Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 12 2012
By: SweetPoison13 MVP Support 11598 posts

Weekly Community Highlights

[ Edited ]
84 replies 12859 views Edited Sep 8, 2014

Welcome to the Weekly Highlights Program!

Exceptional PlayStation-related contributions to the PlayStation Forums will be featured each week in this thread. Do your best to engage yourself in the PlayStation Forums and contribute to the many PlayStation-related topics that pique your interest here. Each week we will highlight one thread, one post, and one user. Check this thread every week for more highlights.

Our "Poster of the Week" rank is back and with it comes a new icon for your PSN/SEN ID here in the forums. Check back each week for new content. Maybe one of your threads or posts will be highlighted. If you receive the "Poster of the Week" rank then you can sport it for one week once it has been assigned to you. You will also be given the opportunity to fill out a questionnaire about your gaming experiences and preferences. Your answers will be included in this thread.

It is your valuable contributions to these forums that fuel our Weekly Highlights Program!

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS FAQ

Q: What do I need to post in order to be considered for these highlights?

A: If you would like to increase your chances of being highlighted in the Weekly Highlights Program then do your best to make exceptional contributions to the PlayStation Forums. Try to create helpful, insightful, intriguing, or informative posts and try to discuss PlayStation products and services. If you are active and engaged in the forums then your efforts might be recognized and you might find yourself in the Weekly Community Highlights at some point. 

Q: Can I nominate a thread, post, or poster for any of these categories?

A: Members of the PlayStation Forums can nominate threads, posts, and users in the Weekly Highlights threads that go live every week in the PlayStation General section. If you would like to nominate someone or something for Thread of the Week, Post of the Week, or Poster of the Week in an anonymous fashion then feel free to contact me with your nominations.

Q: What kinds of questions will be included in the questionnaire?

A: If you are given the "Poster of the Week" forum rank then you will be asked some questions about your gaming preferences and experiences. These questions might vary from week to week but you should be able to find answers to them. Reply to the private message that you receive from me with your answers and this thread will be updated with them.

POSTER OF THE WEEK HALL OF FAME

BRIT-KO, AliMakaveli, moblesuit75, Patchex, tapantaola, SLEAZE_IT_UP, Jersquall, Xuchilbara

W1Z4RDRY, JERM7, Conrad_Max, Aureilia, HeavensLightfire, the_original_se, gR3yGh051, tack129, GOW71, PinkJulia, Lord_Beelzebub, Crazy-Maisy, Da_Almighty_Guy, PeteX19, BBurgSteve, GraphiteGB, HorrorGod, GMRcris, Jdurg, Gadirok, the_ed_85, dewadonuts, ne1atall, calcunnon, HoodlumX, da1writer, Grindhead_Jim, peckdogg68, xClayMeow, UnrealButcher, Artfuldead, Ikit-Klaw, KANE-FIRE, MaidenVelka, rojito, johngie, vfr_800_rider, Amnalehu, Black0Panther, SC-GRAY_FOX, bob-maul, heGOTmeAGAIN, younginflavor18, Murderstyle75, Doc_007, Ginta2468, seraphim_falconu, kornchild2002, glaciusx25

AngelMisfortune, Res-R-Rex, kingbro1, Box9Missingo, JohnKarnes, userusb, GIRUGUMESH, ColonelFenris, tekkn1kal, Fuzzy_Skinner, GuitarGuru2012, ossiecastro5, YoungBeard, Rene_Led, chaos_789, xGaMeRx99z, Gamefreak_09, ctfw529, GuRuAsaki2098, expatcat, Xedhadeaus, shadoefax, SHANE523, GamerJon92, Hermaeus_Moron, Ghostwize,

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 1 of 85 (12,859 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 4th to November 10th)

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(November 4th, 2012 to November 10th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

What’s the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

By Bobsfed on 11-04-2012 at 09:18 PM Pacific

What is the scariest video game that you have ever played? Hopefully it’s a survival horror video game!

