 cents on the dollar.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 19 of 30 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Where is the cliff?

How High is it?

Does it really matter?

I went over my fiscal cliff a few years back.  The only difference is; I won't get a stimulous package!

F-U U.S. Gov and all your friends!

Sincerely,

Moble

Message 20 of 30 (69 Views)
0 Likes