Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 3rd to November 9th)

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

Weekly Highlights 

(November 3rd, 2013 to November 9th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Which PlayStation console do you think had the biggest improvement?

By tmanbez on 11-04-2013 at 09:47 PM Mountain

Which PlayStation console had the largest impact on the video game industry? Share your thoughts!

Post of the Week

Why I KNOW I'm making the right choice

By Dead-Sync on 11-08-2013 at 11:30 PM Mountain

Check out this post for reasons why Dead-Sync thinks Sony has something very special with the PlayStation 4.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to heGOTmeAGAIN for earning this rank! This user has been discussing products and services in the PlayStation General section.

Member Spotlight

(heGOTmeAGAIN)

Q: What is your favorite video game genre? Why is it your favorite?

A: In all honesty I would have to say RPG's. Role Playing Games usually possess the ability to tell a story and immerse you into worlds of imagination.

Q: What is your most memorable PlayStation experience? Describe it for us!

A: I would have to say when I first got Metal Gear Solid. I put the game in and I was blown away. The graphics, the story, and the gameplay for the time were outstanding. I became Snake. :smileyvery-happy:

Q: Which PlayStation video game are you looking forward to the most right now?

A: Definitely Killzone: Shadow Fall. I played them all but none look as good as this next gen game.

Q: What is your favorite video game in the Instant Game Collection? Do you subscribe to PlayStation Plus?

A: Yes I am currently a subscriber and don't ever plan on losing the privilege. As for favorite game I would have to say the one that surprised me the most. That would be X-Com Enemy Unknown.

Q: What was the very first video game console that you purchased? How long have you been playing video games?

A: That I purchased would have been Sega Genesis. I have been gaming for 36 years.

Q: What about the PlayStation 4 are you looking forward to the most right now? Did you pre-order this video game console?

A: The Power. For a gaming console it has some serious muscle under the hood. Translated, faster, better graphics, better multi-tasking. Win, Win, Win.

Q: What was the first PlayStation video game that you played online? Do you prefer online multiplayer experiences or offline single-player ones?

A: The first online game was Modern Warfare. I like both, single player and on-line gaming. Single player is usually scripted directing you to the finish, which if done right can be incredible. Online gaming has the human element which can be unpredictable at times which can be fun as well.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, heGOTmeAGAIN!

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 51 of 85 (1,015 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 10th to November 16th)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Weekly Highlights 

(November 10th, 2013 to November 16th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

When did you START gaming?

By EV_KGBassasin on 11-10-2013 at 10:20 AM Mountain

When did you start playing video games? What was your first video game console? Share your stories in this thread.

Post of the Week

What if all future games will be Online Multiplayer only?

By rouward on 11-13-2013 at 08:56 PM Mountain

What does the future hold in store for the single player experience? Check out this post for rouward’s thoughts on this subject.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to younginflavor18 for earning this rank! This user has been very active and engaged in many topics in the forums.

Member Spotlight

(younginflavor18)

A: My favorite video game genre is open world because there is plenty of stuff that I can do before completing a main storyline level, whether it be completing activities, finding secret items, and completing side-quests.

A: My most memorable PlayStation experience is joining the online community of PlayStation Network immediately when I got my PS3 on Christmas Day 2011 because I hear some good things about the service that it has to offer, and I decide to sign up and give it a try.

A: The PlayStation video game I'm looking forward to is either Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, God of War: Ascension, or Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus.

Q: What is your favorite video game in the Instant Game Collection? Do you subscribe to PlayStation Plus?

A: My favorite game in the Instant Game Collection was Saints Row: The Third before it was pulled out. I'm not a PlayStation Plus subscriber right now, but ever since I hear what the service has to offer with its great selection of games I will decide to subscribe to the service in the future when I am able to buy a PlayStation 4.

Q: Where do you spend most of your time in the PlayStation Community Forums and what do you like to post about?

A: I love spending most of time on the Home and Off-Topic categories on the PlayStation Community Forums and I like to post things about involving Home content and the other gaming consoles in the Off-Topic category. I think the Off-Topic section gives me a voice and a sense of belonging a lot more than the other categories.

Q: Who is your favorite video game developer for PlayStation? Why is this developer your favorite?