Post of the Week

Happy Second Anniversary, Gran Turismo 5

By Grundberg on 11-09-2012 at 03:28 PM Pacific

Wish Gran Turismo 5 a Happy Anniversary and discover how this video game series has affected Grundberg over the years.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to BRIT-KO for earning this rank! This user has been very active and helpful in the General Discussions and Support sections.

Member Spotlight

(BRIT-KO)

Q: What is your favorite video game genre? Why is it your favorite?

A: If I had to choose one genre it would be platform games, many players, especially ones of an "older" age like myself grew up on platform games, they set me on the path to where I am now but they still hold many fond memories for me, many a late night was spent playing Pino Tower, Pandemonium, Manic Miner, Donkey Kong, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ape Escape & Crash Bandicoot to name a few, now my late nights are spent on games like the Little Big Planet games & also Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly Cooper 1/2 & 3, Limbo, Sonic 4, Trine & the soon to be Sly 4 (bring it on).

Q: Which PlayStation video game are you looking forward to the most right now?

A: There are actually two games that I am really looking forward to right now, The Last of Us, & Beyond Two Souls, these two games look totally amazing, especially Beyond Two Souls, I can't wait to get my hands on what I am sure will be two masterpieces!

Q: What is your favorite PlayStation exclusive video game? Why is it your favorite?

A: My Favorite PlayStation Exclusive would have to be Heavy Rain, never before have I played a game that so drew me into it's story, never before had I really had the opportunity to be so involved in what went on in the game & on screen, my actions shaped the characters & changed the storyline, I also felt for the people in the game, I wanted them to succeed, I was willing them on, I felt for the father who lost his son, for the divorce & for the horrible place & life he was now living, the whole experience left me exhausted but wanting more, much more.

Q: What is your favorite trophy? Why does it stand out from the others in your PlayStation Profile?

A: My favorite trophy would have probably have been my first one, shame I can't remember what it was for!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, BRIT-KO!

Message 2 of 85 (12,851 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 11th to November 17th)

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

Weekly Highlights

(November 11th, 2012 to November 17th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

What got you into gaming?

By krusher10 on 11-11-2012 at 09:47 PM Pacific

Check out this thread and let krusher10 know what made you a video gamer in the first place.

Post of the Week

My PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Experience. A MaxP-S3 Reflection.

By MaxP-S3 on 11-12-2012 at 05:21 PM Pacific

Check out this post to see how PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale impacted MaxP-S3.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to AliMakaveli for earning this rank! This user has been busy organizing a Co-op Tournament for the Uncharted Community.

Member Spotlight

(AliMakaveli)

A: I like Action/Adventure. I love these as they make me feel a part of a story/movie where I play the main chanracter and have a "free will" to do what I want (win/lose troll around lol) I grew up playing Super Mario All Stars (My 1st ever Console was Nintendo and the game that came with it was Super Mario All Stars which I played religiously until I got 100% on all of them.

Q: What is your most memorable PlayStation experience? Describe it for us!

A: Like I've mentioned, my 1st console was the SNES, but once upon a time there was a PSX (wasn't call that at the time) competetion in my local youth centre. We had to participate in a Tekken 3 competetion where the winner won a PS3 and the game itself (Tekken3). We we're all given a raffle ticket for participating.

I chose King as my character as he looked cool with a Jaguar mask, and I was into wrestling at the time. Sadly, I lost to a fat girl who used Gon and kept farting non stop (with Gon lol she wasn't farting in real life). Then, I was about to go home, but stayed behind for the raffle, as the prize was a PSX, but just the console and 1 controller (no games :smileysad:). Just for lulz I suggested to one of my friends that we switch raffle tickets, because I thought we weren't going to win anyway. However, I backed out at the last minute thinking "WHAT IF??",

