Reply
Dec 04 2013
By: xOm3ga_WeAPonx Wastelander 734 posts
Offline

Video game TV shows

11 replies 79 views Edited Dec 4, 2013

I dont know anything about this as i never pay attention to them. But im wanting to find some decent tv shows for gaming. 

 

Wether online or On Directv, can anyone help me out? THanks!

Message 1 of 12 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6935 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013
RIP G4.
Message 2 of 12 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/31/2013
Offline
734 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:
RIP G4.

Was g4 the show with the guy and the girl host? 

Message 3 of 12 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

I think they're kinda overrated. YouTube has tons of channels that take the place of anything you'd find in a cable plan.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 4 of 12 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/31/2013
Offline
734 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I think they're kinda overrated. YouTube has tons of channels that take the place of anything you'd find in a cable plan.


Well im actually looking for tv shows. Not trailers, i dont like having to watch a million 3-5 min clips of trailers. Very annoying

Message 5 of 12 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6935 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

xOm3ga_WeAPonx wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:
RIP G4.

Was g4 the show with the guy and the girl host? 


It's a gaming channel. They had so many great shows, X-Play, Attack of the Show, etc.

Message 6 of 12 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

xOm3ga_WeAPonx wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I think they're kinda overrated. YouTube has tons of channels that take the place of anything you'd find in a cable plan.


Well im actually looking for tv shows. Not trailers, i dont like having to watch a million 3-5 min clips of trailers. Very annoying


I'm not talking about trailers. There are channels that have regular content about reviews, playthroughs, walkthroughs, lets-plays, tips and tricks... the list goes on.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 7 of 12 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Online
4987 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:
RIP G4.

RIP Tech TV Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 12 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13231 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013
I was on a game show
Video and arcade top ten

A bunch of kids would go on the show and play games. I won. I got megaman, a toy, and a watch. Good times.....whats this thread about?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 9 of 12 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/31/2013
Offline
734 posts
 

Re: Video game TV shows

Dec 4, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

xOm3ga_WeAPonx wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

I think they're kinda overrated. YouTube has tons of channels that take the place of anything you'd find in a cable plan.


Well im actually looking for tv shows. Not trailers, i dont like having to watch a million 3-5 min clips of trailers. Very annoying


I'm not talking about trailers. There are channels that have regular content about reviews, playthroughs, walkthroughs, lets-plays, tips and tricks... the list goes on.


Can you link some mate?

Message 10 of 12 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes