UFO's in Toronto last Saturday Night

60 replies 180 views Edited Jul 28, 2014
Message 1 of 61 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Re: UFO's in Toronto last Saturday Night

Jul 28, 2014
I just wish they would let us into the galactic community already....
I'm ready to live like Mass Effect.
Doubt I'll have the money for an apartment on the citadel though. Most likely end up on Novak or something.

I love JRPGs, but hate anime... Is that legal?
Message 2 of 61 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jul 28, 2014
Most people immediately associate UFOs with aliens :smileyindifferent:... Pretty silly if you ask me. I think there's a reasonable explanation for everything and that this was probably some kite as was suggested in that article.
Message 3 of 61 (159 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 28, 2014
You go to magic shows and point out how all the tricks are done, don't ya?

Most people realize UFOs are something easily explained, but it's become part of modern myths that they could extraterrestrials and sometimes it's fun to pretend.

Message 4 of 61 (150 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31475 posts

Jul 28, 2014

TossYaBoiAKudo wrote:
Most people immediately associate UFOs with aliens :smileyindifferent:... Pretty silly if you ask me. I think there's a reasonable explanation for everything and that this was probably some kite as was suggested in that article.

probably a kite but it still could have been an alien

Message 5 of 61 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12823 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Interesting video. I do not know for certain what those lights could be. But does every abnormal event needs to result in aliens? You could never be too certain if it was aliens, man-made, or anything else.

Message 6 of 61 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Jul 28, 2014

You would think it's a sign the Leafs will finally win the Cup during my lifetime, then reality sets in and now I'm thinking they're probably coming for one of their crazier players.

Message 7 of 61 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jul 28, 2014
No, lel. I am not that dude that points out how magic tricks are done... I'm a kewl guy k?

It's highly unlikely that it's aliens man. Come on, what are the chances that there's intelligent life out there who are capable of space travel and happen to enter the earth's atmosphere? I just think this idea has become so common due to films, shows etc.
Message 8 of 61 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 28, 2014
In an infinite universe the chances are pretty good(as in, nearly 100%) there is intelligent life else where.
The chance they are space faring is lower since were still not sure it's even possible to travel through space with in a practical amount of time.
The chance they have visited Earth is extremely low since there is no hard evidence such a thing has happened or is happening.

Regardless, gets old to me when people go out of their way to point out that a UFO has nothing to do with aliens like they just dropped a knowledge bomb on my head. Yeah, no duh it's most likely something else. I'm just goofin around with the alien talk, chill out.

Besides, we all know UFOs are REALLY time travelers from the year 2525.

Message 9 of 61 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14190 posts

Jul 28, 2014

Fuzzy_Skinner wrote:
In an infinite universe the chances are pretty good(as in, nearly 100%) there is intelligent life else where.
The chance they are space faring is lower since were still not sure it's even possible to travel through space with in a practical amount of time.
The chance they have visited Earth is extremely low since there is no hard evidence such a thing has happened or is happening.

Regardless, gets old to me when people go out of their way to point out that a UFO has nothing to do with aliens like they just dropped a knowledge bomb on my head. Yeah, no duh it's most likely something else. I'm just goofin around with the alien talk, chill out.

Besides, we all know UFOs are REALLY time travelers from the year 2525.

Good thing this not an infinite universe. It had a beginning point and then it continues to expand. That is not infinite. And there cannot be an actual infinte of anything in reality. Just potentials.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 10 of 61 (90 Views)
0 Likes