The winner of the competetion (which was another friend, surprise, surprise) picked out a random ticket and called out "number 42".. there was no noise... there was no sound.. as I looked at my ticket I saw that I was holding that very number, but kept looking around to see if anyone else claims it, but they didn't. I then put my hand up, and all eyes instantly gazed on me, and the rest was just a blur lol. I remember flash backs of someone handing me the PSX box and also taking photos but that's it. That's the day Ali Makaveli became a convert from SNES to PS. Had it not been for that "fateful day", then maybe... just maaaaybe, I wouldn't be here typing this. I could've easily moved onto N64 to GameCube to Wii or even Xbox for some reason. I'm glad I didn't as I would've missed out on R&C, Uncharted and Uncharted 2, not sure I'd miss Uncharted 3 :smileytongue:

A: Uncharted 3 is disappointing to say the least, I'm not really looking forward to any more ND games if I'm being honest. I feel ND have let me down with U3. I am looking forward to a better improved sequel to Dead To Rights Retrubution with added co-op, but this hasn't been announced yet. However I'm looking forward to any similar game to that or a similar Uncharted style game (not TLOU)

Q: What is your favorite PlayStation exclusive video game? Why is it your favorite?

A: I love Ratchet and Clank, these guys saved my life LITERALLY, but sadly they've taken a different direction after A Crack In Time, and now just focus on Multiplayer style games like All4One, which I played but didn't like. I've played EVERY R&C game to date, even R&C Mobile and loved the gameplay and story. R&C is the "Super Mario" of the PS (for me). I got into Uncharted because of R&C as I was looking for a similar game (good story and replayability) I know it's not EXACTLY the same, but some bits are "skill points" and the ability to replay with added perks and also the weapon selection.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, AliMakaveli!

Message 3 of 85 (12,546 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 18th to November 24th)

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(November 18th, 2012 to November 24th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

Why the Rush to Beat a Game?

By Black_Dolphin317 on 11-21-2012 at 04:11 PM Pacific

Why do you think some people rush through video games? Leave your comments in this thread.

Post of the Week

Re: The “I Got PASBAR!” + Impressions Thread

By JerrohDevren on 11-21-2012 at 11:29 PM Pacific

Check out this post to see which video game JerrohDevren likes to play with his/her friends.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to moblesuit75 for earning this rank! This user has been very active and helpful in many sections of the forums.

Member Spotlight

(moblesuit75)

A: I am a huge fan of third, or first, person action/adventure games.  I do enjoy Multi Player, from time to time, but I find the campaign based action games more appealing.  As far as the story goes, I am not extremely particular.  I enjoy the Dead Space series the most, and have fun with the Batman titles as well.  Anything with a good story and plenty of extended gameplay will do.

A: The day before the PS2 Release, I heard from a friend, the local Best Buy was getting 50 Units.  That night I was supposed to attend the first day of Basic Computer Skills, (Elective, and not very informative), starting at 5 p.m. at the Community College I was attending.  I decided to skip it and get in line at 3:30 p.m. that night.

This was in October 2000, and I was glad I had my winter sleeping bag in my trunk (used to carry it around, don’t know why).  Despite the cold, I endured through the night.  I was third in line, and everyone at the front of the line had fun.  We took turns holding spots, while we all went on coffee and bathroom breaks.  A couple of us even slummed it at Denny’s for an hour.

When the doors opened, just before open the next day, the staff handed out vouchers, so we could all relax and get out of line for a bit.  A woman who had been waiting around the corner was mad when she learned they had run out.  I let her know I had been in line since 3:30.  She didn’t understand, and explained that she had been in line since 4:00 a.m. and how a “half hour” could make a difference.  I corrected her assumption and let her know it was 3:30 p.m., the previous day, I was referring to.  She was not happy, but I was J.

It did not even bother me, the only games available on release were Madden (generic, no year attached), Fantasy Vision (weird fireworks game) and Time Splitters, or something like that.  I had my PS2, and that was all I needed

A: I am anxiously awaiting the release of Dead Space 3.  It was mere chance I came across DS to begin with.  I held out buying the PS3 for a long time, mostly because of cost.  I wanted to completely exhaust my PS2, before I made the plunge.  With the release of Call of Duty; Modern Warfare 2, I determined it was time to jump in.  I enjoyed COD MW2 very much, but I read an article about DS2 and its upcoming release (at the time).  I decided to pick up DS1, and I was hooked.  I played DS1 five times before DS2 came out, and I have since played that one and a half times.  I can hardly wait to see what is next for Isaac Clarke and what nefarious deeds the Unitologists are up to.

