Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2013
By: FreshRevenge Fender Bender 4025 posts

We will Kill Sony at E3( Are you serious?)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 250 views Edited May 31, 2013

Now I happened to read this article and was quite surprise on the words that the person used in their comment. It seems that Craig Davidson from Microsoft marketing said in a comment "We will Kill Sony at E3". Now I understand competiion but this seems like a personal vendetta. I mean you look at the negative reaction to their Xbox One reveal, where they spent most of the conference talking about switching channels; whereas Sony talked about games. I don't recall Sony discussing voice commands to turn to live tv. Yet now, Microsoft in retaliation, they want talk big about how they are going to kill Sony at E3. 

I honestly can say I could care less about what Microsoft does at E3. It isn't going to change my feelings about getting a PS4.

Here is the link to the article. Now I am pretty reserved on the source, but it still leaves me to wonder about the statement and being it being from Microsoft, I wouldn't doubt it.

Big Surprise

Now in retrospect Kaz Hirai has made a comment “I fundamentally believe that the initial market that we need to make sure we appeal to with any new platform … is really the gaming audience,” Hirai said. “They will be the supporters of your platform and they will help propel the installed base.”

He also concluded with this comment “For us, it’s all about the gamers" You can find this article hereIt's about the gamers

Now each of these articles seem to show a great contrast. Sony focusing on gamers. Microsoft worrying about Sony focusing on gamers and trying to kill Sony at E3.

So you decide; do you think Microsoft will Kill Sony at E3 by now focusing on games when Sony continues to focus on games?

Edit: I corrected the dead links, so they should be working now:smileyhappy:

Thanks,

FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11029 posts

Re: We will Kill Sony at E3( Are you serious?)

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

FreshRevenge wrote:

Now I happened to read this article and was quite surprise on the words that the person used in their comment. It seems that Craig Davidson from Microsoft marketing said in a coment "We will Kill Sony at E3".

FreshRevenge wrote:

So you decide; do you think Microsoft will Kill Sony at E3 by now focusing on games when Sony continues to focus on games?

FreshRevenge wrote:

Now each of these articles seem to show a great contrast. Sony focusing on gamers. Microsoft worry about Sony focusing on gamers and trying to kill Sony at E3.

Edit: Why do you type in bold?
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

May 31, 2013

johngie wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

Now I happened to read this article and was quite surprise on the words that the person used in their comment. It seems that Craig Davidson from Microsoft marketing said in a coment "We will Kill Sony at E3".

FreshRevenge wrote:

FreshRevenge wrote:

Now each of these articles seem to show a great contrast. Sony focusing on gamers. Microsoft worry about Sony focusing on gamers and trying to kill Sony at E3.

Why do you respond in gifs? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11029 posts

May 31, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:
Why do you respond in gifs? :smileywink:

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

May 31, 2013

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (177 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1142 posts

May 31, 2013

Microsoft’s global director of marketing Craig Davidson has claimed that it will ‘kill Sony at E3,’ and that its Xbox One console will turn heads at the Los Angeles-based event.

http://www.psu.com/a019579/PS4-vs-Xbox-One--Microsoft-says-it-will-kill-Sony-at-E3

Yea I hope it turns heads.  turns them around out the door to PS4 :smileylol:

gojeff99
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28281 posts

May 31, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 31, 2013
Screw Microsoft.
I truly want to see Xbox and xboxers burn this generation.
Down with Xbox!
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

May 31, 2013

johngie wrote:

Easier on they eyes when typing in color font. Thats at least what I think... (Why I do it)

That guy seem like he is just talking crap the amount of negativity that surrounds the xbox1 before it even came out speaks for itself. So I do expect a clash of the two consoles but I expect PS to come out on top.

Guess we have to wait and see

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (155 Views)
I Only Post Everything
761 posts

May 31, 2013
I dunno...i think there's to much playstation love on these forums to see what's gonna happen...all 10 or so people that I've told about xbox one and how horrible it was didn't care...they thought it was so cool how its voice activated...i realized that most people are not into videogames and this dvr internet explorer combo machine really appeals to a lot of people.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (135 Views)
0 Likes