A: I would pick Insomniac Games as my favorite video game developer for PlayStation because of the Ratchet and Clank games getting average to rave reviews because of their own gameplay. Playing Ratchet Deadlocked on the PS2 started my introduction to the series.

Q: What was the first PlayStation video game that you played online? Do you prefer online multiplayer experiences or offline single-player ones?

A: The very first PlayStation video game that I played online is Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. I figure offline single-player experiences give me more to offer than online multiplayer ones because I have a preference for playing alone.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, younginflavor18!

Message 52 of 85 (974 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 17th to November 23rd)

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2013

Weekly Highlights 

(November 17th, 2013 to November 23rd, 2013)

Thread of the Week

What do you guys do with your completed games?

By Evan1163 on 11-19-2013 at 10:34 AM Mountain

Evan1163 would like to know what you do with your completed video games. Let everyone know in this thread.

Post of the Week

Complete Guide to the Quest for Greatness

By D-Nitrate on 11-22-2013 at 09:16 AM Mountain

Check out D-Nitrate’s guide to the "Quest for Greatness" in PlayStation Home if you would like some help completing it.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Murderstyle75 for earning this rank! This user has been discussing products and services in the PlayStation General section.

Member Spotlight

(Murderstyle75)

A: I would have to say my favorite video game genre has to be RPG. There are others that come very close but there is nothing better than getting completely lost in a game for a couple hundred hours.

A: My most memorable Playstation experience is the first Resident Evil. There are not many things that have scared me more than the first time I was playing and the dogs came crashing through the window. It was also about 3 am and all the lights were out. I think that game and a few others as well as the console itself was a beginning to a new era that we never really saw in the days of cartridges.

A: As of right now, I'm certainly looking forward to Sleeping Dogs on the PS4 and picking up Beyond: Two Souls after I finish my massive backlog of Plus discounts and instant games but what I am hoping for probably as much as the next person is to finally get a release date for The Last Guardian.

A: My favorite video game in the Instant Game Collection that I have is Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Those of you who on the PS3 who don't have Plus yet should certainly jump on this one before it leaves in December. The retail price of that game alone will almost pay your subscription for the year.

Q: What was the very first video game console that you purchased? How long have you been playing video games?

A: The first video game console I purchased on my own was the PS1 but the first video game console I ever owned was the Atari 2600. The year was 1981 and I was 6 years old with my favorites being Chopper Command, River Raid, Pitfall and Demon Attack. I actually beat Demon Attack back then. You didn't get endings or credits of any kind. After so many levels, the cartridge just runs out of data and leaves you with a black screen.

Q: Where do you spend most of your time in the PlayStation Community Forums and what do you like to post about?

A: I spend most of my time in Playstation General Discussion but I do post from time to time in Off Topic. I'm probably best known for my headphone advice and recommendations which may come off as a little snobby at times but are not my intensions at all. I just want to see people get the most out of their consoles. Otherwise I kind of just go with the flow and talk about whatever topics looks the most interesting.

A: The first PlayStation game I played online was Socom but I think my favorite is MAG which was actually one of the first I played online on the PS3. That game had some of the most innovating multiplayer I have ever witnessed with very strong emphasis on teamwork, communication and taking on many objectives at once. Even though Zipper is no longer with us, I hope somebody looks back and uses it as inspiration for a series on the PS4.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Murderstyle75!

Message 53 of 85 (936 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (November 24th to November 30th)

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

Weekly Highlights 

(November 24th, 2013 to November 30th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Are video games getting easier or are we just getting better at them?

By Matthijs_17 on 11-30-2013 at 11:39 PM Mountain

Are video games easier than they were in the past? Check out this thread for some thoughts on the matter and leave your own.

Post of the Week

Do you think it is a good idea to change a character’s appearance?

By KANE-FIRE on 11-25-2013 at 11:28 AM Mountain

Do you think it is a good idea to change the appearance of a familiar character in a series? Leave your thoughts.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Doc_007 for earning this rank! This user has been extremely active and engaged in the PlayStation General section.