A: To be fair, I have not played Uncharted, to date.  Nor have I ever played any Ratchet and Clank.  With this being said, I have enjoyed the Gran Turismo series, and Killzone.  My favorite “exclusive” title would have to be the God of War Series.  The graphics, story, and control system have all that I would want from a “3-D Style Scroller”, as I call it.  The carnage is fantastic as well.  The truth is, I don’t get as much time as I used to, with regards to getting a lot of games.  As a result, I am sure I miss out on a lot of great titles.

Q: What is your favorite trophy? Why does it stand out from the others in your PlayStation Profile?

A: I have some trophies, not many though.  Despite having the trophy card, proudly may I say, attached to my posts; I do not pay much attention to them as I receive them.  I think they are all great, as they at least chronicle what I have done, and with what games I have accomplished them.  If pressed, I would say my first Platinum, none to date, will be my favorite, simply for being the first.  I just need more time to play my games is all.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, moblesuit75!

Message 4 of 85 (12,389 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 25th to December 1st)

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(November 25th, 2012 to December 1st, 2012)

Thread of the Week

Games you look forward to in 2013 and why?

By DonBinedaktis on 11-26-2012 at 09:45 AM Pacific

Which video games are you looking forward to in 2013? Let us know in this thread!

Post of the Week

Re: PlayStation Home has become the Weirdest Place in Gaming?

By Tarazuma on 11-27-2012 at 08:29 AM Pacific

Check out this post to read Tarazuma’s thoughts on a recent Kotaku article about PlayStation Home.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Patchex for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in the PlayStation Home section.

Message 5 of 85 (12,219 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 2nd to December 8th)

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 2nd, 2012 to December 8th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

Most Underrated PS3 Games?

By NiaHeartsChoco on 12-04-2012 at 09:21 PM Pacific

What are some underrated PS3 video games that you would like people to check out?

Post of the Week

Re: The how many games did ND rip off game!

By JD— on 12-05-2012 at 05:41 PM Pacific

Check out this post for JD—‘s views on what might have inspired later entries to Naughty Dog's Uncharted series.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to tapantaola for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in the UNCHARTED 3 Multiplayer General section.

Message 6 of 85 (12,032 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 9th to December 15th)

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 9th, 2012 to December 15th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

“The RPG is dead! Long live the RPG!” An Article

By achus93again on 12-15-2012 at 03:39 AM Pacific

Do you think “true” RPG games are dying? Read the article and/or achus93’s thoughts on the matter.

Post of the Week

Uncharted 3 Offline Splitscreen Co-op FAQ

By IVIaster_ZED on 12-13-2012 at 07:16 PM Pacific

If you have questions about the offline multiplayer experience in UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception then check out this post.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to SLEAZE_IT_UP for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in the Naughty Dog sections.

Member Spotlight

(SLEAZE_IT_UP)

A: My favorite video game genre is 3rd person, Action Adventure games!  I LOVE 3rd person games cause it's like having an action figure that actually moves around!

A: My most memorable PlayStaton experience, thus far, has to be helping other players, in general, accomplish Co-Op related goals during the life span of Uncharted 3.  I love helping others!

A: Well, with the recent airing of the VGAs, I'd have to say The Last of Us.  I am SUPER curious about that title!  Preorder is in!

A: The Uncharted Series.  It's my favorite for three reasons:

1.  It's third peson prespective

2.  UC2 was the REASON I bought a Playstation

3.  The characer movement.  Very unique for a 3rd person game.  I have not found a match for that type of character movement combined with gun play.  Unmatched on the current market in my eyes.

A: Right now, I'd have to say the OVERSEER trophy for UC3's Co-Op Multiplayer because it was so darn tough!  It took alot of planning, coordiation between 3 players, and patience.  We had to earn that one!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, SLEAZE_IT_UP!

