Aug 13 2014
By: Svenska__ First Son 1 posts

Way to see when a user lasted logged on

8 replies 157 views Edited Aug 13, 2014
I'm trying to add a person I use to be god friends with on PSN. School got in the way and I stopped using my PS3. Well after about a year I started playing again but they deleted me. But I really liked them and we were sort of close for the two months we knew each other. I sent them a friend request two days ago but still no reply. I downloaded the PSN app and the last update for GTA V(online cause the only trophey is completion of introduction) and CoD Ghosts was in November 2013.

Idk, maybe they got a new account or sold their PS3, even tho she's had it since MW2. Their PSN is ROCK_STAR1998(yes I'm the same age as them btw)
Message 1 of 9 (157 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40547 posts

Re: Way to see when a user lasted logged on

Aug 13, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation® Community.

Sorry but as far as I know there's no way to find out the information you want.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 9 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Aug 13, 2014
Message 3 of 9 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Aug 13, 2014

It is actually me. I made a new account because nobody would recognize how talented I am. Now they all fear me like Heisnberg. I am pretty much the London Tipton of PSN at this point.

I also do remember you. We use to hang out on the Modern Warfare 2 map Afghan on the mattresses right behind the plane and talk about what color socks we use to where.

Message 4 of 9 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4928 posts

Aug 13, 2014

There is a rough guide.

Go to the following link, search for the PSN profile, and head to the Statistcs section.

This site tracks trophies, so it's only a rough guide, but better than nothing.

PSN Profiles

Message 5 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Nakatsu_Hime wrote:

There is a rough guide.

Go to the following link, search for the PSN profile, and head to the Statistcs section.

This site tracks trophies, so it's only a rough guide, but better than nothing.

PSN Profiles

I would say this is your best bet to see if they are earning trophies if so maybe they dont want to be your friend sorry to be so direct but that may just be what it is

Message 6 of 9 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Talented-Taco wrote:

It is actually me. I made a new account because nobody would recognize how talented I am. Now they all fear me like Heisnberg. I am pretty much the London Tipton of PSN at this point.

I also do remember you. We use to hang out on the Modern Warfare 2 map Afghan on the mattresses right behind the plane and talk about what color socks we use to where.

Are you being serious?  It sounds like you might be, if not good show! Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 9 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

Aug 13, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:
Spoiler

Talented-Taco wrote:

Are you being serious?  It sounds like you might be, if not good show! Smiley Tongue

Why did you want to play with me?

Message 8 of 9 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55402 posts

Aug 13, 2014

If you want to game with me I'm cool with that.  I was more asking you because it would be really cool if you actually were the person they had been searching for, cool because of how random it is and the fact that this thread was off on page 2 when I found it Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 9 (60 Views)
0 Likes