Member Spotlight

(Doc_007)

A: Dang, tough questions first eh? I can only really narrow it down to two. Open world RPGs and Music Games. The Elder Scrolls games and the Fallout series would be examples of the first that shine in recent memory and the Rock Band franchise is hands down my favorite for the later.  The reasons why are the same, immersion, I am IN those genres while playing, not just watching.

A: Tough to say but I have to go with discovering Rock Band and having it lead to me playing drums in real life as well all night gaming parties. Never thought a gaming console could become such a HUGE part of my real world social life. Looking at the clock and seeing 3AM while my friends ask for one more song is as close to a rock star being begged for an encore I will ever be.

Q: Who is your favorite video game developer for PlayStation? Why is this developer your favorite?

A: I have to say Harmonix, even though they have their attention on the XBOX right now. The reason is simple and can be summed up in one word, Community.  The team there really cares. Not like "this is a good marketing idea" cares, but genuinely cares. I have had the pleasure of meeting people like Aaron Trites, Eric Pope and John Drake in real life and they are just as real and kind and thankful for support in real life as they are in press releases. It’s not an act. I have had the honor of being a community moderator on the Rock Band forums since 2009 so I see some behind the scenes stuff and the realness runs deep with the HMX crew. 

A: I have been a PS+ subscriber for quite some time. Too many great games to really nail down ONE favorite in that time but my happiest discovery was Borderlands in 2012. I was never a fan of the cel shaded look and feel while looking at this game from a spectator perspective, so I passed. Seeing it added for free creates a, "Why the heck not?" scenario. Played it through three times and was a day one BL2 buyer.  

Q: What is your favorite soundtrack from a PlayStation video game? What are some of your favorite tracks from it?

A: For a Music Game: Rock Band 2 – Kansas, Carry On My Wayward Sun & The Who, Pinball Wizard.  Two great classic rock songs. Both a ton of fun on drums. Non Music: Cage The Elephant, No Rest For The Wicked, Title track from Borderlands 2. A great song that turned me on to a great band.

A: I purchased? Has to be an NES. It was my first apartment and I think we had an NES before we had a couch. :smileytongue:

I have been a gamer since I could turn a knob and press a button. The first console I had was Pong in the 70’s. It played a few "games" but it was really just several versions of Pong. From there it was the classic path, Atari 2600, Colecovision, Intelivision, Etc although during the golden years of gaming I always preferred dropping quarters to home games.

A: General. The Mos Eisley of the PS Forums. :smileywink:  I am a fixer by nature and I like to help people. General is where people need the most help so it is pretty natural for me to spend most of my time there. I also, for whatever reason, don’t mind answering the same question a zillion times. Likewise general is a great place to learn stuff I did not know. Just the other night I got a free lesson on economics for a very smart poster. Share, learn, discuss. Those are my favorite discussions. My sarcasm can be a bit sharp but my intent is always the same and that is to help. I dabble in off topic when I need a pallet cleanser. Shenanigans can be fun and I agree with the wisdom of the great Willy Wonka. "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."    

A: Probably Battlefield Bad Company 2. My online gaming was on PC before that. BF:BC2 was the first console multiplayer game that got me to finally learn FPS on the controller. Going from mouse and keyboard to the PS3 controller was like learning to walk again.  I like a mix of both. It is really a mood thing. Some days I want to squad up and do battle, some days I want to explore and be engaged in a story.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Doc_007!

Message 54 of 85 (897 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 1st to December 7th)

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 1st, 2013 to December 7th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Why Would You/ Why DID You Become An MVP?

By myalana on 12-01-2013 at 08:14 AM Mountain

Why would you like to become a PlayStation MVP? Why did you become a one? Let everyone know!

Post of the Week

Setzaroth's Violent Video Games Report

By Setzaroth on 12-01-2013 at 06:27 PM Mountain

Do you think violent video games cause violent crimes? Check out this paper for Setzaroth's thoughts on the matter.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to Ginta2468 for earning this rank! This user has been planning events and fun activities for the PSASBR Community.

Member Spotlight

(Ginta2468)

A: It is a tie between fighting games and RPGs. Street Fighter 2 was the first game I ever played, and ever since I have always developed a rivalry with my cousin going on more fighting games and always tried to 1 up another, so I love fighters for this reason. As for RPGs, the first game I ever truly loved was an RPG (Final Fantasy 6) and have since been playing RPGs of any kind, I love the music, the atmosphere, the characters at times, and other things that define the genre.