Message 7 of 85 (11,808 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights Program (December 16th to December 22nd)

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 16th, 2012 to December 22nd, 2012)

Thread of the Week

NRA Blaming Video Games for the Violence

By PapaWarlock on 12-22-2012 at 12:35 PM Pacific

The NRA has made some interesting statements about video games. What do you think about these statements?

Post of the Week

I LOVE You ERIC & ND Staff!!!

By AliMakaveli on 12-19-2012 at 05:22 AM Pacific

Check out this post to see what Naughty Dog sent Makaveli for running a Co-op Tournament for the Uncharted Community.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Jersquall for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in the PlayStation Home section.

Member Spotlight

(Jersquall)

A: I do not have a favorite but I enjoy many. FPS, RPG and story games like The Walking Dead.

A: One of my favroite PlayStation experiences has been making Pocast over the years with friends about Playstation Home.

A: 2013 has a lot of great titles coming to us. I am looking forward to GTA5 and Final Fantasy XIV online. Rockstar and Square enix all year long!

Q: Who is your favorite first party video game developer for PlayStation? Why is this developer your favorite?

A: So many great developers out there for PlayStation. Shout out to SCE Foster city!

Q: What is your favorite soundtrack from a PlayStation video game? What are some of your favorite tracks from it?

A: Current soundtrack that I really still enjoy is the Skyrim soundtrack. So many powerful story driving tracks on it.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Jersquall!

Message 8 of 85 (11,471 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 23rd to December 29th)

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 23rd, 2012 to December 29th, 2012)

Thread of the Week

*** Hawk's Annual GOTY Thread: 2012 Edition ***

By Hawkfan267 on 12-23-2012 at 09:57 AM Pacific

Check out this thread if you would like to reflect on the PlayStation video games that were released in 2012.

Post of the Week

PS3 "Broken" hard drive fixed! No data lost!

By Gojet-64 on 12-26-2012 at 12:36 AM Pacific

Check out this post for an excellent story on why it is always a good idea to back up the data on your HDD.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Xuchilbara for earning this rank! This user has been very helpful and informative in the forums.

Member Spotlight

(Xuchilbara)

A: My preferred video game genre is Action & Adventure. Even though my gaming history goes a couple of years back, it wasn't till I experienced The Battle of Olympus (NES) that I realized the story telling power of videos games. A story worth of echoing through time, presented in a living virtual world filled with speaking characters, greek mythological creatures & puzzling quests just as I had seen them in Clash of the Titans (1981). Moreover, just like in the NeverEnding Story (1984), I was that entity/kid/force driving the story forth. My love for gaming was consumed on this foundation thus I forever will seek to relive that moment.

A: I have many PlayStation moments worth of being ranked at "most memorable" but none had made me feel like I did when I got my 60GB PlayStation 3.

On January 2007 I started working over time in hopes of being able to zero all my 2006 bills, furthermore, afford the recently released PlayStation 3. That February, after zeroing all my bills, I was left with $1000 dollars clean for my own pampering. I jumped out of my desk like I had won the lottery. I got ready, jumped in my car & rushed to my local Best Buy store. Once I got there, finding a parking space was like navigating a maze & all I could think about was them running out of PlayStation 3's. Upon entering the store I was greeted, not by the usual overseer, but by a 6 line high mountain of PlayStation 3 boxes just waiting for their future owner. At this point my attitude transformed, I became a hawk preying down on the PlayStation 3's. You guys might think I was crazy but I needed to carefully select my target; I needed to make sure the prize was worth the effort. I picked up boxes, held their weight & compared this among others. I also checked the box to make sure it had no sign of damage [scratches, cuts, indented corners, etc] moreover, that it had not been opened. When I finally settled on a box & I grabbed it by the plastic handle [what a feeling] I felt like I had a brief case filled with diamonds or solid bars of gold or at least 10 millions of dollars. Walking back to my car I felt like I needed to have the PlayStation 3 box handcuffed to me for at this point I was feeling like the head of NSA and the content of my briefcase could disrupt or maintain life as we know it. One of those nerdy moments indeed but the feeling was real. :smileyhappy:

A: The Last o Us. Dark Souls II.  Beyond Two Souls. God Of War: Ascension & Watch Dogs.