A: Infamous Second Son definitely. I love the Infamous series, and having one on the PS4 with an improvement on the other previous games is a must buy for me. Final Fantasy XV is a close second, but only because I have no idea when it is coming out making me lose hype for it.

A: Without a doubt Naughty Dog. Surprisingly, not because of the Crash Bandicoot series as I personally always preferred the Spyro games. It was the Jak and Daxter series that made me love these developers, as Jak and Daxter is my favorite PlayStation series of all time. I also love Uncharted and The Last of Us. Also helps that I don't think Naught Dog has ever truly made a "bad" game, all of them were good to truly exceptional.

A: I always had my consoles bought for me until the PlayStation 2 came out where I saved up money from doing various chores around the neighborhood to get money for it. I have been playing video games since I was 4 I believe, so 14 years of gaming!

A: The PlayStation All-Stars Community Forums. While considered a joke to others, which I can't really blame them as it does get irritating to read at times, I love helping the community out. Like my Texas All Stars Massacre Tournament, which would help get this game an offline scene it truly needs. Say what you will about the game, but the fanbase is still alive and kicking. I usually just like posting about serious topics, but I do joke around a lot here to there.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Ginta2468!

Message 55 of 85 (692 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 8th to December 14th)

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Weekly Highlights

(December 8th, 2013 to December 14th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Should Let's Players Make Money?

By bob-maul on 12-13-2013 at 03:29 PM Mountain

Should those who create "Let's Play" videos be able to monetize their playthroughs and reviews of video games?

Post of the Week

No More Microtransactions!

By Gojet-64 on 12-08-2013 at 12:27 PM Mountain

How do you feel about microtransactions in video games? Check out this post for Gojet-64’s thoughts on the matter.

Poster of the Week

Congratulations to seraphim_falconu for earning this rank! This user has been discussing products and services in the PlayStation General section.

Member Spotlight

(seraphim_falconu)

A: Roleplaying games. And I'm going to have to use all of my willpower here to keep myself from writing a very long essay on why that is. From Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, to Morrowind, from Tales of Symphonia, to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, to EvE Online; RPGs just take you to another place and make you another person. Whether that's a personality that you invented, or an interesting character that's been crafted by a developer, you get to explore having a different mind in a way that other games don't enable you to. In the more open of them, this aspect allows you to play a game in a way that no developer would ever be able to sell to the masses. I think, beyond the addictive mechanics of leveling up, beyond the intoxicating sense of 'the great journey' that most roleplaying games have, beyond the rich and thought-provoking lore hidden throughout fantastical worlds; that this ability to act through the eyes of different personalities is perhaps the key thing that elevates them above the other genres.

A: I'd have to say it was standing in a cold waiting line with the best console fans in the world to get a PlayStation 4. Almost makes me glad I missed the pre-order deadline. When I compare how decent these dedicated fans were to how brutal regular people were on Black Friday, it feels good to be a gamer. My best actual gaming experience was definitely The Last of Us. I could only play for 15 minutes at a time because it made me feel things intensely, and I'm a very unemotional person.

A: I'm tempted to say Naughty Dog, and they really are amazing, but I have to go with ThatGameCompany. I really believe that Jenova Chen is the modern Shigeru Miyamoto, he just brings so much creativity and soul into these simple little games. I look forward to him making a larger experience some day. Yes, that would be ideal.

A: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, definitely. I think that was in the IGC. It was at least free with PS+. Getting a full open world RPG plus the expansion for free is mind-blowing. Getting the best part of Uncharted 3 was also amazing.

Q: What is your favorite PlayStation trophy? What makes it stand out from the others in your PlayStation Profile?

A: I haven't really gone for trophies... they just feel like artificial longevity and false accomplishments, usually. Then again, I intend to take down all 4 legendary ships in Assassin's Creed IV, and I'll have a trophy to show for that. Showing the rarity of a trophy in the trophy list was a clever idea by somebody over at Sony, because getting trophies that only 1% or less of other players have gotten is going to be very alluring to people.

A: I've been playing games since I started forming memories, possibly before that (I don't know, I can't remember). I want to say that the first console I bought myself (that wasn't won, or gifted, or a roomies' console) was a Gamecube. Yes, I think that's it. Oh, the joys of Resident Evil 4 and Twilight Princess.

A: I haven't been here long and I don't have anything resembling a plan. I'm just satisfied to associate with the greatest fans in gaming, like I did on launch night.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, seraphim_falconu!

Message 56 of 85 (621 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 15th to December 21st)

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 15th, 2013 to December 21st, 2013)

Thread of the Week

Are Games Crippled By Easy Modes?

By dulun18 on 12-16-2013 at 04:10 PM Mountain

Does a video game’s difficulty setting have a negative impact on the overall experience it provides? Share your thoughts.

Post of the Week

[REVIEW] - Power A - DualShock 4 Charging Station - PS4 Officially Licensed

By Doc_007 on 12-20-2013 at 12:31 PM Mountain

Check out this thread if you would like to read Doc_007’s review for the POWER A DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station.

Poster of the Week

Member Spotlight

(kornchild2002)

A: As of now, it was waiting in line for the PS4.  I've picked up the PS2 and PS3 but none of those launches were very big in my area, the consoles were also very easy to find.  The most hyped launch I've experienced is with the PS4.  A couple of Sony representatives visited the store, I pre-ordered my console 11 months before the release date, and I had it all paid off.  Waiting in line at midnight with everyone else, getting PlayStation swag, playing a couple of PS4 demo games...  It was a really fun experience.

Q: Which PlayStation video game are you looking forward to the most right now?

A: inFAMOUS Second Son, there's no question about that.  The first two were fun and I'm excited to see where the series goes.  I'm expecting updated graphics and smoother controls, thanks to the PS4's increased hardware power and the much improved DualShock 4, but I'm also hoping for a few twists and turns.  It's definitely on my "must buy" list for next year.

Q: What is your favorite soundtrack from a PlayStation video game? What are some of your favorite tracks from it?

A: The soundtrack to God of War III is pretty epic, really gives the game that extra bit of depth.  My favorite track is "My Obsession" by Killswitch Engage.  It wasn't on the main soundtrack but the song is killer and they are easily one of the best American metal bands.  Plus it was one of the last songs they released with Howard Jones as their singer.

Q: What was the very first video game console that you purchased? How long have you been playing video games?

A: The first console I actually purchased was an Xbox 360 but the first console I owned was an original Nintendo Entertainment System.  I received it for Christmas in 1990 when I was 6 years old along with Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, and Super Mario Bros. 3 (easily still one of the best games ever made).  That console still works and I ended up collecting over 40 games for it that are all playable.  I've been gaming for 23 years now.

Q: What was the first PlayStation video game that you played online? Do you prefer online multiplayer experiences or offline single-player ones?

A: Warhawk for the PS3 was the first title I really played online.  I enjoyed the concept and simple gameplay.  I generally prefer online co-op experiences through main campaigns of games over true multiplayer maps or single-player missions.  However, I do thoroughly enjoy playing the main campaigns of most games by myself first.  The second go around with a friend is fun as it allows both of us to collect all the extra trophies and hidden items.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, kornchild2002!

Message 57 of 85 (555 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 22nd to December 28th)

Dec 29, 2013

Weekly Highlights

(December 22nd, 2013 to December 28th, 2013)

Thread of the Week

What was your favorite gift?

By NoSunNoFun on 12-25-2013 at 07:23 AM Mountain

Did you give or receive some gifts this month? Were they PlayStation or gaming gifts? Let everyone know in this thread.

Post of the Week

Christmas Presents of past years.

By BRIT-KO on 12-24-2013 at 06:02 AM Mountain

What kinds of gifts did you receive over the years? Are there some holiday gaming memories that you would like to share?

Poster of the Week

Message 58 of 85 (517 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (December 29th to January 4th)

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2014

Weekly Highlights

(December 29th, 2013 to January 4th, 2014)

Thread of the Week

What Did Gaming Teach You?

By ossiecastro5 on 12-29-2013 at 08:43 AM Mountain

What has gaming taught you? Check out this thread for things that gaming has taught other forum members.