Q: Who is your favorite first party video game developer for PlayStation? Why is this developer your favorite?

A: SCE Santa Monica Studios. Pound for pound, sweat and tear for the God of War series and their collaboration with other companies like Incognito.

Q: What is your favorite soundtrack from a PlayStation video game? What are some of your favorite tracks from it?

A: Silent Hill
Esperandote [A Tango in Silent Hill, who would have thought. Great lyrics worthy of a Love strong enough to sway between dimensions]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJwTFwV04rg

Silent Hill 2
Theme of Laura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LB7LZZGpkw

Angel Thanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUTIMtxzj8

Silent Hill 3
Three Voices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDSg3zDLXaM

Rain of Brass Petals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT8RjJXXsag

I Want Love
http://youtu.be/KHM9LYxYwSs

Silent Hill 4
Tender Sugar
http://youtu.be/nMXmZok6gpE

Room of Angel
http://youtu.be/yhhlYAlCS_c

Waiting for You Live at Heavens Night
http://youtu.be/1OF2zrv1FlA

Melancoly Requiem
http://youtu.be/HTCgRthSDJk

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Xuchilbara!

Message 9 of 85 (11,008 Views)
MVP Support
11598 posts

Weekly Highlights (January 6th to January 12th)

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(January 6th, 2013 to January 12th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Does anyone REALLY want the PS4?

By Wolfiiie77 on 01-07-2013 at 02:35 PM Pacific

Are you ready for the next PlayStation console or are you still enjoying the PlayStation 3?

Post of the Week

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC Nameplate Signatures

By MarrowOchi on 01-10-2013 at 05:53 Pacific

Check out this post if you would like to use a nameplate signature in the forums or request one.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to W1Z4RDRY for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in the forums.

Member Spotlight

(W1Z4RDRY)

A: 10 years ago I would have said RPG without hesitation but since the current generation began I've expanded my tastes to just about every genre of game except simulation, music, puzzle, RTS. The reason I don't have a favourite genre anymore is because games in general have changed a lot and myself as a person have changed a lot too.

A: While surfing the web in 1996 I stumbled upon screenshots for a little known RPG from Japan for the Sega Saturn called Grandia. It wasn't coming to North America and I didn't own a Saturn anyway. Fast forward a few years and Grandia is announced for the Playstation. At the time, the PS magazine included demo discs and on one of them came a demo of Grandia. Instant love. I received the game for Christmas and played it for 6 hours straight without realizing what time it was. Second place goes to playing Dragon Warrior 7 after years of waiting for it and missing the previous 2 games on SNES.

A: This is a hard one to answer because there's several games coming out this year that I'm excited about. Let's go with Metal Gear Rising: Revengence. I always liked Raiden and thought he got more hate than he deserved in MGS2. Yeah his conversations with Rose were annoying but what part about being a boy soldier in Africa nicknamed "White Devil" is not badarse? It's like everyone was so upset they couldn't play as Snake that they crapped on Raiden without understanding his backstory. Anyways, Raiden is a boss and not just because he's a cyber ninja now. Lol

A: This is a tough question. Probably Naughty Dog or Quantic Dream. Let's say Quantic Dream simply because with Heavy Rain they did something very different from the rest of the games market. They tried to and succeeded in making Art, not just making a game that follows popular elements of gaming and cashing in on it. It's a shame we haven't seen much from Japan this gen.

A: I don't really remember a lot of game music off the top of my head but I have a soft spot for Nobuo Uematsu's work on the Final Fantasy series and though it didn't reach Playstation until the 7th game, Koichi Sugiyama had to be in love when he wrote the overworld theme for Dragon Quest 8. RPG music is my favourite, it's very pleasant.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, W1Z4RDRY!

Message 10 of 85 (10,517 Views)