Post of the Week

Re: MODERATION STAFF: How do you prefer our reports?
By DrGadget on 12-31-2013 at 01:30 AM Mountain

Are you not sure what you should be putting in your abuse reports? Check out this post for some sound advice.

Poster of the Week

Member Spotlight

(AngelMisfortune)

A: I would say action adventure, as I find they (usually) have a well-thought out story, as well as having familiar, fun controls. I will dabble in other genres, but this is definitely my favorite.

A: Hmm, this is a bit of a toughy. I would actually say just yesterday I logged online for the first time in a while, and I had a good chunk of friend requests, which I've never had before. I also really appreciate the warm welcome I have received on the forums so far. Thank you!

A: It's a tie between Destiny, Thief, and the next Uncharted. Uncharted because I'm a fan of the series, and the other two because they look intriguing to me in terms of gameplay and story.

A: Gosh, this is so hard! There are 6 developers that I always enjoy games from, but tied for first is Naughty Dog / Bioware. I have loved the games they've released so far. My other 4 are: Rockstar, Bethesda, Capcom (though the RE series is lacking lately) and Ubisoft.

Q: What is your favorite soundtrack from a PlayStation video game? What are some of your favorite tracks from it?

A: You know, I've never actually stopped and taken the time to actually think about this. I haven't played many of the games that I hear a lot of praise from, but from what I've played I'd say the Uncharted series (especially Uncharted 2), Still Alive from Mirror's Edge, and probably others that I can't think of right now. I will say this: My all time favorite for soundtracks that's not PlayStation is the Legend of Zelda series, hands-down!

A: The original "fat" PS3 was my first purchase, actually, though I did help put money towards the PlayStation 2 that my family shared. I've been playing video games from the age of 6-7. I remember thinking that the boss, Gohma, in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was impossible to beat, until I re-played the game recently and realizing how easy the boss actually was. I've been a fan of the PlayStation since the first generation; though I don't hate on the Xbox / Xbox360, it's just never been my niche in gaming. :smileyhappy:

A: Well, I'm very new so I haven't been here very long, but I'd say either general or off-topic, because there's a wide variety of subjects to discuss and comment on. I have posted some question posts on a few games, but otherwise I'm replying on other threads.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, AngelMisfortune!

Message 59 of 85 (469 Views)
MVP Support
11590 posts

Weekly Highlights (January 5th to January 11th)

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2014

Weekly Highlights

(January 5th, 2014 to January 11th, 2014)

Thread of the Week

Do you think multi-player is overused sometimes?

By Res-R-Rex on 01-10-2014 at 09:08 AM Mountain

How do you feel about multiplayer experiences? Should developers focus more on single player ones?

Post of the Week

Re: I finally got a chance to start playing The Last of Us and...

By seraphim_falconu on 01-10-2014 at 11:51 PM Mountain

Check out this post for some of the reasons why seraphim_falconu really enjoys The Last of Us.

Poster of the Week

Member Spotlight

(Res-R-Rex)

A: I guess my favorite genre overall is RPGs, but also sprinkle in some FPS AND Survival Horror! I just like being able to have a character that I can play which is the total polar opposite of how I am in real life, but I LOVE me some horror though!

A: I am really looking forward to Dying Light, and Mad Max. I know they are not pure RPGs, because they have a little FPS in them, but I can't help it!

A: I am a PlayStation Plus member, and I am REALLY, looking forward to Outlast. This game looks like AMAZING!

A: My very first console I bought was the original, 8-bit NES with Zelda, and I was hooked! I was playing games before that though in the Arcades, with Ms. Pacman, Galaga, Star Castle and all the predecessors to the modern day games.

A: When I come to the forums, I'm usually all over the place reading all the posts but I really like the General, and the Off-Topic Forums. I like helping people out with problems, or just starting up a conversation for some laughs, or to get other opinions on some of the things I wonder about.

A: I really only play Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide on line, and that's usually co-op. Honestly, I usually just play single player games offline and then go on to upload my trophies. But, I am really going to try to branch out more and try to play with others online this coming year.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire this week, Res-R-Rex!

Message 60 of 85 (414 Views)